Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe (13632 Views)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai / Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by Mohdadutse(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Katsina State governor, Hon Aminu Bello Masari, has approved the appointment of Isyaku Bello, the principal of President Muhammadu Buhari’s former school, as Secretary of State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).

Bello was the principal of famous Government College Katsina, who released the school certificate result of President Muhamadu Buhari, then as APC presidential candidate, following the hue and cry by the then ruling PDP presidential campaign team that the General has no school certificate.

A statement signed by the Secretary to Katsina State Government, Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa, said the appointment was in line with section 18 (1 & 2) of law Number 4 “which allows such appointments by the governor.”

The terse statement observed that the appointment takes immediate effect.

LEADERSHIP Weekend reports that until his appointment, Bello was the principal of Government College Katsina, the former school of President Muhammadu Buhari.

It would be recalled that few days after the school released the result of President Buhari, there was a posting at the social media that the principal was allegedly murdered. Of course, the posting went viral in the social media prompting several enquiries from different quarters.

It cannot be said with certainty if the latest appointment by the Katsina State APC-led Government was a reward for all that the principal endured while the hue and cry over the president’s certificate lingered.
http://www.leadership.ng/news/461834/masari-appoints-buharis-principal-as-subeb-scribe
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by LastSurvivor: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2015
I wld have invested in this government..
every stakeholders is getting compensated..

8 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by Sweetcollins: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmm...yu mean the principal in the decoy
Forji forji pricipa!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by veekid(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2015
k
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by luthorcorp: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Okay,consolation time! Hope they perform an this one that only the northerners are being appointed hope its not what I'm thinking

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by sleemfesh: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2015
They keep rewarding mediocrity.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by doublewisdom: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Season of rewards. That man ought to be in prison for helping Buhari forge results.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by DONSMITH123(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Isokay
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by Demmocrats(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2015
The posters above me really need to see this news from another point of view.

My sai buhari has always liked working with competent and honest men.

From the principals record his not the type that can be bought with money besides imagine the amount pdp would have offered him to with hold my sai buhari's certificate but he went on publish it showing he cant be move by material things or threat of been killed for disobeying the then ruling party PDP.

Besides our education system needs such men that can't be influenced by material and polical Influence.

Sai Buhari

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by sanandreas(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Politics of compensation. grin Chai mediocrity in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Leaving the rat race is my greatest target.
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by henchamb(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2015
Hope it was on merit

That's how they made one over fed illiterate shepopotamus permanent secretary without portfolio in one state called bayelsa just to please the clueless one.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by thundafire: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2015
getting compensated 4 a gud job anyway APC na scam nd will be worst than PDP cs its showin i giv sense to dy person followin me

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2015
So
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by mascot87(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2015
The reward of teachers is no longer only when they get to heaven but from here on earth. God bless all the teachers both still in service & retired all over the world

1 Like

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by tachia406: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by Starships4u(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by laurel03(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Wailers over to you

1 Like

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by mznuez(f): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Yo. grin if na me my principal will be behind bars that man hate me and I hate am too
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by damton(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Buharis cook, would soon become chief cook. of katsina

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by Starships4u(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
It has just begun!!! APC loosing SENATE PRESIDENCY

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by januzaj(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
sleemfesh:
They keep rewarding mediocrity.
doublewisdom:
Season of rewards. That man ought to be in prison for helping Buhari forge results.
sanandreas:
thundafire:
getting compensated 4 a gud job anyway APC na scam nd will be worst than PDP cs its showin i giv sense to dy person followin me
in asa's voice......awon wailers....awon wailers....pick your choice

6 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by docadams: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
@OP: Please modify your post. Buhari's principal not the same as the principal of Buhari's school.
Buhari's principal, if still alive would be about 90's old.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by ademega(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
good
wailers on the go
it's not federal appointment oh
NA him state
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by okooloyun1(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by dyn1800: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Come on bro that's to much.....
henchamb:
Hope it was on merit

That's how they made one over fed illiterate shepopotamus permanent secretary without portfolio in one state called bayelsa just to please the clueless one.
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by wildchild1: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by Aromas: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2015
sanandreas:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by mznuez(f): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2015
How old is buhari?
Now principal? How old is his principal then and now?God the man go still de walka? grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2015
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent / PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.