Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). (1398 Views)

Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). by Hardheolar(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2015
Some mothers can be funny at times. But this birthday wish ain't funny but crazy. Who does this? I was glancing through my facebook home page after several months of inactivity when i came across this birhtday wish from a mother to her son and the son's response was not surprising. To all mothers on this wonderful forum, can you wish your son or daughter a happy birthday in this manner?

Will love to hear your response.

Re: A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). by KELVINXY: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Best birthday wish ever!

I would luv to meet that woman though...

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Hmm. Lemme take front sit

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). by RobinHez(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). by Sabadon(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
make I dey watch in 4D

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). by espn(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Daughter of lucifer.

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). by Pidggin(f): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Senseless woman
Re: A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). by Shebarh(f): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ah doubt if that woman is an African woman

(1) (Reply)

It's My Son's Birthday Today (oct. 1'st) / Elegant Homes For Sale Within River Park Estate, Along Airport Road, Abuja / Adaeze Yobo's Mum Proves That Age Is Just A Number As She Steps Out For Awedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.