Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Mikel Obi Now A Father Of A Set Of Twins? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi Now A Father Of A Set Of Twins? (731 Views)

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Now A Father Of A Set Of Twins? by kisenge: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Seems like Super Eagles star, Mikel Obi has just welcomed a set of twins with his Russian babe, Olga Diyachenko. The footballer shared a photo of two cute new born’s on Instagram with the caption, ‘My whole world in my arms. Welcome to the world my angels’.

Further Investigation revealed that Olga might just be the mother of his babies. The Russian shared a couple of pictures and quotes hinting she might be a mother soon.

Notice the hint of a bump?

See pics of the twins: http://newspepa.com/photos-mikel-obi-now-a-father-of-a-set-of-twins-44410

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest Nigerian Forum Online! / Music: D’banj Ft Cassper Nyovest X Reminisce– The King Is Here / Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Her New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.