Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria (11274 Views)

7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by HighIQ(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
To me i believe these are the only
professions in Nigeria with high chance of
employment after you had graduated from
the university. You don't need to run 360
degrees before seeing a job in those
profession. JOB is right there in your pocket.

1)DENTISTRY and DENTAL SURGERY: Only
about 25 students are admitted for this
course yearly. That means about 25 people
would be graduating from this course yearly.
There are about 6 universities that offers this
course in Nigeria. 25 multiply by 6. That's
150. Meaning that Just about 150 graduates
would be competing with each other in the
labour market each year. Out of this 150
some would decide to practise abroad while
others may decide to further their study to
become a medical doctor. Leaving just few
graduates to treat over 150 million
population. Sometimes back i heard of a
state who needed the service of dentists but
surprisingly no one showed up in contrast to
other bodies like banking, petroleum etc
where you would have seen thousands of
applications.

2) INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY- Even ordinary
school sat holder are often employed in many industries
as workers, how much someone who had studied it as a course.

3)EDUCATION COURSES- with the increasing rate of private schools and big tutorial centers in this country who are strongly desiring and prefering graduates who had studied education as a course in the university, it is only a lazy graduates of such course that would be complaining of no job

4)LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES: This
might shock you. But i believe if others would
deny you job, the local government you hail
from would not since you are son of the soil.
The total number of graduates that graduated
from this course in a state may not be up to
12. And some states has up to 20 local
governments or even more out of which you
can easily be "thrown" to any of them with ease

5) Had yours
Written by
http://MUYIWAOGUNNAIKE..com/2015/10/profession-with-high-chance-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Chimarto: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
You posted nothing

10 Likes

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Medicine and surgery - after your graduation and housemanship its automatic employment.
Educatio courses too after your graduation you could soon find employment at ministry of education, state secondary education board and teaching.
And so many more courses

1 Like

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Israel5(m): 5:15am On Sep 19, 2015
What if u studied all the abve mentiond? Mschewwee.. Evrytime na dis topic. Twistn d minds of gullible peeps #nt me
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Harmonyanietie: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Most of the courses you have mentioned are very unlikely to be an average man's first choice, maybe because there are other courses, and perhaps high paying ones, or because they may not have passion for those courses..
I don't know how much you know about other courses, but there are many other courses with which one can easily get a job. These courses may include;
Computer Science
Information Technology
Communication Technology
Medicine and Surgery
Pharmacy
Civil Engineering
And many others not mentioned here.
So I don't think you should limit people's mentality to the ones mentioned in your post.
Besides the availability of other courses, have you thought about the issue of passion?
Most people don't study a course only because they want to get a fast job, but rather because they have passion for the profession. One of the major reasons people end up frustrated in school is that they went for a course they do not like. So please I think we should rather encourage young people to study courses they have genuine passion for, above all.
Another thing I would advise young people is that they should go for courses with which they can be self employed, or at least have a small business besides their jobs.

Harmony Anietie
Author at http://www.educationalboon.com

1 Like

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by ignis: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2015
Had yours?
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2015
You are very very stupid, this post is just to advertise Dentistry. Your "mod" HighIQ is a big mistake walahi. If I dare notice you say that beside me, I will hack you to death. You basterd!
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2015
I was hoping to see something sensible here..
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by karmaleon: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2015
Dude, you've got a LowIQ... undecided
Change that your moniker
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by flyca: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2015
HighIQ:

5) Had yours

Yoruba interference cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by lilmax(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2015
flyca:

Yoruba interference cheesy
cheesy
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Adesiji77: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2015
ignis:
Had yours?

cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Bacteriocin(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2015
ignis:
Had yours?
grin
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Hospitality Management!

The quote above me though grin
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by 1zynnvn(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2015
life isn't the way others look at it... but the way you do. You can be anything you wanna be despite what you read in school...
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Choiii!! D yorubaness in u is so bad it not only affects ur speech but ur writing as well. Anyway let me "Had" mine.
1. Connection (Man know man)
2. Runs girl
3. Runs boy etc

But on a serious note, I think u copied dat from somewhere. If u are truly in naija den u'ld know ur list is very flawed. Anyways automatic employment in Nigeria goes only to medical doctors. But for others within the medical field and those with degrees in Computer related courses and information technology, jobs are in guaranteed supply. Same goes for marketing, Engineering and mayb some others exclusive to the oil and gas industry
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by TOMTOM15(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by killzone(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Here we go again let the argument and insults begin
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by HighIQ(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Medicine and surgery - after your graduation and housemanship its automatic employment.
Educatio courses too after your graduation you could soon find employment at ministry of education, state secondary education board and teaching.
And so many more courses
there are many medical doctor unlike dental surgeons. so the 4 courses i align up there are definititl setting the pace

2 Likes

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Simitrendy: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Microbiology. Biochemistry. Zoology
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Dunsin89:
You are very very stupid, this post is just to advertise Dentistry. Your "mod" HighIQ is a big mistake walahi. If I dare notice you say that beside me, I will hack you to death. You basterd!

Chillax baba, there is no need for this ^^^^. Most of us see these ranking as thrash. Even though Dentistry has alot of slot and very promising, we don't go around creating useless threads. We no proud!

1 Like

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Mobsync(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
You are somehow right. But you should know that there is a clear difference between "employment" and "underemployment." A teacher that sees a 5,000 or 10,000 naira per month job after school is not neither employed nor unemployed. He is UNDEREMPLOYED.

Meanwhile, the did you know that the English alphabet used to have a 27th letter? Click to read.

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by sevantex(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
"Had" yours ko undecided
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Vick4rill(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dunsin89:
frustrated beign cant u make ur point with out insults?sad

2 Likes

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by nuelsilva(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
chemistry!!! thank god i made d right choice
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by lanxebony(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
@ op you never think straight check nursing it selling like garri
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by bolaji3071(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
What me I no is that Nigeria graduates won't be sincere with that op's write-up even tho the op is right, everybody will want to support their course of study, even the person that study Forestry grin

Make Una Talk True for Once!

Thoniameek:
Hospitality Management!

The quote above me though grin

How.
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by josephmario(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
pls can I study agricultural economics with this result? English,maths, bio,economics, geo, c.r.s,C6s,agricultural science C5,chemistry and physics C6s.pls I need ur help.u can add me on whatsapp on 08063093587 or call for advise.thank u in anticipation.
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by bolaji3071(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
nuelsilva:
chemistry!!! thank god i made d right choice

See u grin lwkmd
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by Champella(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
josephmario:
pls can I study agricultural economics with this result? English,maths, bio,economics, geo, c.r.s,C6s,agricultural science C5,chemistry and physics C6s.pls I need ur help.u can add me on whatsapp on 08063093587 or call for advise.thank u in anticipation.

As long as you've made all C's in your WAEC then you're good to go.

A very good school to study this course is the University of Uyo (UNIUYO).

Your chances of being admitted are very high since many people do not always fill in the course.

1 Like

Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by nuelsilva(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
bolaji3071:

See u grin lwkmd
like serious
Re: Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria by estellinas(f): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Learn how to Read, Write and Speak French effectively! For those in Abuja, send me a message here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That Can Make Or Mar A Brilliant Student. (with Examples) / UNIUYO: Federal Government To Inaugurate 1000-bed Hostel (Photos) / Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.