Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police (908 Views)

Just In: Police Issue Warrant Of Arrest For Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher / Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by OKDnigeria: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yemi Akinsuyi in Abuja

The Police high command had said it hasn't
received warrant of Arrest in connection with the
case between Senate President, Senator Bukola
Saraki and the Code off Conduct Bureau.

CCB had ordered the arrest of Saraki and that he
should be brought to it by the Police high
command on Monday morning.

But as at Saturday evening, the Police was yet to
receive the Warrant of Arrest by the court.

Speaking to THISDAY on phone on Saturday,
Force spokesperson, Olabisi Kolawole, Assistant
Commissioner of Police, said the Police hasn't
been given the warrant of arrest, hence could not
carry out the job.

Mrs. Kolawole insisted that the Police would wait
for the next step to take, adding that such step
must be in accordance with the law of the land.

MORE TO FOLLOW

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/saraki-court-yet-to-issue-warrant-of-arrest-to-police/220646/
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by SurefireAsoOke: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is This Man Above D Law?
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by nnachukz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
CCB may have shot itself on the foot and provided a lifeline to saraki by ignoring an order of the FHC. The police and other security agencies may never get any arrest warrant against saraki. I only pity our nation at large as this may delay effective legislative activities of the senate. APC should not sacrifice the welfare of the whole nation in their pursuit for revenge.
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by likila: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
i see video of injustice danladi umar.
the man looks and speaks like illiterate.
who make am judge?
na for sudan he read his own law?
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by bloodkiIler: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chukwudi44 1 : 1 NgeneUkwenu grin

game on cheesy
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by mindset1: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
I knew it..this is nigeria..there would always be forces..what stopped the CCT from issuing that warrant on friday.haa*shakes head* naijaa
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
mindset1:
I knew it..this is nigeria..there would always be forces..what stopped the CCT from issuing that warrant on friday.haa*shakes head* naijaa
They already know they are contempt of court by ignoring the injunction from the FHC Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by mindset1: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

They already know they are contempt of court by ignoring the injunction from the FHC Abuja.
Bros wetin be ur own for this matter na?..u be hin family..lol
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oga sorry o, I beg I wan ask you. Are you in any way related to Saraki or any member of his family?because the way you carry him matter for head they baffles me o
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by yanabasee(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
They should go and arrest him na.... Nonsense!
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by sampaiolukap(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is that not the way you Defend Tinubu whenever he's being Attack??

sameer1212:
Oga sorry o, I beg I wan ask you. Are you in any way related to Saraki or any member of his family?because the way you carry him matter for head they baffles me o
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by bugzbunny: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
mindset1:

Bros wetin be ur own for this matter na?..u be hin family..lol
Na sarakis abobaku
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Absolutely nothing will come out of saraki's case, police wont even near him talkless of arresting him.
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by bugzbunny: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Dats hw u carry tinubu matter
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
sampaiolukap:

Lol...I have never defended any nigerian politician.
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
sampaiolukap:

No mind them
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by sulmeza(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
dis case will soon be swept under d carpet...i smh 4 apc....saraki will always maneuver his way to safety....mark dat
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by bloodkiIler: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
ngeneukwenu grin
Re: Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police by merry02(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Federal high court issues arrest warrant!

(1) (Reply)

Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi / Tinubu Attack Saraki Again / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of IG Of Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.