Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics (5115 Views)

Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Adrenaline123(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Someone is happy. New gadgets arrived to
Ahmed from Microsoft.

He was arrested earlier on after showing his teacher the clock he built. Police say clock looks like bomb.

cc: lalasticlala seun fynestboi ijebabe

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nice one! I hope those Naija boys wen de weld iron together de form Helicopter and Aeroplane gets visitation from NASA, Boeing or Airbus In Jesus Name! Can somebody shout a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEEELUUUUUUUUUUUUHIAAAAAAA! kiss One love peeps!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Inspirational! Sometimes God allows challenges to come our way just to catapult us to greater heights, Patience and trust in Him is needed at such trying moments.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

2 Likes

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by iykofias(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
This kid will go places

2 Likes

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Heromaniaa: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
someone better come arrest me.

5 Likes

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by menix(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nawa ooooo..
I don build robot, car yet our police no arrest me..

Maybe I will build a talking deity, so that police will arrest wiv worshiping other gods..

This will open my doors to Amorc, ogboni. Nd possibly Illuminatti...
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by sanandreas(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Impressive. Can this happen in my country? Not even in the next century.

1 Like

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by codedmax(m): 1:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Nice, this kid was misjudged becos of the kind of world we are in today! #Inovation pays. Big ups Ahmed you will surely go places

1 Like

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by ademega(m): 2:53am On Sep 20, 2015
from handcuff to handshake

1 Like

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by ELTON123(m): 4:33am On Sep 20, 2015
bigtt76:
Nice one! I hope those Naija boys wen de weld iron together de form Helicopter and Aeroplane gets visitation from NASA, Boeing or Airbus In Jesus Name! Can somebody shout a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEEELUUUUUUUUUUUUHIAAAAAAA! kiss One love peeps!
u get bad mouth ooo choii u no go kill person
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by angelTI(f): 5:19am On Sep 20, 2015
exhibition:
Inspirational! Sometimes God allows challenges to come our way just to catapult us to greater heights, Patience and trust in Him is needed at such trying moments.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

Why should I contact you? Why can't I buy directly on Jumia undecided
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by pretydiva(f): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2015
This is great. Dis is why I gbadun d white so much. They appreciate little tins unlike one africa country dat I know lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Lordtrillion(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Wow, from grass to grace. See as his story was changed overnight by GOD. "All things work together for our good to those who love GOD". Kudos to Microsoft
Congrats Ahmed
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2015
They're already giving him gift now so that when they call him for something he won't ignore. That boy has a great future in Engineering.

1 Like

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Demmocrats(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by AyeeIdris(f): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2015
I am a muslim but that clock I saw on Yahoo looked like a bomb or a bomb timer and kept in a closed case? Really? With all the violence in American schools, I cannot fault the school for taking precautions. I fault the police for handcuffing the kid or simply calling an expert to verify. He was a scrawny kid. What was he going to possibly do?
I believe the boy should not be praised so much. He brought a suspicious looking device to school, (there was no science project. He just wanted to 'impress' a teacher), then set the alarm to ring during English class? Come on America! You expelled a boy that ate his pop tart into a gun. Don't let political correction kill your country.

The result of this is that any minority can bring in suspicious items to school and the school won't be able to act for fear of being labeled. And then everyone will blame the school if anything happens because they were not proactive

7 Likes

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by hatux: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:
I am a muslim but that clock I saw on Yahoo looked like a bomb or a bomb timer and kept in a closed case? Really? With all the violence in American schools, I cannot fault the school for taking precautions. I fault the police for handcuffing the kid or simply calling an expert to verify. He was a scrawny kid. What was he going to possibly do?
I believe the boy should not be praised so much. He brought a suspicious looking device to school, (there was no science project. He just wanted to 'impress' a teacher), then set the alarm to ring during English class? Come on America! You expelled a boy that ate his pop tart into a gun. Don't let political correction kill your country.

The result of this is that any minority can bring in suspicious items to school and the school won't be able to act for fear of being labeled. And then everyone will blame the school if anything happens because they were not proactive
Spot on... You're so on point ma'am...wink
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by simdam500(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Heromaniaa: someone better come arrest me.

1k dem no go give u! cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by estwhile: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:

You're so wrong. No one is asking the school not to take precautions, but that's what it should av been! "PRECAUTIONS", and not put the boy through all that spectacle.

He was arrested, handcuffed, and locked up in jail, all these before verifying the authenticity to the school's claim. FOR GOD'S SAKES, HE'S JUST 14.He's just a boy, imagine how traumatized he must have been.

These guys (the police), have bomb experts amongst them. They could have simply called them in to look up the device while the boy is been carefully held up in the principal's (or whoever)office.

This was simply a case of 'Islamaphobia". In an interview on Fox news, Ahmad said prior to that incidence, he had been called names (terrorist, bomb maker etc).
Check this out, the boy was interrogated by the police inside of the school while they kept the supposed bomb with them" In the school", for almost 1hr 25min. Who are they deceiving.

2 Likes

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by armadeo(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Nice on so many levels.
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by widowhusband: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Ayeeidris, u r right, at least they could quietly take the boy for questioning. in nig children less than 14 hv bn used for evil bombing.what if the boy was actually being "used",and few day later brings in a bomb in similar shape because even his teacher will still think its another innocent innovation?
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by jaygem(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2015
From handcuffs to fame....
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by AyeeIdris(f): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2015
estwhile:

You're so wrong. No one is asking the school not to take precautions, but that's what it should av been! "PRECAUTIONS", and not put the boy through all that spectacle.

He was arrested, handcuffed, and locked up in jail, all these before verifying the authenticity to the school's claim. FOR GOD'S SAKES, HE'S JUST 14.He's just a boy, imagine how traumatized he must have been.

These guys (the police), have bomb experts amongst them. They could have simply called them in to look up the device while the boy is been carefully held up in the principal's (or whoever)office.

This was simply a case of 'Islamaphobia". In an interview on Fox news, Ahmad said prior to that incidence, he had been called names (terrorist, bomb maker etc).
Check this out, the boy was interrogated by the police inside of the school while they kept the supposed bomb with them" In the school", for almost 1hr 25min. Who are they deceiving.

My brother, I agree and I already stated that the handcuffing was excessive. he was just a kid
Handcuffing sent the wrong message but also the right one that there is a zero tolerance policy in schools. If you see all the stories in yahoo.... 'boy expelled for making pop tart from gun' 'boy suspended for a month for doing the gun gesture to teacher' and a whole of ridiculous excuses, you would think American schools are crazy but then you remember columbine and realize American kids are crazier.
Another article I read online yesterday is that the boy's father is a vocal anti American speaker.I think the police was more suspicious because of that fact and definitely over did the whole interrogation thing probably to get info on their dad.

Islamaphobia is real, no doubt. Whether it is justified is a topic for another day. But don't forget, this is an American high school. Bullying is a culture there now. Even if the boy was not a muslim, he would have heard a million other taunts as many skinny kids his size face. So I don't think it is Islamaphobia, just the typical mean American crazy kids using your background to taunt you....
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by estwhile: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:

My brother, I agree and I already stated that the handcuffing was excessive. he was just a kid
Handcuffing sent the wrong message but also the right one that there is a zero tolerance policy in schools. If you see all the stories in yahoo.... 'boy expelled for making pop tart from gun' 'boy suspended for a month for doing the gun gesture to teacher' and a whole of ridiculous excuses, you would think American schools are crazy but then you remember columbine and realize American kids are crazier.
Another article I read online yesterday is that the boy's father is a vocal anti American speaker.I think the police was more suspicious because of that fact and definitely over did the whole interrogation thing probably to get info on their dad.

Islamaphobia is real, no doubt. Whether it is justified is a topic for another day. But don't forget, this is an American high school. Bullying is a culture there now. Even if the boy was not a muslim, he would have heard a million other taunts as many skinny kids his size face. So I don't think it is Islamaphobia, just the typical mean American crazy kids using your background to taunt you....

Wonder why you liken clock to gun.

Look I'm olivious of his father's history, so I have lil or nothing to say on that. Besides the boy said all thru the interrogation, the police kept asking him if it's a bomb and he answered a couple of times that its just a clock.
He didnt mention bin asked about his dad.

The police also did make derogatory remarks at him, hence my vieiwing it as a case of hate.

Above all, these are tough times Muslims are facing due to prevalence of bad eggs from with. Reminds me of the prophet saying" there'll come a time when holding onto the deen (faith, creed) would be like holding onto a hot burning coal". Times are hard really for true Muslims, may Allah streghten us.

1 Like

Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by AyeeIdris(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
estwhile:

Wonder why you liken clock to gun.

Look I'm olivious of his father's history, so I have lil or nothing to say on that. Besides the boy said all thru the interrogation, the police kept asking him if it's a bomb and he answered a couple of times that its just a clock.
He didnt mention bin asked about his dad.

The police also did make derogatory remarks at him, hence my vieiwing it as a case of hate.

Above all, these are tough times Muslims are facing due to prevalence of bad eggs from with. Reminds me of the prophet saying" there'll come a time when holding onto the deen (faith, creed) would be like holding onto a hot burning coal". Times are hard really for true Muslims, may Allah streghten us.

Ameen. I was not likening it to guns but bombs. Just gave instances of guns. May Allah make it easy for all of us.
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by jaelz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
nahso
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Yungmilio2(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
SURFACE PRO 3 AWESOME
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
I don vex make I go build my ownclock go aso rock go show dem, sai baba am coming there, microsoft shud be informed dat I wud like Xbox one and two laptops, free browsing for de rest of my life, dangote shud get me three bags of rice, de one wey I get don go down well well, abeg na beg I dey beg, Nigerians shud appreciate nd reward me.
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by imsuboi(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Racism in the US is on the increase.

Kudos to Microsoft for the mouth-watering gifts though smiley

Heromaniaa:
someone better come arrest me.

Be careful what you wish for; you might gerrit o! cheesy cheesy

Na naija be this o! grin grin
Re: See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics by Tapout(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
okay...but I'm more intrested in the clock he constructed....pls where is it??

(1) (Reply)

This Wedding Photo Got Me Thinking- Drop Your Caption. / “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon / Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.