Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water (36160 Views)

Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos / Woman Cultist Bathes Co-tenant With Faeces, Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by dre11(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
A 17-year-old house maid, Esther Abiodun, has been arraigned before a Lagos State magistrates’ court for allegedly pouring hot water on her employer, Alhaja Dupe Iba Agba, while she was asleep.

Abiodun was arrested by the police from the Adeniji Adele division, Lagos Island and arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrates’ court on a two-count charge of felony to wit, unlawful pouring of hot water on her employer’s body occasioning grievous bodily harm.

Police prosecutor, Inspector Philip Osijale, informed the court that the accused committed the offence on 14 September, 2015 at her employer’s residence located at 20/21, Osho Street, Lagos Island a day after she secured the job as a house maid.

Osijale told the court that the accused boiled hot water, monitored her boss and poured it on her body while she was asleep and in the process she sustained serious burns all over her body including chest, right and left hands.

He said the victim was rushed to intensive care unit in a Lagos State hospital where doctors are battling to save her life.

Osijale stated that during investigation, the accused confessed to the crime and said that she intentionally boiled the hot water and poured it on her employer’s body to teach her a lesson for unjustifiable reasons.

He noted that the offences the accused committed were punishable under sections 171 and 243 of the criminal laws of Lagos State, 2011. The accused, who was represented by Bar. Helen Ibeji, however, pleaded guilty to the charge in the open court.

Magistrate Mr. W. Balogun ordered that the accused be remanded at the Lagos State correctional centre, Idiaraba, Mushin, Lagos till 21 September 2015 for facts and sentence.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/18/maid-17-bathes-employer-with-hot-water/
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Ola17: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
cry
Na wah, only God knows what the madam did to the maid. Some of these 'madams' are extremely wicked and treat their wards worse than animals. Methinks it is high time the government make a law banning this house girl/maid of a thing, it is just a glorified form slavery. If you need the services of a housekeeper, then employ one.

I'm not justifying what the girl did anyway.

Lalasticlala, what's your opinion on this 'evil' act by the maid?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by TheMainMan: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Zzyco: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
NCA. 'Name checkers Association' where are you!lol Job done show.

18 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by btwo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
I swear I no read am
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Maids and their madness. This is getting too serious. For no reason she did that? Then the court for no reason should send her to prison, even though I doubt if the girl is truly under17. Her lawyer may have reduced her age to save her from getting maximum punishment

2 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Tallesty1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some maids are heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by ijustdey: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Police prosecutor , Inspector Philip Osijale,
informed the court that the accused committed the offence on 14 September , 2015 at her employer’ s residence located at 20/21 , Osho Street , Lagos Island a day after she secured the job as a house maid.

she just secure the job and she is doing this

evil maid from the pit of hell

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by madridguy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lucifer in thy making.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
wicked mind!
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by henribj(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
girls ehn... them wicked die.

2 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Ola17: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
kaorama:
Maids and their madness. This is getting too serious. For no reason she did that? Then the court for no reason should send her to prison, even though I doubt I'd she us not above 17. Her lawyer may have reduced her age to save her from getting maximum punishment

My brother don't be in a hurry to judge the girl. What some of these maids go through in the hands of their Oga/madam will make the 19 century white slave owners look like saints. You can't tell me she decided to pour her madam hot water just like that.

In most cases, the maid hawks, cook, clean house, do the laundry and other unmentionable household chores while madam sits her lazy fat àss gossiping around. Heck in most cases these maids get sexually molested by the Oga and children and at the end what do they get? Constant abuse, being starved of food for minor/excusable mistakes and kicked around.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by eleko1: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dis one nah Satan messenger .Dey shud fry oil and splash/use am bath the witch undecided
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by styless(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by neweraomo: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lols. She might think her employer needs hot shower grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by lilmax(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't even know how to react
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Aminat508(f): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dre11 u did not quote your thread ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by damton(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Inasmuch as justice is necessary, I strongly subscribe to the maxim that says no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by damton(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Inasmuch as justice is necessary, I strongly subscribe to the maxim that says no smoke without fire. but then this is mean to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Vicintonsh(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by lifezone247(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
btwo:
I swear I no read am
Same here, lols cheesy
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by wellmax(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
When the bushmeat catch the hunter.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by slap1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
I only saw her name and stopped reading. What happened in the story?
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by AdemolaA2: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ola17:
cry
Na wah, only God knows what the madam did to the maid. Some of these 'madams' are extremely wicked and treat their wards worse than animals. Methinks it is high time the government make a law banning this house girl/maid of a thing, it is just a glorified form slavery. If you need the services of a housekeeper, then employ.

I'm not justifying what the girl did anyway.

Lalasticlala, what's your opinion on this 'evil' act
by the maid?
... did you read the story at all. She committed the grievous offence for no justifiable reason and a day after she was employed..

15 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by SweetJoystick(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmm payback time
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by ajibola11(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
May be she want her boss look like oyinbo
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Vivalavida99(f): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by melzabull(f): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
hoeruba and their cruelty...smh
Thankfully she didn't kill and use her employer for ritual

7 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Omotayor123(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
He eh eh eh... He be like say these maids don declare war on their boses.. Operation no retreat no Surrender!
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Aitee1: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm...evul maid! angry
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
ik

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Elderly Women Doing Bricklaying Job In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.