Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) (2436 Views)

Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by chimere66: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Popular Nigerian comedian Klint da Drunk and his pretty wife Lilien are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today.The couple who got married in 2007 are blessed with two boys.

To mark their 8th wedding anniversary,comedian klintdadrunk wrote:

"#togethersince2007 @prettylilien, I thank God for a lovely, humble, beautiful and wonderful wife given to me on a platter of gold! You gave me the two most wonderful boys, Tobi(Denzel) and Afam(Andre). I'm most grateful. God bless you dear. You brought light into my dark and lonely life. I bless God for giving me you! I bless the day I found you. I love you! #anniversary #togethersince2007 #timedondeygo #ilovemyfamily #justthetwoofus".

His wife replied with a heart touching message.

@prettylilien: "Life is better with your best friend..... So I married mine Thank you Lord for another blissful year. #TogetherForever"

Happy wedding aanniversary to them!

Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by olakumby(f): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by nuelzy: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2015
fine wife nd kids
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by Demmocrats(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Lol the drunk act didn't affect his vision he married a hottie cheesy
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by Luvdmx(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Happy Home..Cheers to the drunk

1 Share

Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by ELTON123(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Choii See beauriful wife.
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2015
Happy anniversary to one of my favorite comedians

1 Like

Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by hatux: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Good for them...
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by Afrok(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2015
I can bet he was under the influence of alcohol when he met the wife but her beauty cleared it...
If Mr. IBU can Marry a fine woman, just know that u too can Marry a beauty queentongue
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by Yustash001(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Such a beautiful wife he's got...congrats to them...
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by chimere66: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2015
Afrok:
I can bet he was under the influence of alcohol when he met the wife but her beauty cleared it...
If Mr. IBU can Marry a fine woman, just know that u too can Marry a beauty queentongue
lol
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by pretydiva(f): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Awww..such a cute family. May God continue 2 bless n keep ur marriage. HWA
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by lilmax(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Now this is worth celebrating cool
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by chimere66: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Awww..such a cute family. May God continue 2 bless n keep ur marriage. HWA
Amen
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by floragregs(f): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Afrok:
klint is a cute guy!
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by mogboyelade(f): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
You shall celebrate many more years together in JESUS name. Pretty wife.
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by Afrok(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
floragregs:
klint is a cute guy!
sure he is.... just using his stage name (drunk) as a case.
Re: Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) by uchebest2006(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
So ds guy get ds beautiful wife....come dey carry ashawo for Owerri here.He get luck that day coz am not with a better fone.All this celebrity self!!!

(1) (Reply)

Touching! 14-year Old Indian Boy Trapped In An Old Body Due To Rare Disease! / Top 13 Celebs Rumored To Have Fake Booties / Flavour’s 1st Babymama, Sandra Okagbue Looks Flawless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.