Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Can I Export Egusi, Ogbono, Crayfish. Pls Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Export Egusi, Ogbono, Crayfish. Pls Help. (2691 Views)

Customs Seizes Jollof Rice, Ogbono And Egusi Soup Imported From India / Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. / Discover The Secret Of Exporting Garri,okro,egusi,ogbono,with An Empty Bank Acc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Export Egusi, Ogbono, Crayfish. Pls Help. by Darligold(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pls, how can i export egusi, ogbono, crayfish, dried pepper, groundnut oil.
Re: How Can I Export Egusi, Ogbono, Crayfish. Pls Help. by castruccio(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2015
Darligold:
Pls, how can i export egusi, ogbono, crayfish, dried pepper, groundnut oil.

There are three ways to go about this:
1. Send the product to a contact in the Uk or other European country, but this will be difficult right now as the government authorities over there are against sub standard product and may track your product
2. Get registered with Nepc, SON and Amen, then process, package your product with all the necessary endorsement from SON, Nafdac for your product to be endorsed as standard and good for export.
3. Supply to other registered exporters so you can raise money and also learn the route of the export business.

I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Export Egusi, Ogbono, Crayfish. Pls Help. by Darligold(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2015
tnk u sir. Wht are d modalities, d agencies to register wit? Like export council etc
Re: How Can I Export Egusi, Ogbono, Crayfish. Pls Help. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dear first of all ensure you have a reliable and potential buyer or someone who is ready and able to be in_charge of your goods before any further action.

(1) (Reply)

30 Websites To Sell Used Mobile Phones Online / How To Make Money Online Selling Digital Products Using Facebook / Nairaland's Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.