Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha (2624 Views)

The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by LordVarys: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some months back after the NASS SP election, one of them APC twitter overlords @DOlusegun put up this meme from Game Of Thrones.
With all thats happening now, I can only find the meme apt. grin
Cc lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by madridguy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
OGA NA MASTER

JAGABAN ANYDAY ANYTIME.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by fammo: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Game Of Thrones, watch it and you'll learn so much

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by LordVarys: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
fammo:
Game Of Thrones, watch it and you'll learn so much
Tinubu much like the Lannisters never forgets.
Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by 9jii(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
What he did to some people in the last Election is an enough lesson for the wise men.some didn't even knw how much he damaged them yet.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by fammo: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
LordVarys:

Tinubu much like the Lannisters never forgets.
Hahahaha....i'm seeing a theon greyjoy happening to somebori very soon
#vhalarmorgulis
Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by frankyychiji(f): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
madridguy:
OGA NA MASTER

JAGABAN ANYDAY ANYTIME.
Don't rejoice yet, its not over till its over. You can quote me anywhere - Ozaoekpe
Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by bloodkiIler: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
i see saraki coming out of this

you can bookmark it

cc

ngeneukwenu
Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by madridguy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
You got new moniker or wetin ? Saraki don fvck up so make dey teach his fvck up. How can you single handed put a nation into shame with his selfish interest.

frankyychiji:
Don't rejoice yet, its not over till its over. You can quote me anywhere - Ozaoekpe
Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by sammyj: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pay back time for Saraki and his wailing wailers association grin
Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by frankyychiji(f): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
madridguy:
You got new moniker or wetin ? Saraki don fvck up so make dey teach his fvck up. How can you single handed put a nation into shame with his selfish interest.

New moniker? grin
Re: PHOTO-This Is So Tinubu's Reaction To All The Saraki Brouhaha by Badgers14: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki should have punched within his weightclass..

Going toe to toe with Tinubu was bad political move..

Where did GEJ ended after going toe to toe with OBJ
He ended in a village in otueke grin grin. From Aso rock to a village without 24/7 power supply, without airport, shoprite...etc. grin

Tinubu go show Saraki say man pass man no be boosting. grin

In igbo they say, ana enwe obodo enwe... Onwere ndi nwe obodo enwe... ( there are people that owns a territory.. )**(Pardon my poor translation)** Tinubu is one of them.

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The 1966 Loaf Of Bread..north Distortion Of Facts / BREAKING: Fmr pres jonathan denies approving $2b Arms Procurement / House Of Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi Burnt Down By Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.