Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice (1923 Views)

Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Zealoy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pls NL am diagnosed of hipatitis c pls Wat is the risk involves and Wat diet am i suppose to eat pls doctors in the house any advice
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by spice123(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Zealoy:
Pls NL am diagnosed of hipatitis c pls Wat is the risk involves and Wat diet am i suppose to eat pls doctors in the house any advice
Bro visit www.healthline.com for candid health advice. It is well with you don't panic.
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by absoluteSuccess: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Be of good cheers, there is no incurable disease, only incurable people. I believe in the efficacy of the medicinal suppliments that I distributes. It has been tested and aproved to be curative by NAFDAC. You know what you want. We have curative treatment for Hepatitis B, C, e.t.c. If it is the same as what you want, let's talk. 08097 17 4000. Wishing you soonest recovery to fulfil your dreams.
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Ngasky(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
take your medication seriously. in terms of food avoid proteins as much as possible. because hepatitis affects liver and the Best shot is to do whatever will help your liver.
hepatitis just like diabetes is not a killer disease per se but life style changing disease. so take good care of your liver and there's no problem at all.
furthermore are you married? you need to confide in your partner. because it can be transmitted sexually. but if your partner is immunised there is no risk of contacting it. the vaccine is once in a lifetime no big deal.
in terms of food avoid meat especially red meat (fish is allowed ) and also avoid salt if possible 0% salt intake, drink lots of water daily. and go for liver checks every 6-12 months
continue researching on medical sites to keep yourself abreast of new developments
somehow hepatitis is just opposite of diabetes in terms of feeding so take more carbohydrate than proteins
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Zealoy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ngasky:
take your medication seriously. in terms of food avoid proteins as much as possible. because hepatitis affects liver and the Best shot is to do whatever will help your liver.
hepatitis just like diabetes is not a killer disease per se but life style changing disease. so take good care of your liver and there's no problem at all.
furthermore are you married? you need to confide in your partner. because it can be transmitted sexually. but if your partner is immunised there is no risk of contacting it. the vaccine is once in a lifetime no big deal.
in terms of food avoid meat especially red meat (fish is allowed ) and also avoid salt if possible 0% salt intake, drink lots of water daily. and go for liver checks every 6-12 months
continue researching on medical sites to keep yourself abreast of new developments
somehow hepatitis is just opposite of diabetes in terms of feeding so take more carbohydrate than proteins
thanks for ur advice really appreciate
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by tforever(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
dude my prayers is that your liver stays fit..
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Zealoy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
tforever:
dude my prayers is that your liver stays fit..
went for scan today it's still intack
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by tforever(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
alright... you have to drink lots of water.abstinence of alcohol-take in plenty carbohydrates take vitamins B&C cut out fats... then go on a detox.
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Zealoy(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2015
tforever:
alright... you have to drink lots of water.abstinence of alcohol-take in plenty carbohydrates take vitamins B&C cut out fats... then go on a detox.
thanks man
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
finally its manageable like hiv
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Zealoy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
finally its manageable like hiv
manageable? didn't it have cure?
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Zealoy:
manageable? didn't it have cure?
for nw, NO
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Zealoy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
for nw, NO
that can't be true I've seen alot of people been treated of it
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Zealoy:
that can't be true I've seen alot of people been treated of it
they treat malaria, bt dnt cure malaria. it can only b treated
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by LLVelly: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chai...so 'isotonic' is not here,
nevertheless u don't need to panic,just adjust to ur new lifestyle & deal with the facts & believe it will get better.

1 Like

Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by cooltola(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hepatitis C has a cure now
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by cooltola(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hepatitis C has a cure now. The medicine is very expensive that is where the problem is.Google it if you dont believe me
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Zealoy:
My friend, alot has been said here, some correct, some not far from wrong. Let me give you some advice.
Hep C has a bipolar spectrum of outlook depending on how proactive you are in seeking help and adhering to it.
> FFS, Hep C is completely curable, if it hasn't progressed beyond the acute phase. I can't mention the drug here (you can't even get it to buy without a signed prescription, and it's a little costly) cos it's a prescription medication.

> You need to run a series of tests which would determine how much of the Hep C virus is actually in your system and (ideally) the type of Hep C (DNA & serology) you have as these would influence treatment options . You also need to run blood tests to ascertain how well ur liver is.
> Hep C is a hepatotrophic ie liver loving virus, meaning that it's primary focus is ur liver. So you have to take precaution not to further damage ur liver by harmful lifestyle viz : Reduce your starch load - Instead of one bowl of eba, divide it to two meals of half bowl; Drastically reduce soft drinks; do same for heavy proteins like beans and beans products, meats, pasteurised milk; Don't take alcohol or unprescribed medications.
Most importantly, Get registered with a hospital that has a consultant Gastroenterologist (typically a Teaching Hospital) so you could be followed up closely
> Lastly , avoid unprotected sex. Don't be a cheerful giver untill you are certified cured. Problem would only arise if your Hep C progresses without medical attention beyond 6 months (becomes chronic) , then we could be looking at a very slippery slope, the bottom of which has conditions like Liver cirrhosis and liver cancer 10-20yrs from now .
I wish you good health.
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Zealoy:
. You need Splina Liquid Chlorophyll to balance the acid-alkali level of your body & also Shake-off Phyto Fiber in order to release congested waste in your body.

You can contact me on 08093048275, let's talk.

Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by Waliyllahi(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2016
fixhepc.com/getting-treated/how-to-do-it/buyers-club.html Visit this link. You can get info on how best to get treated from there.
Re: Pls Am Diagnosed Of Hipatitis C Pls Advice by babyt66: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for details

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For Goitre / Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? / Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.