Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] (31325 Views)

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) / Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Ayoswit(f): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2015
K
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2015
@ Airforce1, I guess you saw this on your way to studio.
grin
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by chellelu: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2015
hit & run driver. May his soul rest in Peace
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by streetzdreamz(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
mercylicious:
I doubt its an accident. No wound or blood found on his body.
Maybe he just slumped. Many people walking the streets are already dead.

exactly MA thoughts, probly murdered and dumped there, there is no visible wound, blood on the body, neither is there any trace of blood on the road, may God keep his soul.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Nicepoker(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Rip Bro

I dedicate this page to all the handsome and beautiful ladies in the house,i av taken dat spot 4rm introvert and Lady F grin whc you guy's d best of guddies life has to offer smiley you all are destined for greatness IJN....

1 & Only Jadon
u dedicate this on such a tragic post. Why. Wait till something about lara and tonto comes up
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Alpacino85(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Rip Bro

I dedicate this page to all the handsome and beautiful ladies in the house,i av taken dat spot 4rm introvert and Lady F grin whc you guy's d best of guddies life has to offer smiley you all are destined for greatness IJN....

1 & Only Jadon
'RIP bro'?Are u not seeing that bald and grey hairs,so u no fit differentiate btw bro and papa.Please respect the old man,u were busy struggling 4 FTC which has blinded ur sight.RIP old man
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by 360dreezyjones(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2015
Rip..mehn,,,the poor man..I wouldn't feel so much remorse if it were GEJ lying there.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Chartey(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Anybody who witnesses this kind of situation, you bring out your phone and the first thing you do is take a picture instead of calling an emergency number, God will never forgive you your sin.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by olowookerekemi(f): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2015
r.i.p
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by tohbeekty(f): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2015
R. I. P
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by chi4ik4(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2015
the death rate in Lagos is alarming. I can't remember when last I heard good news from Lagos.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2015
Saw it this morning as well.The lagos ambulance service have come to evacuate it.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by ilo04(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2015
mznuez:
Is he dead? shocked
no o, he just dey lied down grin
mznuez:
Is he dead? shocked
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Na dis kind thread you dey "toast" woman?

Cc Lalasticlala

Even for war front, some 'Ubuntu' dey toast and 4get say their life dey there.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2015
Rip
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by kingthreat(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Wow, sad to see how he ended the journey of his life
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2015
My friend's younger sister died on that road, RIP to him
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by sexaddict08(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Rip Bro

1 & Only Jadon

i command u to receive sense
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by SAINTmatt(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2015
God bless the nation. RIP man, may Allah protect us from all evil[center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by twixx(f): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Good Morning! the good news is here!! the lords news please and please repent, Jesus is coming soon sooner than you think, the pleasures of this world are temporary, please repent ask God for forgiveness you do not want to be left behind when Jesus comes because truly he will come like a thief in the night, please let your hearts not be hardened.

please say this prayer whereever you are lord Jesus, i am here before the throne of grace, have mercy on me, forgive me, in anyway i have sinned, in any shape or form, please forgive, i believe you died for me on the cross of calvary for this very purpose, please cancel my name from the book of death and please count me worthy to be a candidate for heaven, and let the holy spirit guide me so i continue to grow spiritually. Amen
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Etizz: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Rip Bro

1 & Only Jadon

It should be a moment of silence not dedication..
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by logica(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
This is not Airport Road; this is Agege Motor Road.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by sweetboy25(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2015
mznuez:
Is he dead? shocked
no my love he is waiting for a cab
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by sweetboy25(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2015
mznuez:
Is he dead? shocked
no my love he is waiting for a cab.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by EreluY(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2015
[size=18pt]COUNTRY WITH NO HUMAN DIGNITY. SHAME.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by discoverjohnny(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
according to my brother who was crossing use along with him this morning said, he was crossing when his cap fell. So he went back to pick it when he was hit by an SUV. The driver had stop, and was shouting that it wasn't is fault. So the police nearby told him to go since they saw everything that happen.
***am sorry 4 my grammatic errors***
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Reekadict04:
smiley
who be did sad
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Jadonaldson(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Etizz:

It should be a moment of silence not dedication..

Make una nor vex ooo I saw d slightest opportunity dats y I had to use it wisely thanks any friends

1 & only Jadon
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Pidggin(f): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
otunsman:
Saw it this morning as well.The lagos ambulance service have come to evacuate it.

That's good news.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by IamforGod: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Airforce1:
I guess its an accident.

pedestrian bridge is about 3minutes walk from where he was knocked down ..

May God Accept His Soul Into His Kingdom

From the pics u didn't also use the bridge. U expect him to walk from airport to ikeja along abi?

Anyways may his soul RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? / "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos / World Most Hilarious Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.