Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. (1497 Views)

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / BREAKING: FG Takes Over Arik Airline - Vanguard / The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by ibl0010: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Hi, all. I have searched on Arik airline for information regarding my question but can't find any information. I will be using Arik airline soon and as it is a long flight I need my tablet to keep me entertained during the flight. Am thinking of buying a power bank battery to charge my tablet and phone on the flight but before I buy it I want to make sure that Arik airline will allow power bank to be taken or used on their flight.

Any information from you guys will be very helpful.
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 19, 2015
ibl0010:
Hi, all. I have searched on Arik airline for information regarding my question but can't find any information. I will be using Arik airline soon and as it is a long flight I need my tablet to keep me entertained during the flight. Am thinking of buying a power bank battery to charge my tablet and phone on the flight but before I buy it I want to make sure that Arik airline will allow power bank to be taken or used on their flight.

Oga! where are you talking power bank to?
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by ephemm(m): 3:22am On Sep 19, 2015
If they did before, i'll be glad they stop it.
Its too dangerous to have something like that on board - it will be a very effective tool for suicide bombers.
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by Lexusgs430: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2015
ibl0010:

I have used powerbanks on flights numerous times, for airliners that do not have usb ports built into passenger seats.
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I have used powerbanks on flights numerous times, for airliners that do not have usb ports built into passenger seats.
Which airline did you use and which country were you heading to? Mine was collected in Istanbul Atartuk Airport and meanwhile, Etihad airways has USB port for charging
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:

Which airline did you use and which country were you heading to? Mine was collected in Istanbul Atartuk Airport and meanwhile, Etihad airways has USB port for charging

KLM
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by ibl0010: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:

Oga! where are you talking power bank to?

Travelling from London to naija.
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
ibl0010:

Travelling from London to naija.
Don't transit through Turkey as their scanning machine will detect it and they in turn will dump it in refuse bin
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by ibl0010: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:

Don't transit through Turkey as their scanning machine will detect it and they in turn will dump it in refuse bin

It's a direct flight. In general though, are passengers allow to use or take power bank on arik flights.
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by modath(f): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:

Surprisingly, i didn't experience that...

A US flight at that, though my hand luggage was searched on the outbound leg of the journey.
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
modath:

Surprisingly, i didn't experience that...

A US flight at that, though my hand luggage was searched on the outbound leg of the journey.
Maybe/maybe not they might have change cos, it was in July 2013
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by modath(f): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
fados4sure:

Maybe/maybe not they might have change cos, it was in July 2013

Oh ok, mine is 2015
Re: Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. by ibl0010: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
So any info with regards to arik airline and power bank.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport / Visa Lottery Application / Switzerland Relocation Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.