Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Candid View About Current Saraki's Plight. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Candid View About Current Saraki's Plight. (497 Views)

The Untold Truth About Current Nigeria. / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candid View About Current Saraki's Plight. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2015
One thing about nigerians is that we dont tell ourselves the truth and we allow ourselves to be brainwashed by our political leaders.

The case of saraki is a case of mounting pressure and making him stepdown, it is begining to be clear that APC godfathers are responsible for the attack. Tinubu, obasanjo and co are not happy with saraki occupying that position and I'm afraid buhari is silently involved in this. Buhari cannot probe tinubu, obasanjo and babaginda, but he's busy going after saraki.

I don't like saraki, neither I'm interested in what happens to him, but I'm just tired of a country where politicians brainwash the masses, where the masses are been used as a tool of achieving their political interest, where the the president fights corruption without equity.

APc is on the verge of self crashing their party.
The truth remains that nobody can swear with sango or amadioha that tinubu, obasanjo and babangida didn't loot more than saraki, but we come here deceiving ourselves while those guys loot us dry.
Re: Candid View About Current Saraki's Plight. by Swaggzkid: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Good
Re: Candid View About Current Saraki's Plight. by amaechi1: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2015
I quite disagree with you. APC is not in a verge of destruction rather she is repositioning herself to be a greater party. However, CCB is an institution of Nigeria not to any political party. For Saraki, he has lost an opportunity to write his name in the heart of nigeria, rather he choose to run to court to seek injunction as usual. Secondly, there are no time limit for crime not to be investigated. Before the election, he campaigned against impunity and abuse of court order during GEJ administration. I encourage every Nigerian to stand firm against corruption not matter who is affected. If found guilty, let him face the law. Lastly, think about the huge sum of looted money in the hands of few, while many are suffering in poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Blaming Jonathan On All Our Economic Woes: A Set Back / Beware Of Poisonous Noodles By Nafdac / Obiano To FG: Refund Anambra’s N25bn Spent On Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.