Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

“missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) (37981 Views)

PHOTOS: Missing Bauchi State-owned Aircraft Lands Back In Nigeria From Morocco / Missing Bauchi State Air Plane Found And Returned Back To Nigeria (photo) / Missing Bauchi Aircraft Found In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by sdindan: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
stanech:
The governor is not telling the truth.
That plane was never missing but was sent for maintenance the previous administration explained it on the news and that they briefed the governor when he took office

Using lies to score political points

APC sucks

That's what APC is turning Nigeria to
But they must stupid pple is the ones that believe this story.
To steal yacht and aeroplane is impossible
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by Moneyab(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
etenyong:
Welcome back missing aircraft. May you never get missing again.
However someone should explain how it got to Morocco? When was it's taken there?
Missing Fund
Missing girls
Missing Oil
Missing peosons
Missing case files
Missing Ex Ministers
In short anything can miss in Nigeria.
I'm proud to be a Nigerian. May God our dear country.
Nor be today things begin loss for 9ja? Recall the missing oil bunkering vessel MT African Pride of some years ago? Was it ever found after all the noise made in the media?
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
etenyong:
However someone should explain how it got to Morocco? When was it's taken there?
Missing Fund
Missing girls
Missing Oil
Missing peosons
Missing case files
Missing Ex Ministers
I'm proud to be a Nigerian. May God ____ our dear country.

Missing grammar.

Endeavor to read posts, before you start mincing words.
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by Fidelismaria: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
emmyrichie:
grin I wanted to say that it developed wings and flew in, then I remembered it already has it.

They should clip the wings ASAP lest it flies away again since it is an independent robot of a plane.

Amo oji grin
Well said cheesy
emmyrichie:
grin I wanted to say that it developed wings and flew in, then I remembered it already has it.

They should clip the wings ASAP lest it flies away again since it is an independent robot of a plane.

Amo oji grin
Well said
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
with the way things are missing in this country,i pray that one day,the country itself does not get missing
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by juman(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmmm

stanech:
That plane was never missing but was sent for maintenance the previous administration explained it on the news and that they briefed the governor when he took office

APC sucks

In response, former Governor Isa Yuguda told journalists the plane was on lease to Overland Airways.

Mr. Yuguda said he had provided full details about the plane, which was bought by former Governor Adamu Mu’azu, in his handover notes.

He said the new administration did not require any assets recovery committee to know what happened to the aircraft.
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by liyahwillie(f): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
woky:
welcom.

Chai... See common Bauchi get international airport and state like Bayelsa no get..
GEJ F-UP shaa
Na small Bleep up!!! Dat man needs to be flogged for waisting a golden opportunity(6yrs)...even the sycophant of a wife could not advice her husband nd all she does is to wail in public...**#thank God he did no win the presidential election**
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by kunzaar83(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
woky:
welcom.

Chai... See common Bauchi get international airport and state like Bayelsa no get..
GEJ F-UP shaa
Bauchi don pass common, bayelsa na local govt for bauchi state, if not becoz of accidental presidency that yar'addua die and badluck do u think bayelsa would have ever smell aso rock? Never never and never.... For the next 100years no south south person go ever be president for this naija again, wetin una sabi for that side wey pass stealing govt properties? How many ppl dey bayelsa less than 1.2 million but 1 of the highest govt allocation...... Yet poverty and illitracy has bedevil more than 85% of the population! Only 1 higher instituition...... I serve in bayelsa and I m from bauchi state..... So my friend better shut up that stinking lousy mouth, any way I don't blame u, most of u don't go any where and donk know anything and also don't read, so they think say na them be champions... Not knowing na local champ una be...
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by etenyong(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
engrkenny:

Missing grammar.

Endeavor to read posts, before you start mincing words.

Thanks you sir for pointing out d error. Pls leave my comment and concentrate on d news of missing plane. You are in no way better than others.
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
tochimas:

Since when?
When I was there,2008, there was no airport, we were commuting from Jos to Lagos

kilode?

D tin dey pain u ni?

The airport was completed 2-3 yrs ago....
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
woky:
welcom.

GEJ F-UP shaa
have u considered the distance btwn ph airport and bayelsa state?
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
femi4:
Bauchi = Bayelsa x 10

Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
yuguda is a thief, how in God's name will an aircraft get missing if yuguda had no intention of stealing it, am sure he heed it in Morocco, so once the present governor forget about the aircraft issue, he would now claim it as his property. this northern politicians are very wicked most especially the northern once, they only think of their family. I believe non of them will go unpunished. I thought yesterday one of their senator from north was calling for a separate conference for north on the development of the region because of insurgence, even before insurgence what have their leaders been doing with their allocation, or what is in the north? Nothing, the truth must be told, the northern governors do not work at all, all the know is to dish out money for pilgrimage and sallah, once that is done problems are solved. why do you think the northern region still remain the same way it has being despite having the highest president that have ruled in Nigeria? is high time their people stand up for their right.
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by Eleniyan15: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
story for the gods
am very sure they went to Morocco to drop money and arms.......

ITZ ELENIYAN®
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by salisy: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
tochimas:

Since when?
When I was there,2008, there was no airport, we were commuting from Jos to Lagos
U lied, Bauchi get domestic airport since 80s. It is the international one that was built recently.
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by amparas(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Like seriously plane loss Naija I hail oooooo
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by salisy: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
TheAdvocate:
We read reports and news items with our minds already made up.

It's very clear that there was no missing aircraft in the first place.

The former governor in his handing over notes stated that the craft is on lease and he mentioned the name of the lessee.

Let's not turn government business into politics to obtain cheap publicity.
Show us the handing over notes
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by Dee60: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
The story of two Bs.

Bayelsa has OIL and has a number of private jets owned by private people. The owners may lease to government at exhorbitant rates. The other B is Bauchi, a rather poor state. The state has a public jet apparently leased to private people, so that the state can earn money!

Who is wiser?
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by MadCow1: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
woky:
welcom.

GEJ F-UP shaa

Bayelsa no get..

Rivers State no get.

Owerri own don die.

If not for Akpabio, Uyo sef no for get.

Meanwhile Ugwu Hausa get like 4 fully built. Enugu get.
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by woky: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
kunzaar83:
Bauchi don pass common, bayelsa na local govt for bauchi state, if not becoz of accidental presidency that yar'addua die and badluck do u think bayelsa would have ever smell aso rock? Never never and never.... For the next 100years no south south person go ever be president for this naija again, wetin una sabi for that side wey pass stealing govt properties? How many ppl dey bayelsa less than 1.2 million but 1 of the highest govt allocation...... Yet poverty and illitracy has bedevil more than 85% of the population! Only 1 higher instituition...... I serve in bayelsa and I m from bauchi state..... So my friend better shut up that stinking lousy mouth, any way I don't blame u, most of u don't go any where and donk know anything and also don't read, so they think say na them be champions... Not knowing na local champ una be...
this alede thinks I haven't bin to Bauchi b4..

For ur infor.. I was brought up in kano and I've been to many northern state so I knw wht I'm saying.

wawa undecided
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by woky: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
engrhorla:

Are u kidding?

U called Bauchi state common! I dnt get that!

But Bauchi and Bayelsa are not in d same league though d states starts with d sound 'ba' grin
yes! Bauchi is common!
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by woky: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Bayelsa no get..
Rivers State no get.
Owerri own don die.
If not for Akpabio, Uyo sef no for get.

Meanwhile Ugwu Hausa get like 4 fully built. Enugu get.
Jst imagine!
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by menesheh(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
hahn:
There's nothing that can't get missing in this country. Missing funds, missing girls, missing ministers, missing power, missing good roads, missing railroads, missing satellite and now a PLANE!

For crying the fvck out loud undecided

The thing tire person
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by CSTR2: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
engrhorla:

Are u kidding?

U called Bauchi state common! I dnt get that!

But Bauchi and Bayelsa are not in d same league though d states starts with d sound 'ba' grin
Bayelsa one month revenue from crude will feed the entire north for a year.
Greatness is not necessarily a function of size.. Nigerians should know this by now.
Bauchi is bigger in land area than sweden, belgium, denmark, finland, croatia e.t.c.
Those countries are greater than Nigeria in every way.

1 Like

Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by lilmizwierd(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
stanech:

APC sucks
u wicked o
See How you take expose the guy
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by kunzaar83(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
woky:

For ur infor.. I was brought up in kano and I've been to many northern state so I knw wht I'm saying.

wawa undecided
werrey if you have been to bauchi u wouldn't be having a figment of imaginations as such,,,,, weather u like u or not what I said is the truth, apart from the Accidental president of Badluck wetin bayelsa get again? Only timaya and bunch of thieves in their state ministries even in fg its 0/0..... Take it or leave it its like that
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by kunzaar83(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
woky:

wawa undecided
and bayelsa babes sweet die.. Coz when I was serving I fu****ck like 2maro no dey.. Free o, every girl 1 offer her own then every week I must fu***ck @least 2-3
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by Appleyard(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
woky:
welcom.

GEJ F-UP shaa

You waka far o! Local airport no dey self, na kon international one? You need to go and see Bayelsa, most parts of that state are still living in the 11th century. Some people even dey wen never take eye see car once. No be joke.

Thanks to the types of politicians that we have in this country, especially in Bayelsa.
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
etenyong:
Missing Fund
Missing girls
Missing Oil
Missing persons
Missing case files
Missing Ex Ministers
I'm proud to be a Nigerian. May God bless our dear country.
u shall not b found missing
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by nosmassam(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
is the pilot not missing who come drive s plane
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by PapiWata: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
And a very fine bird she is too, the Embraer 145, though for looks her larger sibling the Embraer 190/195 takes the prize in my book, despite the fact that the 190 jet does have that reputation as an under-powered runway hog that needs insanely long takeoff rolls to get airborne, and does not handle turbulence well at all.
Re: “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm!it didn't take much time because its govt personal pride. What of our precious girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy / Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos / Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.