Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) (977 Views)

Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) / Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / Ebonyi Assembly Suspends The Minority Leader, Honourable Maria Ude Nwachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
I think there is a secret conspiracy between the Government and the press to eliminate the entire christian minority tribes in the Northern part of Nigeria. Going with the way informations about the atrocities of fulani herdmen are being suppressed and buried. You can hardly see or hear a national newspaper, television or radio broadcasting the news. Hundreds of northern minority innocent men , women and children are been massacred daily in their lands by fulani herdmen, and yet most Nigerians and in fact the world at large are been made (by the press) to look the away , which makes the massacres seem as a mere rumour conjured by the opposition to paint the current Government black. No wonder we are yet to hear any top Government persona utter a word about it; probably because doing so will be tantamount to given credence to it's validity.

Just few days ago, the Governor of kaduna state shutdown some churches on the ground that they are having internal leadership tussle which could bring about breach of peace in the state. But, yet the numerous gruesome killings of minority tribes by fulani herdmen in the northern region has not in anyway compel the Governors in this crisis states to ban the herdmen from moving around with their cows until the crisis is settled, and peace return back to the state.

We do not have journalist in Nigeria, what we have are bunch of " politician's spoke men", they only write news which their political pay masters want them to write. An ordinary man in Nigeria has no say. As it is now, nobody is safe. Today, it's the northern minority tribes , tomorrow it might be you; you will shout and scream for help but nobody will hear you, the press will be busy writing about "buhari visit to france" , and everybody will be celebrating.

Below are some photos of the bloodbath and cleansing of the christian minority tribe in north central going on under our very nose.

Images cropped from www.minoritynigeria.org/2015/09/06/timeline-of-the-genocide-against-southern-kaduna-from-1981-2015-graphic-images/

1 Like

Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by boboLIL(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmmm

Islam-bad
Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by AngryNigerian(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Gosh!!! Is this real?
Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
I thank God I no be Mu or Fu!
Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by menix(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Buhari the Annihilator...

But thunder frm mecca will strike them down..
Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
More

Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by BIGERBOY1: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
This thing needs to stop, murder is murder no matter who commits it, its a cycle that needs to be broken. Many of these deaths go unreported.
my neighbor traveling to jos last week on official assignment through kachia was killed by some boys after their car was stoped and he was found to be a muslim
Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by Fash20: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
I will advise the people of plateau to pick up arms n defend themselves from these marauding ful*ni herdsmen.
Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by RedCard1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Christians should start fighting back. Is it not the same bible that says "suffer not the witch to live"? "The kingdom of God suffered violence and the violence took it by force"?

Enough of this hope on God. Prayers can't solve anything. They say heaven help those who help themselves. I'm a christian but my fellows are so dumb and blinded by faith in God but I'm not.
Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by Sibrah: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sad but true issue. Imagine those chibok girls picked at random being largely Christians and yet some people want us to forget them because of some terrorist we are too terrified confront.
Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by UmuEri(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Gowon how far na?

Needless to talk about the gruesome murder of innocent Biafra Children!

The blood of the innocent still cries! The sun shall rise again!
Re: A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) by Masterclass32: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op might have a point.

Are these mercenaries ((for want of a better word) really herdsmen? The manner in which these massacres are organised and executed makes one think somethings else is going on.

How is it that they always elude the security forces? At times their operations last for hours and nobody comes to the rescue.

Survivors revealed the other day that these 'fulani herdsmen' always come with military uniforms and some good guns. One wonders where they get those from.

Something else is going on.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Did Not Support My Re-election - Oluremi Tinubu / Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) / British-nigeria Wants To Bribe Us To Persuade NNAMDI KANU...IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.