Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago (35484 Views)

Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by aolatunde00: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2015
Is this how human beings should be transported?whether living or dead?
Too sad

3 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by deadie(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Please respect the dead and injured. Stop taking posting their pix like this.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by hensben(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2015
Hussling nor easy sha.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmm... No Ambulance...No Emergency Evacuation Team...No Medical Assistance.

Can't believe Life is wasted . Ordinarily they stand the chance of surviving in a right setting...but not in Naija.

So SAD to know. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by athaboi(f): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2015
But let me understand ooo! That guy @ the second pix is not dead yet.. I gues he ws still talking, op hope he was rescued because it seems he is still full of life!
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by magicminister: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2015
Our emergency response is just appalling.
The guy with his intertine outside and the other guy were still alive.
Unfortunately, they died later.
I can see their bodies in the pickup van...

Fuccck this country maine!!

7 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2015
See as everybody stand dey look.

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by hensben(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbos don kill dem
Grow up!

On the last day nobody will ask if you are Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. You and your likes should keep fooling yourself the world is revolving.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by inikamoze(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2015
WHAT DA Bleep angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Imagine standing like idiots snapping away at half dead people begging for life. Bleep all those standing by taking pictures like their lives depend on it. Its annoying how degenerating we as humans have become. Instead of looking for means to keep them alive,the Bastards were standing aloof with their useless phones taking pictures.
Karma awaits everyone present there doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbos don kill dem

The way you reason i wonder if you are human,you be offspring of satan himself,what the heck is wrong with you,who do you this kin thing? Share you story maybe we can relate with you grieve.

R.I.P to the dead
Disgusting how they fling them in that pickup,this gaddamn country where we get more patrol vehicles than emergency vehicles

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Godmother(f): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2015
My God!
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by otiigba1(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2015
thorpido:
Emergency rescue efforts is so poor in this country.
See people just standing looking at them.

RIP to the victims.
it bogles the mind! No health and safety Regulations, even if there are. nigerians are so ignorant they would not abide by the safety Rules, because they have been genetically modified to cut corners in every thing they do, always hoping that God will help them. All this death could have been avoided angry

2 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by donjon: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD!!!!
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by otiigba1(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2015
inikamoze:
WHAT DA Bleep angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Imagine standing like idiots snapping away at half dead people begging for life. Bleep all those standing by taking pictures like their lives depend on it. Its annoying how degenerating we as humans have become. Instead of looking for means to keep them alive,the Bastards were standing aloof with their useless phones taking pictures.
Karma awaits everyone present there doing nothing.
what would you Rather they do? angry even the hospitals would not admit them if any one manages to rush them there, and even when they do agree to admit you have to pay a hefty amount before. Were will the money come from? ANd finaly when the money is paid the patience will die in the end anyway because of the inadequacy of nigerian hospital equipments.

Lastly, the POLICE will arrest you for getting involve and do every thing in their power to extort money from you for daring to help.
Now tell me, do you still think they should have helped? Am sure you opinion have changed,

NB stop calling them bastards or hoping karma will get them. Because you! Would not have done jack sh"it to help.

7 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by uzo4real(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Why did u reply her na? She was looking for attention.... a fool should always be ignored na.
AngryNigerian:

...& here's another bigot!

...back to the issue...***she don make me forget wetin I been 1 write seef***

***remembers*** ...ohhh! what a terrible way to lose one's life! Take good safety precaution always!!!
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by hahn(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2015
whirlwind7:
What the hell...?

At least two of those guys are not dead when the pictures were taken, as seen in the first two photos.
People around there didn't call for ambulances, but stand around to take pics, and watch the victims bleed to death!

They finally get loaded into a pick up van like pieces of trash after they're dead. Such a pity.

What happened to humanity, for goodness sake?!

@bolded, what ambulance? Have you ever called an ambulance in Nigeria and it came?

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by greall12(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Sad RIP to them but that poor guy may survive with urgently treatment.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2015
This is too graphic. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbos don kill dem
Symptoms of low IQ & ya over editted Pix.

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by otiigba1(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Nigeria! A country full of mediocrity, no health and safety rules, even if there are, no one would abide by the rules. They enjoy breaking the law and cutting corners. Infact! There are no laws

This avoidable accident would not have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by greall12(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmm that's naija for you.

otiigba1:
what would you Rather they do? angry even the hospitals would not admit them if any one manages to rush them there, and even when they do agree to admit you have to pay a hefty amount before. Were will the money come from? ANd finaly when the money is paid the patience will die in the end anyway because of the inadequacy of nigerian hospital equipments.

Lastly, the POLICE will arrest you for getting involve and do every thing in their power to extort money from you for daring to help.
Now tell me, do you still think they should have helped? Am sure you opinion have changed,

NB stop calling the bastards or hoping karma will get them. Because you! Would not have done jack sh"it to help.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by otiigba1(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2015
hahn:

@bolded, what ambulance? Have you ever called an ambulance in Nigeria and it came?
there are no Ambulance in nigeria, even if there are its either the engine has broken down or there are no petrol to drive them. even if they are workable by the time it gets to the victims, (that is if it didn't break down on the way) they would be dead anyway. Welcome to nigeria country were every thing is mediocre. Makes me very Angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by juman(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Oh my God.

This country!

2 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by otiigba1(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
greall12:
Sad RIP to them but that poor guy may survive with urgently treatment.
yes! He would have survived, but there is nothing like urgent treatment in nigeria. The equipments in nigerian hospitals do not even work.

This is why they are always calling on God. Hoping he will help, every comment you will read on this topic will be mostly God abeg help us in this country! God o! Jesus! And RIP, no one has any solution

2 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Joshroyal: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Transporter123:
At least four persons were killed and some injured in a gas explosion that hit a mini gas plant in the Eliozu axis of Port-Harcourt Rivers state on Thursday evening. The explosion occurred during transfusion of industrial gas into a cylinder of an air conditioner(strange).. quite unfortunate.. Rip to the dead.. sorry its coming late. angry angry angry
GEJ caused dis......where re the agents of change....the last tym I checked GEJ was the reason Mr Ifeanyi could not get his wife pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by wakes: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2015
What a pity! RIP
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Davidifeanyi: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2015
kennyman2000:
mheeennn.. Someone should pls educate me..

What could have been the cause of the gas explosion? Me believe, there shouldnt be any sort of explosion just a mere transfusion from a gas cyclinder to that of an AC cylinder.

If such could happened, that means we that takes our cooking gas cylinders to refill at gas stations or gas sales shop shouldnt be present in the transfusion process so as to be safe. I dont just get it.. Someone should enlighten me please..

Or is industrial gas not same with cooking gas?
What happened was that the air conditioner cylinder is not meant to contain a big amount of gas and I also guess the type of gas they were transfering to that cylinder is the propane which has much preasure joined together with the preasure from the electronic pomp...in such situations, the cylinder will have no option than to explode.
My experience and opinion as a dealer though.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Etizz: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2015
I noticed from the pics dat one of dem (black guy) was alive before and I guess he died later out of negative response from the people around, what they do is snapping of pics and looking..... Dis is so wicked, dat guy could be rescued instead they watch him die.... It's awful.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by lacasera14(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Ouch!!! see that intestine, And one was still alive? Lord have mercy
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Pidggin(f): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Tragic! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Caught And Butchered In My Area (Photos) / Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today / Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.