Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix (828 Views)

If Jonathan Provokes Us Further , We Will Expose More Shocking Details- RNDA / Answer This Question With Honesty Who Provokes You Most In Nigeria ? / Pls Answer This With Ought Most Sincerity-who Provokes You More In This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2015
I thought this post was great so I thought is wise to share it here as well.

Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by Taiden: 1:10am On Sep 19, 2015
1. Police
2. Nepa
Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by babadem2much(m): 1:17am On Sep 19, 2015
NEPA n MTN ahswear this ones are unrepentant Robbers

modification

but POLICE is your FRIEND N BAIL IS FR****

CHAI!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by 4reala(m): 1:32am On Sep 19, 2015
Me na no. 1,2,3 and 5 oooo grin
Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by DaBullIT(m): 2:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2015
3 & 4 Simple..
Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by DeWisedon(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2015
all of the above
Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2015
I have no business with Mtn, Police or Nepa but as for NTA, i nor just know wetin dey worry them.
Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by likata: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2015
APC and traffic
Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by Bevista: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2015
PDP
Re: Which Of These Organizations Provokes you The Most, be sincere. pix by mychiveous(f): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Police and Nepa these two are robbers, one carries gun and the other other brings illegal bill for you to pay.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Desperate To Remove Saraki From Office / Nigerians Decry Witch Hunt Of Volkswagen CEO, Martin Winterkorn By Pius Adesanmi / Breaking News. Almakura Floors Maku. Case Dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.