Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) (29136 Views)

Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by konjakonja(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2015
Sabbath worship: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Governor of Abia State, Senator Enyi Abaribe,Oba and his wife and Pastor Oyeleke Owolabi at Seventh-day Adventist Church-Maryland Lagos for the Reunion worship to make 40 years of the church in Maryland..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by deadZONE: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
and so what?
does this stop
sh!t from coming out
from buhari's dry ass?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by konjakonja(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Join us at SDA. We rock

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by konjakonja(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
deadZONE:
and so what?
does this stop
sh!t from coming out
from buhari's dry ass?
Pastor can cure that with prayers

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by Oblitz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
good
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by orisa37: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
And the celebrity here from demonstrating his insatiable appetite for greed, mouthiness, conspiracy and selfishness.
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by Omololu007(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mtchewww,,ibo church

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by ArodewilliamsT: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Anyday yoruba pastors and churches start defending eastern christians like yoruba Islamic clerics defend northern muslims, i will start taking them serious.

13 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by Adwexky(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
How does this affect BUHARI?
deadZONE:
and so what?
does this stop
sh!t from coming out
from buhari's dry ass?

1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by hemartins(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
OK o. I hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by okooloyun1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by Ayoswit(f): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Worshippers in stealing and in loot.
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by Pavore9: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just opposite my Lagos Parish (St. Agnes Catholic Church, Maryland)

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by eyeview: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
I keep telling all who cares to listen that there are only two tribes in nigeria,the Rich elites and the rest.
Up there,they don't care whether you are yoruba,igbo or hausa, as long as you are part of them(the elites) and can get 'deals' done, you are a brother. Its only the poor and at the social media like NL do you get kids being tribal bigots. Up there,they wine and dine and club together,their kids even share apartment in schools abroad.
Most tribal bigots you see on NL are from poor background. Quote me anywhere!

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by tobtap: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
#TEAMLAGOON cheesy wink PEEPS wont like dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by DankemzI(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Even our Governor is running to Lagos What will this tribal bigots not say!
Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Governor of Abia State, Senator Enyi Abaribe,....
Abeg, Abeg, Abeg come and fix Aba, so many things need to be fixed. Security, Health, Education, stop using mother cats Infact Abia state needs reconstruction. Shebi you received bailout pay salaries & start work

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by M4gunners: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Which Oba? I thought they said Oba is in London?
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by priscaoge(f): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
[size=16pt] I wonder how this silly news will construct new roads and stop d rate of horrible traffic in Aba undecided undecided Mstchewwww [/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
cry
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Me I no see Oba of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by tobtap: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jarus:
Me I no see Oba of Lagos.
OBA of maryland not lagos
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by ighodalonosa(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
GOD bless the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.

17 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by joystickextendr: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
ok seen smiley
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by nerdymufasa(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Interesting sad
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by dayleke: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Happy Sabbath

12 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by ndaman25: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided and so what? does this stop sh!t from coming out from buhari's dry ass?
You must be high dis aftn

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by kode12: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
deadZONE:
and so what?
does this stop
sh!t from coming out
from buhari's dry ass?
It's fun to attack the government,its actually good.It puts them on their toes,but when you make senseless statements like this,you not only embarrass the president of your country wether you like it or not,you insult Nigerians and Nigeria but ultimately also show how senile you are mentally.Even if you hate the Buhari as a person,respect the position you can't change it.

11 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by lightheart(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Op does not even know which Oba it is. In the rush to post a news. smh. You could have just asked some1 around, bro.
*peeps at OP's name* well...onye konjakonja k'ibu....i see. grin
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by 48noble(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is something Ooni
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by dave2meek(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Why are they not wearing white
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by neocortex: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
ok
Re: Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) by 48noble(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is something Ooni, governor Ikpeazu standing like a stallion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn / Subsidy Palliative: FG To Pay N5,000 To 10m Households For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.