Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) (6369 Views)

Recession: Nigeria Has Huge Money, Leaders Are Wasteful – Peter Obi / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by onyibajoe(m): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2015
I saw this shocking picture posted by an angry Nigerian youth on Facebook and decided to share. He added "I have always wanted to see you face charges"

1 Like

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by mercielizzie(f): 2:10am On Sep 20, 2015
Who is GINO

4 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:01am On Sep 20, 2015
mercielizzie:
Who is GINO
one would know you love cooking

5 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by delishpot: 3:07am On Sep 20, 2015
mercielizzie:
Who is GINO

Vegfru's baby bro. I think he is related to knorr or maggi not sure which.

6 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by kolnel: 3:10am On Sep 20, 2015
This guy works hard
Apart from being a senator he's also a body guard for the senate president family
He must be earning a lot from being a body guard
I hope he's booted out from his constituency so he can face his security job
Very useless man

21 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:41am On Sep 20, 2015
is the senatro in apc or pdp before i comment
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 3:56am On Sep 20, 2015
;DSenator Agbeiru Melaye.

1 Like

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 20, 2015
grin

This old man thinks balling hard begins at 60

Evidence age, education and exposure are not fool-proof prerequisite to wisdom.

We should be penalizing his children for being wasteful not this senseless fat cat

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Fozi(m): 5:04am On Sep 20, 2015
Make him no enjoy him hard earned money again OP no put this kind thing again

3 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by 80million1: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Speechless

1 Like

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 20, 2015
I can't even be set in motion by other people's money again. because really, wetin concern me?

4 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Saheed9: 6:19am On Sep 20, 2015
I wonder why the same ppl saying we should fight corruption are d one shouting witch hunt

1 Like

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Pataki: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Ad Dino Moto.

Very crazy country where the likes of Dino who graduated with a mere 'Pass' from ABU can now start showing off wealth gotten from the years of PDP corruption.

I wonder what kind of moral message he is trying to pass across to an average Nigerian youth with those senseless pictures.

4 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by doublewisdom: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2015
Dino lost his "progressive" title when he supported Saraki instead of drug dealer Tinubu. Since then Yorubas have not allowed him rest.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Damalex4luv(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2015
Hmm the guy above me needs to grow up and stop calling tinubu's name to every isssue. Tinubu is no make of this rogues, doublewisdom indeed.

4 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by ehissi(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
is the senatro in apc or pdp before i comment

APC to the bone

1 Like

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Moheat(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2015
Pataki:
Ad Dino Moto.

Very crazy country where the likes of Dino who graduated with a mere 'Pass' from ABU can now start showing off wealth gotten from the years of PDP corruption.

I wonder what kind of moral message he is trying to pass across to an average Nigerian youth with those senseless pictures.

But he was accepted into the progressive folds with wild jubilation. This is a case of Steal in PDP and be celebrated in APC. Your party have hundreds of them::Dino, Saraki, Ameach, Atiku and to mention but a few. So leave PDP out of the matter if you really wanna make a point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Pataki:
Ad Dino Moto.

I beg to disagree. is it an offence to graduate with pass? Dino melaye might just be an hustler who grinds really hard and doesn't depend on paper qualifications to make ends meet. He might be corrupt and all that but he's definitely not a lazy man who sit on his butt doing nothing or applies with kpali for a job.

you better expand your horizon.cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by sammyj: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2015
Ok
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Pataki: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I beg to disagree. is it an offence to graduate with pass? Dino melaye might just be an hustler who grinds really hard and doesn't depend on paper qualifications to make ends meet. He might be corrupt and all that but he's definitely not a lazy man who sit on his butt doing nothing or applies with kpali for a job.

you better expand your horizon.cheers.

No it is not an offence to graduate with a pass. And neither did I say it was an offence. Afterall, the likes of Mark Zuckerberg were Harvard dropouts. A hustler in what if I may ask? Has he given you a clear cut explanation on how he suddenly came about his wealth?
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by oluspencer(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kabba people don suffer!!!!!!!

Selfishness and hypocracy made them to vote out thief smart to vote in Armed robber Dino anyway

Who is killing ram on ileya day here in osogbo or Ife, Akure, ibandan, Ikire and ilorin and can host me and my friends. We will bring our vodka
and Baes

2 Likes

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by OAMMB(f): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
the buhari sledge hammer will soon land on his own head too soon.
when they are done with saraki he will ve next.
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pataki:

No it is not an offence to graduate with a pass. And neither did I say it was an offence. Afterall, the likes of Mark Zuckerberg were Harvard dropouts. A hustler in what if I may ask? Has he given you a clear cut explanation on how he suddenly came about his wealth?

He is a politician who has firm grasp of local politics.

Most First class degree holders can't do that. That is a very hard work in itself.

1 Like

Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by Pataki: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Alcatraz001:

He is a politician who has firm grasp of local politics.

Most First class degree holders can't do that. That is a very hard work in itself.

El Rufai is a first class degree holder, are you telling me he does not have a firm grasp of local politics as well? So local politics entitles one to those kind of luxury cars and showing off of wealth? I just wonder what international politics will entitle on to.
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by onyibajoe(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is one of them
Fozi:
Make him no enjoy him hard earned money again OP no put this kind thing again
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by princemillla(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aside from Dino being a politician, i don't see anything wrong with the materials here.

Anyone can live better than this
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by ChappyChase: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
The bottle na souvenir?
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by ChappyChase: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
princemillla:
Aside from Dino being a politician, i don't see anything wrong with the materials here.
Maybe I go need to break that bottle for your head so that your eye clear.....
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by princemillla(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
ChappyChase:

Maybe I go need to break that bottle for your head so that your eye clear.....

LOL...... Why break bottle.... Bikonu oooo

Ani ri la buru ooo
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by ChappyChase: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
princemillla:

LOL...... Why break bottle.... Bikonu oooo

Ani ri la buru ooo
The boy no know say na our money him dey use buy all those sh!t?
Re: The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) by onyibajoe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Someone needs deliverance. The earlier the better. Can you waste money you worked for this way?
princemillla:

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Sacks The Sports Minister / Why Governors Should Not Have Immunity – Senatorial Candidate, Ude / Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.