Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,471 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Views On Saraki Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Views On Saraki Trial (606 Views)

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Views On Saraki Trial by udilson: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
I think they are behind the scenes drama as buhari want to do best as a general total annihilation. .,firstly saraki disrespected the vp by calling him a mere commissioner when he tried to settle d party factions in tihe senate 2,He disrespected the office of the presitend by going ahead and rig/Forge his electiom while he and other apc senetors were summoned by the president at icc 3,he defy the other of the party nt given the principals officers at the senate 4.he keep adjourning prenarly sitting for his selfish wellbeign or intrest 5,month after he realizes he was just the figure head of the senate with no role given to him or the respect accompanied by the office he holds. 6..he started probing obasanjo electricity which he picked a wromg vindictive man to fight with meaning choosing obj arsh rival atiku as his ally imaginde buhari obj tinibu in saraki's mouth tryn to swallow it's either you vomit(surrender) or swallow it to destroy your troat. 7.Buhari to appoint his ministers have to be screened by the senete which ABS is the president. Which abs threatened to hold bucbu at gunpoint or refuse asiwaju ministeriaj nominees in order to avoid these senerio they'll make sure he will nt be the semete president before the end of these month ,

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Owing Workers’ Salaries Because Of Misplaced Priorities – Ladoja / Three Gunmen, One Policeman Killed In DSS Kogi Office Attack / Power Blackout Since 24 September 2015 In The Whole Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.