Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator (5408 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by UmuEri(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Let's wait and see
Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by anigbajumo(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Awon werey
Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by Aromas: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Awon eleyi feda wahala sile ni o

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by bettercreature(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Its not done anywhere,Minority can not rule majority

5 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Its not done anywhere,Minority can not rule majority

Last time i checked the like mind senators are in the majority!!!if Buhari wants to end the 4th republic its up to him to do it

3 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by princemillla(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Where the tory na
Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by fablola: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Another aimless chest-beater!

12 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by bettercreature(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Last time i checked the like mind senators are in the majority!!!if Buhari wants to end the 4th republic its up to him to do it
Pa Chukwudi,if saraki is impeached today,every other things will fall in place,those who are still against party supremacy will have no choice than to team up against PDP or else the same thing that happened to Saraki will befall them

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Pa Chukwudi,if saraki is impeached today,every other things will fall in place,those who are still against party supremacy will have no choice than to team up against PDP or else they same thing that happened to Saraki will befall them

When you have the requisite nos to impeach Saraki,let me know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by bettercreature(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

When you have the requisite nos to impeach Saraki,let me know
You said the same on friday that,there would never be arrest warrant against Saraki and here we here today,you are in for serious surprises in the next 5 days

13 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by sweetboy25(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
APC has no right to stop ike ekweremadu from performing functions as the senate president is sarski is not there. will another person be made acting president when buhari is not there if not osibanjo.
Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by jimi4us: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
[size=20pt]Ekweremadu have to be the senate president, if saraki is no longer there. if not na war Nigeria want be that o. and na war everybody go get.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by gwales: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

tell us another joke, firestorm was promise if Jonathan lose but nothing happen and believe me ekweremadus case is even non issue because he would be pick by the police for forgery. U can only issue ultimatum and also go to UN

4 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by 989900: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
jimi4us:
[size=20pt]Ekweremadu have to be the senate president, if saraki is no longer there. if not na war Nigeria want be that o. and na war everybody go get.[/size]

E-war at best -- it's allowed.

4 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by jimi4us: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
989900:

E-war at best -- it's allowed.
we shall see

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by gwales: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
jimi4us:
we shall see
we have seen by kicking Jonathan out and heaven did not fall

4 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by StOla: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
jimi4us:

How will he become senate president, or you think it is like the executive where deputy or vice becomes governor or president?

An election will be conducted and whoever wins becomes senate president. Obviously PDP is the minority.

4 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by chris4gold(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by BALLOSKI: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ekweremadu aka lagooner lawmaker will go and heaven will not fall.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by superstar1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
This noise maker is reminding me of.....

if Jonathan losses... and all the empty threats.

We heard more than this during the election.

If he is sent packing, be rest assured NOTHING will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by BALLOSKI: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
jimi4us:
cretin, tell us of the SPs that were removed in the past, which of them was succeeded by their deputy?

2 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by superstar1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:
cretin, tell us of the SPs that were removed in the past, which of them was succeeded by their deputy?

You are replying those noise making toddlers and children of perdition that are intellectually bankrupt.

No wonder they do not read history.

You really have his time.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by ijedallar: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
That is just a political caculus of the highest order,but all I know is that time and chance governs all.let's keep watching on 3D
Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by bigerboy200: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
If he is kicked out(which I don't support anywy) NOTHING,I repeat NOTHING,I repeat again NOTHING will happen..Nigeria is bigger than any individual..

4 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by BALLOSKI: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
sweetboy25:
APC has no right to stop ike ekweremadu from performing functions as the senate president is sarski is not there. will another person be made acting president when buhari is not there if not osibanjo.
learn the rules. What applies to buhari and osinbajo does not apply to saraki and ekweremadu. Buhari and osibanjo were elected on a platform, while saraki and ekweremadu were elected differently- if the SP falls, another election will be conducted.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by BALLOSKI: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

have you heard from the like minds themselves? If the say 'peeem', they know what will befall them. Have you asked yourself why the garullous Dino Melaye has not uttered a word?

2 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by BALLOSKI: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
superstar1:

You are replying those noise making toddlers and children of perdition that are intellectually bankrupt.

No wonder they do not read history.

You really have his time.
they can't even kill a mosquito.

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:
have you heard from the like minds themselves? If the say 'peeem', they know what will befall them. Have you asked yourself why the garullous Dino Melaye has not uttered a word?
Bros did you not read the meeting of the like mind senators yesterday?
Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by ionsman: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Your own is just to sit in front of your computer and be composing thrash.

You boast like there's no tomorrow.

Single level you no get....

4 Likes

Re: Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
If Saraki resigns or is impeached Ekweremadu becomes acting Senate President pending when another election is held

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Of Edo State Governor Flung Her Shoe In Public-photo / Man Fetching Well Water From A Four Storey Building In Lagos / A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin — Keyamo Hits Atiku For Promising PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.