Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water (36179 Views)

Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos / Woman Cultist Bathes Co-tenant With Faeces, Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by diamondzs(f): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:
cry
Na wah, only God knows what the madam did to the maid. Some of these 'madams' are extremely wicked and treat their wards worse than animals. Methinks it is high time the government make a law banning this house girl/maid of a thing, it is just a glorified form slavery. If you need the services of a housekeeper, then employ one.

I'm not justifying what the girl did anyway.

Lalasticlala, what's your opinion on this 'evil' act by the maid?
Pls keep quite, wat can an employer do within 24hrs of employment dt ll make a maid act like dt?

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Emmahunk(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:
cry
Na wah, only God knows what the madam did to the maid. Some of these 'madams' are extremely wicked and treat their wards worse than animals. Methinks it is high time the government make a law banning this house girl/maid of a thing, it is just a glorified form slavery. If you need the services of a housekeeper, then employ one.

There is a law already in place against employing anyone under 18 yrs in any form whether paid or unpaid. However, our level of enlightenment and the fact that even lawyers run foul of this law has continued to downplay it's relevance

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by chineloSA(f): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Serves the employer right, for employing a minor.
17yrs is a minor, period.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2015
kaorama:
Maids and their madness. This is getting too serious. For no reason she did that? Then the court for no reason should send her to prison, even though I doubt if the girl is truly under17. Her lawyer may have reduced her age to save her from getting maximum punishment
ever heard of cause and effect? Its very wrong of you to think that she did it for no reason. What the maid did was wrong but she must have been pushed to the wall. Do you know what these maids go through everyday? Are they not humans? I hope more stories like this come out so that the govt will be forced to enact a law to protect the lives of these house helps or should I call them slaves
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by favourlove1: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2015
kaorama:
Maids and their madness. This is getting too serious. For no reason she did that? Then the court for no reason should send her to prison, even though I doubt if the girl is truly under17. Her lawyer may have reduced her age to save her from getting maximum punishment
which madness? Do u knw what pent up aggression is? Dat madam dt u people are pitying may have done worse tins to that maid.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by ijustdey: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2015
badostic:
The Alhaja must have sexually harassed her.

another brand of theory

we keep making excuses for people actions if we don't hear both side of the coin
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

ever heard of cause and effect? Its very wrong of you to think that she did it for no reason. What the maid did was wrong but she must have been pushed to the wall. Do you know what these maids go through everyday? Are they not humans? I hope more stories like this come out so that the govt will be forced to enact a law to protect the lives of these house helps or should I call them slaves

Please read the story in question very well before u make comment. Don't want to believe u are too lazy to read.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by melakes(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:
cry

what a pathetic response! u hear 1 side of the story& uv drawn ur conclusions, dts rather sad. & whateva it was d madam did, u think dt justifies such wicked& inhuman act?

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2015
mikolo80:
na una de maltreat maids ba
days of reckoning are here
no monopoly of violence
up maids and weaponised hot water
up next Molotov cocktails

Am not surprised that u comment without reading posts. 3rd class is always evident.If u read the story very well, u would have save d itself this embarrassement.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by melakes(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2015
melzabull:
hoeruba and their cruelty...smh

Thankfully she didn't kill and use her employer for ritual

it beats me so hard, racism in d heart of men. The same ppl who will probably call others racists vry easy draw religious & tribal comments. y cant we simply learn to deal with issues individually rather than attribute them to certain tribes. tell me if ur own tribe & family are saints.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Ola17: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2015
melakes:

what a pathetic response! u hear 1 side of the story& uv drawn ur conclusions, dts rather sad. & whateva it was d madam did, u think dt justifies such wicked& inhuman act?
No, truth is you have an abysmal and pathetic sense of understanding instead. Where did I justify her actions in my post?

Choose your words carefully.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by melakes(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:
cry
Na wah, only God knows what the madam did to the maid. Some of these 'madams' are extremely wicked and treat their wards worse than animals.
U want 2 know where u justified d act? now dt is it. u c/hear of a woman writhing in such pain & ds is ur next comment, u r indeed a pathetic case study.

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Seventeen(f): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2015
All of u saying house helps shuld be banned because its modern day slavery, remember that even though we hv many house helps that are being maltreated we equally have a good number of those whose lives have been bettered and totally transformed by good employers. And in the same way we have good employers and good house helps we hv bad employers and bad helps too. So lets not just discredit something cos of bad eggs. Good and bad must always abound in diff aspects of life, we hv bad husbands, we hv bad wives, should marriage then be banned? The world is filled with good and bad people and God has allowed the world to remain. From what many ppl are saying here, it means If God was a man he would hv ended d world a long time ago just because we hv bad and wicked ppl. despite the wicked ppl, the world is still a livable and enjoyable place. Back to the story, i dont know the true story but if i must go with how its told here, then d house help is either mentaly deranged or just plain evil to do dat in just 24hrs of being employed. I cant wrap my head around what d madam could hv done to her in just less dan a day of her being there, and even if perhaps she did anything, the house help culd hv just left. Her reaction to whatever it was that d madam did (if she did anything) means shes an equally evil person.

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by mfm04622: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:

My brother don't be in a hurry to judge the girl. What some of these maids go through in the hands of their Oga/madam will make the 19 century white slave owners look like saints. You can't tell me she decided to pour her madam hot water just like that.

In most cases, the maid hawks, cook, clean house, do the laundry and other unmentionable household chores while madam sits her lazy fat àss gossiping around. Heck in most cases these maids get sexually molested by the Oga and children and at the end what do they get? Constant abuse, being starved of food for minor/excusable mistakes and kicked around.

Did you read the story before commenting? Worked for only a day before pouring hot water on her employer!

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Ola17: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
melakes:

U want 2 know where u justified d act? now dt is it. u c/hear of a woman writhing in such pain & ds is ur next comment, u r indeed a pathetic case study.

Stop making an Àss of your pathetic self, I can get as vulgar as it gets and don't push me. Apart from the fact that I'm entitled to my views, I can't tolerate a reprobate like you to insult my person. I repeat, no where in my post did I justify her action!

Let me school you a bit, thank me later.
Everything in life is about cause and effect. One of Newton's law of motion states that for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. Now in human relationships, most times the reaction is greater than the action that necessitated it. As a curious mind, I was wondering what the madam did to the said maid to make her carry out such a wicked act.

Na wah, only God knows what the madam did to the maid. Some of these 'madams' are extremely wicked and treat their wards worse than animals.
That was my post, I didn't say 'only God knows what the madam did to the maid to Justify her action. Dude is that too hard for your weak mind to digest? Do you know if the madam invited one of her male friends to rape the maid? Though that wouldn't still justify what the maid did anyway. Until you know what really happened, don't go about bleating like a deranged goat.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Rolandken(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:

My brother don't be in a hurry to judge the girl. What some of these maids go through in the hands of their Oga/madam will make the 19 century white slave owners look like saints. You can't tell me she decided to pour her madam hot water just like that.

In most cases, the maid hawks, cook, clean house, do the laundry and other unmentionable household chores while madam sits her lazy fat àss gossiping around. Heck in most cases these maids get sexually molested by the Oga and children and at the end what do they get? Constant abuse, being starved of food for minor/excusable mistakes and kicked around.

And the madam did all these to her in one day? Abi u didn't read the story that the maid has been employed for just a day?

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:

Stop making an Àss of your pathetic self, I can get as vulgar as it gets and don't push me. Apart from the fact that I'm entitled to my views, I can't tolerate a reprobate like you to insult my person. I repeat, no where in my post did I justify her action!

Let me school you a bit, thank me later.
Everything in life is about cause and effect. One of Newton's law of motion states that for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. Now in human relationships, most times the reaction is greater than the action that necessitated it. As a curious mind, I was wondering what the madam did to the said maid to make her carry out such a wicked act.

That was my post, I didn't say 'only God knows what the madam did to the maid to Justify her action. Dude is that too hard for your weak mind to digest? Do you know if the madam invited one of her male friends to rape the maid? Though that wouldn't still justify what the maid did anyway. Until you know what really happened, don't go about bleating like a deranged goat.

Please stop stop talking, I'm sure whatever you want to say can wait until you get a brain
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by InHim4Him(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:

All within a day after resumption of work?
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by mikolo80: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
kaorama:

Am not surprised that u comment without reading posts. 3rd class is always evident.If u read the story very well, u would have save d itself this embarrassement.
my friend pay for service and stop supporting slavery to live false life of affluence. if you like maltreat somebody else's child,na rat poison them go give una.continue supporting slavery you hear.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Ola17: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:

Please stop stop talking, I'm sure whatever you want to say can wait until you get a brain

Run along will you?
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Omotayor123(f): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
pbs4real:
u and omotayor123 sad if I catch una ehn undecided
grin
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by pbs4real(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin
una go hear am,nah inside one room we go settle am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elderly Women Doing Bricklaying Job In Abuja (Photo) / NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.