Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ (54710 Views)

I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by naijaspice: 4:15am On Sep 20, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OMrpEx8W6gc/Vf0ZzAkMu-I/AAAAAAAB_4U/Kp5VpmMSLEU/s1600/cy1.png[/img]

So yesterday Cynthia Morgan posted photos of herself in what a lot of people termed messy and classless, which turned out to be a big argument on her page between her fans. Cynthia who never sees anything wrong in exposing her boobs however posted another one this morning warning them all to mind their business and stay in their lane. She however reminded them that the jacket they call crazy is also Moschino. Her words; ......

[img]http://4.bp..com/-B5Xcq9vrbiM/Vf0aXL3SkkI/AAAAAAAB_4k/pITawjFn6QQ/s1600/cy3.png[/img]

https://instagram.com/p/7zcuSmGZTq/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by chelseaboi(m): 4:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Hustle pays..baba God bless my hustle
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by menix(m): 4:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Correcting Olosho is like ploughing a mountain to sow Cassava..

293 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Babe2sure(f): 4:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Weirdo!

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by sentaljohn(m): 4:27am On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
Correcting Olosho is like ploughing a mountain to sow Cassava..

#Gbam yu get am

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by braine(m): 4:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Now thats bicthy. Me likey. cheesy cool Haters can go and die.

9 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by sentaljohn(m): 4:28am On Sep 20, 2015
even if u like, u can decide to wear nothing dere....ur unclothedness is no longer special.. nothing wey eye neva see

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by agarawu23(m): 4:40am On Sep 20, 2015
That's her business angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Stardom got her so blind.

Just hope she doesn't end it all at the backyard af 'had I known'

That's when it will be too late to amend. When she'll realize bitchitude and being civil are dissimilar . The stamped mumu that she is!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Musicminista(m): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Like I said in d previous related post. CHOICES! They are made and they have rewards....
Insults wont stop anyone from anything cos we know right from wrong n we make choices

Also... Please
Download the new song HALLELUYAH by Uvie aka Musicminista & S.O.T.E and join the praise party. Something fresh and different. Gospel music like you've never heard before! Its already trending online Link: www.reverbnation.com/q/64s6cl
Also like my facebook page- Uviemusicminista link www.facebook.com/uviemusicminista
Instagram: #Musicminista
Twitter: @musicminista
Contact No. 08161757150
Please help share amd spread the love. Grace Orchestrated..

Note: When you open the link click on the arrow down "v" to download the song..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by osesology(m): 5:16am On Sep 20, 2015
If our generation is this worse, I wonder how the next generation is going to be like. By then our so-called celebrities will be walking on the streets with only bra and panties on. As far as I am concerned, I do not see the difference between the Biblical Sodom and Gomorah and our present day generation. But thank God for his grace through Jesus, we would've been extinct a long time ago.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by mebad(m): 5:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Well she has said it all. "That dress sense is me" & "the jacket is moschino" ... So make Una free the girl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by pretydiva(f): 5:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Can someone help me interpret d jargons she just wrote undecided...smh

19 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by fr3do(m): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Stardom got her so blind.

Just hope she doesn't end it all at the backyard af 'had I known'

That's when it will be too late to amend. When she'll realize bitchitude and being civil are dissimilar . The stamped mumu that she is!

misogynist

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2015
fr3do:

misogynist
How judgmental you are!
Cmon man, I didn't sound a bit af that you wrote!

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2015
She actually looks very cheap,she's supposed to be a "big girl"

#Naherchoice

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by driand(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Actually it nobody's business, but madam we are watching in HD 'high definition' we'll see 10 years from today cool

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Demmocrats(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by hatux: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Can someone help me interpret d jargons she just wrote undecided...smh
She's calling you up to join her... Smh!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Clone2020(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2015
In her silly mind she thinks she's Nicki Minaj. Indecency has become the norm.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by kay29000(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2015
She is enjoying the attention she knew the outfit will get her. But regardless, it is her life, let her live it the way she wants.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by efilefun(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2015
All this attention seeking yeyebrity should park well with their trashy noise
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by okooloyun1(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Your dress your life
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by LhoLar01: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Ko Kan aiye!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Leyemoshood: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2015
mumu girl

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Afrok(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Her senses will return when she stops getting the ATTENTION.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Berrylite: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by ndaman25: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
who care
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by DeeCherry(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Fernandowski(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
It no go better for the demon wey possess this girl

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by free2ryhme: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Yeye
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by BCISLTD: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
angry
Some folks don't get that artists are creative people who just like to express themselves. ..

Fela was called worse

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) / Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.