Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) (1142 Views)

Man Suffers Severe Burns After Using Aftershave With Manipulated Expiry / Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story / I Used To Think My Poor Sex Life Was Natural Until I Tried This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by queenoliver: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fellow nairalandeders in the house, the story you are about to read is my true life story.

Note: Am sorry if you encounter any wrong use of english or typos, just try and understand the message am trying to pass.

TRUE LIFE STORY:
I graduated from secondary school in the year 2013. To the glory of God I made all my papers. After graduation I was husling hard at Oshodi with my mum to earn money to forward my education.

Before the end of 2013, I had already save close to 100k. Inside me I was very happy because that was the first time in my life that I will have that kind of me in my possession. Tho, I didn't have full control over the money because I inform my mum whenever I add/remove from it.

Fast-Forward to the year 2014, I was still husling hard at Oshodi and preparing for Jamb that year too. April 2014, the month of my exam, I went to write the exam, when the result came out I didn't get upto 200. So I forget about admission that year and kept on husling believing God for the next Jamb.

On this fateful evening at Oshodi, I had already sold all my market, with joy in my heart I quickly left where I was selling to buy another market. On my way to the place, I saw a lot of people gathering to I quickly cross to the other-side of the road to see what was happening there.

On getting there, I was still sucking the orage I bought when this pastor that everyone was gathered at called me. During that moment it was asif I was charmed, I didn't no what I was doing again so I went to meet him.

Next thing he started acting like a real pastor. He called everyone to pay attention, I was still standing with the pastor in the middle of the crowd when this pastor started his fake prophesy. Though I sense something fishy but I wasn't myself again then, it was asif I was under bondage, I couldn't live there.

He touch my head and ask for my name, my sister's name, my mum's name which I told him. After I told him all he now acted asif he saw and know everything in spirit, and told me everything which I already told him. The people that gathered was amazed that for him to know all my details that is to say he is a real prophet. But inside of me I kept on wondering that this is what I told this man myself, how can he act asif he saw them in spirit.

So after everything he asked me to go, which I did. On my way to buy my market I wasn't myself. I felt something coming. When I got back to the market I couldn't sell anything, I was feeling tired inside of me.

To cut the long story short, weeks later after the encounter with the fake prophet. I started having feelings that my head was heavy, my eyes turning. I couldn't keep all to mysef again so I told my mum all. And ask her to take me out to where I can receive my healing. I haven't given my life to christ then so my mum and I went to badagry to meet a alfa.

On getting there, I explained everything to him, how I met the pastor, how he touch my head and began fake prophesy. I had already withdraw 17k from my account to go to badagry to meet the alfa with my mum.

After we paid 15k or so to the man, he said we should come back for the work that he will do for me, so I might be healed from all the man has done to me. We(my mum and I) went back there to collect the work, after I finish using it as I was directed by the man. I still didn't see any changes and my situtation become worsen.

I was loosing blood, various kinds of spiritual sickness upon me. Diabetes( was urinating frequently) , blood was leaving my hody. I was becoming weak internally. I don't no what to do again, I had stop working, no strength, all money in my account that I was saving for school everything has gone. I was 19years old in the year 2014 and my life was ruined by the fake prophet.

One sunday morning, I followed a friend to church. I love the church because they preach real word of God, tho it is a developing church
, I gave my life to christ.

cc: lalasticlala , Seun , Fynestboi, ishilove, richez

Please help me with frontage.
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by queenoliver: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
I became an active member in the church. So I use the oppurtunity to attend their deliverance service, I narrated all what am going through to the deliverance ministers. So they conducted the deliverance for me, I was sure am delivered.

As time goes on, I was rising and falling in christ. My situation became worsen that all the prayer of the ministers upon my life and my own prayer wasn't effective.

Everything continue this year, I had lost a lot of blood spiritually, no more power physically, I was weak. The 10k job I manage to be doing in other to assist mum because she doesn't have much and yet still giving money for food while I was down on chair. I felt in myself that I wasn't helping matter. So I went to do an office assistant job for 10k. Due to my condition, I have chronic heart pain, I don't smoke nor drink. I know this was the work of the enemy. Sometime in 2013 I did X-ray but was told nothing is wrong with me. But inside me I know something is going on.

The Job am doing is a business center job, I on and off the generator, photocopy, do typesetting cause am a computer literate too. But in the process of doing that job my situation and heart issue risen again that I had to live work to do medical checkup. I took permission from my boss, though she wouldn't allow me, but I forcefully live for medical checkup. I withdraw all the money I had worked for to do medical checkup, blood test. just to be told it was Malaria. I was confuse. Urinating frequently, urine always yellow. I was loosing weight.

That evening I receive a message from my boss that have been sacked. I wasn't bothered cause I was facing serious health issue. I went back to the hospital the next month and was told I have Hbp.

Hbp! How come, am still young, am not thinking of anything, I don't do heavy work again, I don't hold anyone money, how come. Whenever I tell anyone(my church member and mum) that they said I have hbp, they would say how old am I that would have hbp, that what am I thinking of, or am I thing of admission. I did Jamb this year and scored 217. Also did two post ume, though am still thinking if I would be admitted atall due to my helth issues, don't no if I would be allowed during the medical screening.

I have the fear of God in my heart and I always want to please him, but am not perfect.
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by thesource(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
That's so serious
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by ChiSun27(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
The story no dey load finish...??
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by raayah(f): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wow!
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by raayah(f): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2015

So after everything he asked me to go, which I did. On my way to buy my market I wasn't myself. I felt something coming. When I got back to the market I couldn't sell anything, I was feeling tired inside of me.

To cut the long story short, weeks later after the encounter with the fake prophet. I started having feelings that my head was heavy, my eyes turning. I couldn't keep all to mysef again so I told my mum all. And ask her to take me out to where I can receive my healing. I haven't given my life to christ then so my mum and I went to badagry to meet a alfa.

This is when you should have gone to the hospital!
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by queenoliver: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Atimes, satan would wisper continually that I should commit suicide. But I don't want this my present situation to cause me to sin to God. I know atimes when I prayed and fast and there isn't answers. I would want to think that there isn't God but will quickly ask him for fogiveness. Though am tired of my life, am like a walking dead. Everyday of my life I kept on praying for healing, this situation has taken away the joy of living in me that atimes I pray for God to take my life if I didn't receive my healing.

Atimes I felt asif am loosing my mind, because of the way I magine things, it will look real in my brain that I wouldn't no when I would be reacting physically to the impulse my brain passed to my body. Though all this is just the problems doesn't still take away the faith I have in God. I still believe that Heaven and Hell is real, and praying always that when the son of man shall come, that I shall still be in the lord.
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
I understand how u must be feeling sis. This is something u handle spiritually. Meet a powerful man of God and u will receive ur miracle but the best way to ensure fast recovery is to embrace Jesus wholeheartedly and pray with all sincerity of heart. The God of Abraham will never disappoint. I pray for you, "May your health be restored in Jesus name. Amen"

1 Like

Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by queenoliver: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
raayah:

This is when you should have gone to the hospital!

Yes u're right sis. But then I was blindfolded, even bewitched that atimes when am walking I would just be using my head to carry all those cobwebs. Even when am at home or walking on public road.

1 Like

Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by queenoliver: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
HenryDion:
I understand how u must be feeling sis. This is something u handle spiritually. Meet a powerful man of God and u will receive ur miracle but the best way to ensure fast recovery is to embrace Jesus wholeheartedly and pray with all sincerity of heart. The God of Abraham will never disappoint. I pray for you, "May your health be restored in Jesus name. Amen"

Amen!!!

Am a guy.

Thanks for your contribution sir.
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by queenoliver: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nairalanders your help and contributions are needed. If it's church/ so.

I want my health back.

Thanks.

Cc:
Lalasticlala please fp

Seun.
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by freeDR(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
OP, your problem is mainly psychological, you need to see a psychotherapist, or better still, a psychiatrist. You are a good example of a religious zombie. Free your mind.
Re: How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
queenoliver:

Amen!!!

Am a guy.

Thanks for your contribution sir.

You are guy? Oww... So sorry bro. I feel so heart broken right now. Whatever happen, don't give up hope. God will surely see you through. This current predicament will soon become a mere story. A story you will use to inspire and encourage others. I see that your are hardworking, don't worry, God will see you through. However, don't dwell on ur plight for long, go out, hang out with ur friends, laugh and have fun. It helps to calm the mind. Believe me, you won't know when u will get well. It will happen like a dream.

ind

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers Beware!!! The Wonder Meal-soya Beans Could kill (photos) / Age Is Just A Number. Be Young With Bio-elixir. / HIV Facts In Nigeria & World AIDS Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.