Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Price Of Wrappers In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of Wrappers In Nigeria (2752 Views)

Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu / Farmers To Crash Price Of Rice To N6,000 Per Bag / Lagosians Groan As Price Of Cooking Gas Hits N4,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Wrappers In Nigeria by joykings(f): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pls I need to know the current price of wrappers in Nigeria, wrappers like da viva,hollandis, high target and the rest I want to get from cotonou so am trying to know d price different pls someone help me out
Re: Price Of Wrappers In Nigeria by Omola2ulv: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
joykings:
Pls I need to know the current price of wrappers in Nigeria, wrappers like da viva,hollandis, high target and the rest I want to get from cotonou so am trying to know d price different pls someone help me out
The price range should be 1200 or 1500 highest. (gbagi Ibadan Oyo state price)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Nylon Sealing Machine In Lagos, Help Please / IMF Forecasts 2.1% Growth For Nigeria In 2018 / SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.