Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. (1559 Views)

Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Mother Caught Her Teen Daughter Dreaming About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by Emman8(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5hYufUwn1LI/Vf0yvbl5xQI/AAAAAAAAAAg/GKKSoqrjJDg/s1600/faus.jpg[/img]
A frustrated mum whose teen son hasn't called her since leaving home and starting college left an embarrassing message for him on Facebook. Ann Pinto McCarney posted the Facebook plea, saying;

"Hi Liam, hi! Do you remember me? I'm your mommy! I gave birth to you. Well actually, I didn't quite give birth, I had to have a C-section to get you out - big scar and hurt like hell - but that's OK. You remember that was me that gave you life? I haven't heard from you in a while and thought maybe you forgot about me? Remember all the times I've been there for you in the last 18 years of his life? I'd appreciate a quick phone call every once in a while."
The clip has gotten over 300,000 views since it was uploaded. Liam has since called his mum...

Source: http://www.naijanewsguru.com/2015/09/lol-mum-embarrasses-heck-out-of-her.html

2 Likes

Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by kelljuili(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Fast response without delay grin

2 Likes

Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by Behira(f): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Loool

1 Like

Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by twixx(f): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2015
lol he knows better now
Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by dunsman(f): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2015
lol.. Mtn 5GB cheat at link below
http://avottech..com.ng/2015/09/mtn-5gb.html
Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
CORRECT wink
Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by EfemenaXY: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Crazy woman.
Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by GHoJes: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
What do you expect wen dem no flog sense into the boy. She never start, na CNN she go use remind am next time.
Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2015
Hahaha....
I love this mum
Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by 2good(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
A child never asked to be born. If you choose to have a child, it is your responsibility to take of them so stop complaining about the time spent bringing them up.
Re: Lol! Mum Embarrasses The Heck Out Of Her Teen Son On Facebook.. by pet4ril(f): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Motherly love, she has to act as if she's begging the son to call him.... since I saw/witness what mothers go through from pregnancy to delivery, I have vowed to give my mum the greatest respect of my life.... I love you mummy

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of My Brother's Traditional Marriage / ADHD Symptoms In Adult. How Does It Affect You? / Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.