Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband (85331 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Is My Neighbour Sexually Abusing His Teen Daughter? / Mother Caught Her Teen Daughter Dreaming About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by dre11(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
WOMAN SHARES SEX WITH HER TEEN DAUGHTER’S HUSBAND

CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A man identified as Kingsley married a 17-year old girl (named withheld) who was the daughter of his widowed lover, only for the girl to discover just two days after their marriage took place that her mother had deep intimate relationship her husband.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that not minding the fact that she was already pregnant, the girl parked her property, left her matrimonial home and declared that she was no longer interested in the marriage.

The incident happened at Ogboji town in Orumba Local Government Area but the victim hails from Umuchu in Aguata Local Government Area, all in Anambra State.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered the widow simply known as Jane lost her husband and after mourning him for several years, she decided to find love again and met Kingsley.

However, it was gathered that their relationship was said to be strong to the extent that both families knew about it, even though Kingsley was younger.

It was learnt that the situation changed when Kingsley indicated his interest to marry and have his own family. They agreed that they will keep their relationship intact and Jane suggested that he should marry one of her daughters and he agreed.

According to the victim, “when my mother asked me to marry Kingsley I refused because I knew my mother knew him too well”

She narrated that they had targeted her fertility period and Kingsley arranged with her mom, she was taken to where she was offered drink and that was all she knew as she slept off.

She said when she woke up, she discovered that she was defiled and from that encounter got pregnant.

Her mother then told her that since she was pregnant, Kingsley had to marry her and she was forced to accept. She said their family members were contacted who initially objected but had to consent to her mother’s position without knowing she was already pregnant.

She said her dowry was paid and she went with him but hated both Kingsley and her mother who arranged the whole thing when she was supposed to finish her secondary school.

The victim said when she reflected on what happened, she realised that the whole thing was caused by her mother who she later got to know was sharing Kingsley with her and had to walk out of the marriage.

She told P.M.EXPRESS that once she delivers the baby, she will go back to school to take her WAEC and further her education.

When our reporter contacted the mother on phone, she admitted that she recommended Kingsley to marry her but denied she had any intimacy with him.

P.M.EXPRESS confirmed that Jane and Kingsley’s relationship was well known but could not confirm her daughter’s claim of sharing Kingsley with her.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-shares-sex-teen-daughters-husband/

lalasticlala

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Narldon: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

Terrible

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abomination upon abomination. I can't believe what I just read shocked embarassed

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
2 bad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by decatalyst(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Abomination upon abomination. I can't believe what I just read shocked embarassed

Maybe the woman is a Quality Assurance officer... undecided

When you think you have heard it all...some mofos just dey warm up. Terrible news everyday... Sigh!

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
decatalyst:

And it may be that the woman is a Quality Assurance officer... undecided

When you think you have heard it all...some mofos just dey warm up
I feel soiled just reading that _shit up there. Haba, which kain satanic idiots are these, bikonu?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by NwaAmaikpe: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

There's really nothing greater than a mother's love.
It's hard letting go, but you can sacrifice anything for your blood. The woman should be commended for being so sacrificial.

She had a good thing and she loved her daughter so much that she gave the good thing to her daughter to have a feel of it.

That's true love!!!

The daughter is a very greedy self-centered ingrate.

Well, she's just a kid and kids don't love to share their toys even when they know the toy won't be taken away.

To me, there's no biggie here, its just the same as a mom giving her daughter her used cloth and occasionally making use of it.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by boman2014: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
na wah for some story ooooooooo
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman should be commended for being so sacrificial.

She had a good thing and she loved her daughter so much that she gave the good thing to her daughter to have a feel of it.
It's hard letting go but you can sacrifice anything for your blood.
That's true love!!!

Well, she's just a kid and kids don't love to share their toys even when they know the toy won't be taken away.

your joke is as dry as bone

253 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
The girl did the best thing by walking away from that bogus marriage, what nonsense.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Evablizin(f): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Corrupt mothers always get inspiration from pit of hell example mama Jane

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by decatalyst(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ishilove:

I feel soiled just reading that _shit up there. Haba, which kain satanic idiots are these, bikonu?

You need to take something cold...maybe it would do enough wonder to your hot brain...so that u could comprehend what is up there! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Evablizin(f): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

Clap for yourself,you did'nt disappoint me this time

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
decatalyst:

You need to take something cold...maybe it would do enough wonder to your hot brain...so that u could comprehend what is up there! undecided
Come again?
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by decatalyst(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Come again?

shocked Is that English language?

11 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
decatalyst:

shocked Is that English language?
Now I see you're trolling.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

10 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by boman2014: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Now I see you're trolling.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
why wasting time, ban hm for 3 months e eyes go clear

3 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
MILf... if u know what it means... u r a bad sombory

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by emeijeh(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

17 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by dakeskese(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017

This is a sponsored post by the daughter to tarnish the mum's reputation so as to be able to go after her secondary school lover.
Oh, Okafor's Law! what hath thou done to dis gal o!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Only in biafra...tufiakwa

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by engrflames: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Noblebrown7(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Descendants of Chidinma.. cry

14 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Badonasty(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
dre11:

WOMAN SHARES SEX WITH HER TEEN DAUGHTER’S HUSBAND

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-shares-sex-teen-daughters-husband/

Corrupt igbo peeps

9 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ajalawole(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
chai....... Let the world kukuma end sad
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by fpeter(f): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good night.

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Ekejoestar(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.