Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Read And Learn 'A Letter From Mom To Son' Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read And Learn 'A Letter From Mom To Son' Photo (962 Views)

Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Learn 'A Letter From Mom To Son' Photo by FYB(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
“I made the point to show what life would look like if I was not his ’parent,’ but rather a ’roommate,'” his mom explained in a follow-up Facebook post . “It was a lesson about gratitude and respect from the very beginning. Sometimes, you have to lose it all to realize how well you really had it.” Her methods worked. When Aaron found the letter, he “stormed” out of the apartment in anger but later returned to his room, calmed down and said sorry. “He apologized, and asked what could he do to make things better and start earning items back,” his mom wrote. “He earned his comforter and some clothes right back. I did leave him some clothes to begin with, just not the ones he would want to wear every day.” This is definitely one valuable lesson Aaron will always remember.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors, Stop Organising 'Special Prayers' For Spinsters / What I Learnt Today While At The Bus Stop / Recommended Vitamins And Minerals Essential For Planning A Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.