Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC (1734 Views)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others / New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by tjadeniyi(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
The rank of the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP), in Edo State was Saturday depleted
further, as a former Deputy Governor of the
State, Mr. Lucky Imasuen, State Deputy
Chairman of the Party, Chief Christopher
Adesotu, a former member of House of
Representatives and Deputy Governorship
candidate of the party in the 2012
Governorship election, John Abolagba, all
dumped the party for the ruling All
Progressives Congress (APC).
The defection ceremony which held at the
Urokpota Hall, located at the Ring Road in
Benin, made the day a very bad one for the
PDP, as over 5,000 other party stalwarts also
followed their leaders to the APC.
Mr. Lucky Imasuen who spoke on behalf of
others at the ceremony, said it was no longer
news that the Peoples Democratic Party has
fallen apart.
“Many people have asked me why do you
want to join the Comrade Governor? If you
wrestle with somebody for so long and you
are not able to defeat the person, won’t you
join the person? I passed Airport Road, my
mother is at Ogida market, I attended Agbado
Primary School; Adolo College is in my
neighbourhood, I pass Akpakpava road
everyday and I see the work the governor has
done there.
“Have you been to Edo central and Edo
North? My message to my few brothers and
sisters left in the PDP; this train will not miss
us. The first one is taking off today at the
Kings Square and I am joining it with my
friends and brothers and I appeal to you that
in the next few months the remaining ones
that are viable will joining this train to help
build a formidable APC that the Comrade
Governor has built.
“We are going to take part in the glory of the
governor. Everything he has done has been
done by all of us. We are not coming to
cause any confusion, we will attend our ward
meeting where it is taking place and we
accept the governor as our leader,” he said.
Governor Adams Oshiomhole who received
the defectors, thanked them for their decision
to join the All Progressives Congress,
assuring that they would be granted equal
opportunities as founding members of the
party.
“Today, the only political elephant that is left
in the PDP has decided with his brothers and
sisters across the three senatorial districts to
formally renounce their membership of the
PDP so that they can realign, readjust and
reintegrate with the progressives under the
APC platform.
“I am very excited at the opportunity of
working hand-in-hand with our brothers and
sisters who we know in their heart and by
some of the actions they have taken in the
past, they rightly belong to the same family
of the progressives. The movement of these
people to APC means that the PDP is down
and finished.
“In APC, we will do everything we can to
integrate you into our control structures and
to ensure that like other members of the APC,
you will get what is due to you. Let me
assure you on behalf of the party that we are
not welcoming you by lips but by our hearts
and working together to ensure continuous
good governance in Edo State and under the
leadership of President Buhari, now that you
have joined us, the broom has become
stronger.
“The broom has become more potent; the
broom will now be deployed to sweep away
any of the other remains and bring change
and the benefit of change will accrue to all
our people all over the state and to all of you
who are members of APC.”
The Governor thereafter formally received the
defectors by presenting them with the broom,
the symbol of the APC.

www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/09/lucky-imasuen-ex-deputy-governor-others-dump-pdp-for-apc/

Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by doublewisdom: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
They simply want a go at Lara and what better way than to attend meetings in Oshomole's house.
Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by pyyxxaro: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
APC deceiving themselves since Noah started building the Art

Oshiomhole nor go careful o

Until all dese men go help am give dat e oyibo Wife belle tongue
Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by GudluckIBB(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Really Adams has worked in Edo and any right thinking apposition leader in Edo should join Adams to bring up somebody who will continue from were he stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by sandraokosun: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
pdp in disarry! Trust me imausen is the only big thing in pdp, he was ex deputy to osunbor now apc, same with agbolagba who was deputy along with agharevibe now apc by the way pdp fielded these four in the last two elections. Rip to pdp

1 Like

Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by modath(f): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
doublewisdom:
They simply want a go at Lara and what better way than to attend meetings in Oshomole's house.

Your mind don doti finish. cheesy

On a more serious note though, why are they leaving PDP when according to resident wailers, APC is comatose in Edo!!!

Something is not adding up...

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by yanabasee(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
And when PDP become the ruling party again, they'll sneak back and pledge their allegiance!

Politicz sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
As long as the politics of Edo state is concerned APC is DEAD and shall be buried in 2016. #GoodRiddanceAPC #PowerToThePeople

1 Like

Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by sandraokosun: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
the one man that remains in pdp is edebiri and i knw he would leave pdp soon. Pdp will nail its coffin itself when anenih as it is would want to invoke onolememen as gov or deputy. And we knw that stupid uzamere may get gov or dep too. For sure apc would zone its gov to edo south(more populus) and anenih would kill his party
Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by sandraokosun: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
As long as the politics of Edo state is concerned APC is DEAD and shall be buried in 2016. #GoodRiddanceAPC #PowerToThePeople
so says a port harcourt outsider. U knw nothing ths is nt the edo is ss and so all ss is pdp crap. Edo is sensitive in voting. The major pointer would be who emerges cos ethnicity of flagbearer is what wins it. Anenih as we knw today is set to force mike onolememe as pdp choice, nt considering edo central is minority. Apc is set to give it to edo south(majority). And its traditional for edo north to always go with oshomole their son

1 Like

Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by UAE123(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
With these massive decamping of PDP members to the APC, I am very sure that the PDP is as good as dead in Edo state & in no distance time the burial arrangements will be made public. I will not be surprise to see the PDP state Chairman in the person of Chief Dan Orbil along with the other state executive members leaving the PDP for the APC so as to join the moving APC high speed train & not the dead locomotive train of the PDP.
Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by alaoeri: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
UAE123:
With these massive decamping of PDP members to the APC, I am very sure that the PDP is as good as dead in Edo state & in no distance time the burial arrangements will be made public. I will not be surprise to see the PDP state Chairman in the person of Chief Dan Orbil along with the other state executive members leaving the PDP for the APC so as to join the moving APC high speed train & not the dead locomotive train of the PDP.
Three gbosa for you!!!
The chief wailer is already giving himself a false hope about Edo, a state he knows nothing about politically other than to write half baked epistles.
Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by walexzee11(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
These ones are crooks seeking for soft spot for their bid to succeed Oshiomhole!

Perverts!!!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by sandraokosun: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
UAE123:
na man u be for adesutu, a whole pdp deputy chairman to decamp. I noticed since gej loss dan orbih has been briefing again
Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by sandraokosun: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
walexzee11:
These ones are crooks seeking for soft spot for their bid to succeed Oshiomhole!

Perverts!!!
ofcourse thats politics, but ths man imasuen is nt a baby o! He pulls binis u can see a whole deputy chairman with him + the moles in pdp who have already gone with him. Dont forget the palace is with apc + apc would give binis its ticket. Its almost impossible for pdp

1 Like

Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by gebest: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
ashawo politicians cant u remain in opposition always lukin for any party in power to join. nonsense
Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by hinwazaka: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
sandraokosun:
na man u be for adesutu, a whole pdp deputy chairman to decamp. I noticed since gej loss dan orbih has been briefing again
What happened to the last PDP state chairman that defected to the APC. This fly will soon share the same fate as him

The only thing OshomOLE brought to Edo was thuggery and renewed CULTISM.
Re: Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC by hinwazaka: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
sandraokosun:
ofcourse thats politics, but ths man imasuen is nt a baby o! He pulls binis u can see a whole deputy chairman with him + the moles in pdp who have already gone with him. Dont forget the palace is with apc + apc would give binis its ticket. Its almost impossible for pdp
Ask your govenor why he borrowed 700million dollars from the world bank. This is him, putting the loot to dubious use. But he is in for a surprise. Edo people will shock him come election day. That is when his almajiri alqeada leader in Aso rock will jail him for financial recklessness.

(1) (Reply)

Buuhari Celebrating Yesterday Inspite Of Bomb Blast In Yobe (photo) / The World In 2016 As Seen By 'the Economist'. Can Some One Explain. / Tweet Of The Day- Apc And Buhari Supporter Regrets Voting Apc- Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.