Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (52069 Views)

Charms Placed At Akwa Ibom Ministry By Villagers (Photos) / Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms / 76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Morizo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
The script is going according to plan. I saw this even before d election.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by EGideonal24: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
sandraokosun:
wailers wont like this! They like negativity that they can foam in their mouth abt. @Monyeafganista food don don. Come tell us another article and epistle to the corithians

shut up. u talks 2 much.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Kingspin(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
We need excution and jailing.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by sandraokosun: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
EGideonal24:

shut up. u talks 2 much.
lol @ur TALKS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by IBROHIM: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
mrborntodoit:
MAY God strike down Bokoharam members anywhere they are
Amen
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Austin4lif: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
sandraokosun:
wailers wont like this! They like negativity that they can foam in their mouth abt. @Monyeafganista food don don. Come tell us another article and epistle to the corithians
as old as u are, u will never change. I pity ur life
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by IBROHIM: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Morizo:
just like what you saw during the 6 weeks shift of election date right?
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by kadree(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wia dos e-warfare analyst wey bn dey criticise Buhari wen e order d military base to b moved to maiduguri? As person go sidan wit power bank plug to Him fone under him papa roof dey tell a whole General how to fight war still dey baffle me.
And to boko haram, something something dolle!
I don forget as our military dey talk am. I sha no say dolle dey.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Obrigardo: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
CR77:
Buhari will not like this.. grin grin

This delta small boy, you are still acting like your brain is cancerous
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Evaromantik(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is the genesis to your problem oh Nigeria.............the same starvation you used on Biafrans during the war is exactly what you're experiencing today,with malnurished children..........what you give to others should be given to you in return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Johnphemi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
cry
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by nephemmy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Scope
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Smooyis(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
mascot87:
I love PMB body language cheesy cheesy
I can kill myself because of PMB cheesy cheesy
PMB body language alone is returning the lost glory of Nigeria cheesy cheesy
God chose PMB to restore sanity into Nigeria cheesy cheesy
PMB, may God preserve your life so that you can rule Nigeria for 20 more years after the first 4 yrs cheesy cheesy
Said PMB cheesy cheesy

Abeg no kill yosef o.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by jt2damoney(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
goodnews...no mercy for the boko boys

Abeg guys click d link on my signature so you too can start earning
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Wreetah(f): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
OMG!! See the babies!! This is just sad
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Boko Haram surrender undecided undecided undecided
In less than 150 days of true governance
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
bugzbunny:
Why won't they surrender when their aim has been achieved.. Hausa fulani is back in aso rock with the help of their slaves yorubas.. Oil money is ready for them as amnesty for a job well done.. who are they fooling..
Fool just admit it Buhari is more competent than jonah-daft.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
GOD BLESS YOU OH NIGERIAN MILITARY.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by kessler53(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
But there are still no go areas in Borno state.I de wait when PMB will end boko haram in Nigeria,if he does that then I will trekked from Nigeria to US.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by mooremedia: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
I just had to call you out.
This comment is senseless
If you don't know the origin and ideology of a problem it's better to keep mute.
bugzbunny:
Why won't they surrender when their aim has been achieved.. Hausa fulani is back in aso rock with the help of their slaves yorubas.. Oil money is ready for them as amnesty for a job well done.. who are they fooling..
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by loschivatos(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
What a script.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Ndeewonu: 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
I don't easily get carried away by such. Propaganda is too much in this era!!!!!
Let's wait and see how the drama plays put!
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by bmos(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Boko Haram surrender undecided undecided undecided

Away with the 8. Surrender ke?!
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by BobUg28(m): 1:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Congratulations to the Nigeria Army. They actually deserve commendations from all the Nigerian citizenry.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:32am On Sep 20, 2015
Morizo:

Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by mrmiyagi2: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2015
I'm befuddled.
Women n girls rescued, terrorists surrendering, camps desteoyed, yet NOT ONE news on the EXISTENCE or SIGHTINGS or LOCATION of CHIBOK GIRLS.

Definitely more questions than answers
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by walozanga(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Una go jst go select some kind pics and drop any comment under it.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Madinka: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Soon you will cry tribalism, marginalisation,whunting, and why on earth would he appoint your tribes' men when you dont believe in one nigeria? It's an irony that you will benefit from a system you dont believe in, cos i know, "NIGERIA Is BACK !"
bugzbunny:
Soon you will cry tribalism, marginalisation,whunting, and why on earth would he appoint your tribes men when you dont believe in one nigeria? It's an irony that you will benefit from a system you dont believe in, cos i know, "NIGERIA Is BACK !"
bugzbunny:
Soon you will cry tribalism, marginalisation,whunting, and why on earth would he appoint your tribes men when you dont believe in one nigeria? It's an irony that you will benefit from a system you dont believe in, cos i know, "NIGERIA Is BACK !"
bugzbunny:
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by haywire07(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Islam is the only peaceful & loving religion on earth. grin
Who ask u?

Guilty conscience
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Image123(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2015
mascot87:
I love PMB body language cheesy cheesy
I can kill myself because of PMB cheesy cheesy
PMB body language alone is returning the lost glory of Nigeria cheesy cheesy
God chose PMB to restore sanity into Nigeria cheesy cheesy
PMB, may God preserve your life so that you can rule Nigeria for 20 more years after the first 4 yrs cheesy cheesy
Said PMB cheesy cheesy
24yrs ke, na king abi democracy? Many African dictators and long sitting presidents started well and with honest intentions though. So let's be careful and circumspect, it's early days and good days no doubt.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by Image123(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Actually I commend our soldiers for a job well done.

However, why do we hear of territories liberated when in essence there wasn't a time we heard that Bokoharam actually captured any territory since the launch of NEVER AGAIN?

Hmmm.

These are territory already captured during the days when boko haram was allowed to fester. Not every crime,robbery, kidnap and evil is in newspaper. For instance, we barely heard of the kidnaps apart from maybe the famous chibok girls. It doesn't mean that they didn't happen.
Re: Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Image123:

These are territory already captured during the days when boko haram was allowed to fester. Not every crime,robbery, kidnap and evil is in newspaper. For instance, we barely heard of the kidnaps apart from maybe the famous chibok girls. It doesn't mean that they didn't happen.

It's like you've been away for many months.
There was no Nigerian territory under Bokoharam after the 2015 elections.

The war was pushed to Sambisa forest.

The new found slogan was "Never again will Bokoharam capture any Nigerian territory" - Nigerian Armed Forces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.