Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Adsense Gurus Please Enter Here , We Newbies Need Help Very Urgently!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Gurus Please Enter Here , We Newbies Need Help Very Urgently!!!! (498 Views)

Adsense Gurus Please Come In? / All Adsense Gurus Pls Come In / Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Gurus Please Enter Here , We Newbies Need Help Very Urgently!!!! by Hayaanda(m): 1:41am On Sep 19, 2015
i av a question which i will be happy if you reply
1) when buying non hosting account from client,how is the processing for the buyer and the selling?
2) after buying what are the step the buyer should do and how will He/She do that......
3) if there is other things pertaining to this please add it when replying this question

Thanks
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Enter Here , We Newbies Need Help Very Urgently!!!! by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 19, 2015
I sell adsense account.
Actually when buying adsense from a seller. If you are not well convinced and assured that the person is genuine and scam free.
You tell the person to invite to inspect the account, then go for face to face transaction. If there is need to.

BUT. If the person has shown you 100% proofs and genuine reasons to believe he or she. Don't argue much or waste time. Pay the agreed amount into his/her bank account. The request for the login details or to invitation and make you admin.

NOTE: NIGERIA NON HOSTED ACCOUNT.
I still have fresh available ads account. Interested peeps should hole at me.
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Enter Here , We Newbies Need Help Very Urgently!!!! by dplumptre(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2015
really so people sell adsense account wow
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Enter Here , We Newbies Need Help Very Urgently!!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2015
dplumptre:
really so people sell adsense account wow
Yes o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Receive Money Via Wire Transfer On My Savings Account / Facebook Celebrates Independence Day With Nigeria (photos) / lovely pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.