Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

The President And The Crashing Plane - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The President And The Crashing Plane (987 Views)

Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 / Harrison Ford Hospitalised After Crashing Plane On Golf Course / Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The President And The Crashing Plane by naijaninja: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2006
A pilot, schoolgirl, Nuhu Rubadu and Obasanjo are on a flight. The flight suddenly starts wobbling up and down. Shocked, the pilot announce that the plane is going to crash and that someone should get the parachutes. Rubadu searched the whole craft and found only 3 parachutes. They now decides on who should be sacrificed. Who ever his country has the least use of is agreed to be sacrificed. Concensus points at Obasanjo as his tenure is coming to an end and for being too old to make anymore contribution to his country. but obasanjo would not hear of that. After realising that they might over power him and get off with the parachutes, he quickly snatched one of the parachutes and off he went.

" now we have to make another decision" . said disgusted Rubadu.

" no we dont have to. each of us can use one parachute ". replied the schoolgirl

" how ?" asked the pilot

"you see the president took my schoolbag"
Re: The President And The Crashing Plane by Anderso(m): 2:48am On Oct 07, 2006
i've read dat b4 but its still funny.obj they go straight down.
Re: The President And The Crashing Plane by chiomiski(f): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2006
well, not that funny.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Million Years? / What Would You Do? / Ukwa And His Controversial/expensive Music!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.