Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? (38702 Views)

Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / He Wants More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by absoluteSuccess: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lets talk if you are trying to conceive and have your own baby. God can answer your prayer within a year and cause you to laugh. Don't despair, God is at work. There are alternative treatment to eliminate fibroid and correct falopian tube blockade and cleans the overy of cyst infection. Call: 08097 17 4000.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by mrbillz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Idleness= they have more time to have sex since there is nothing else worth doing. Unlike the rich man who is pre-occupied with business plans and thing to keep the family merry...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by kay29000(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Because they don't care about taking precautions to prevent pregnancy like using condoms, and contraceptives. And also because they are always thinking of their lack, and sex is a heap way to feel better, so they have lots of sex, which lead to more children. Also because some of them believe that the more children the have, the higher the chances of one of them becoming successful, and taking care of them in old age.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by walcolm(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:
I discovered that poor people prefer to have more children than the rich but i think poor people should have less children base on their low level of income.Well, i asked one of my senior friends and he said poor people have sex more becaues it is the source of their joy while wealth is the source of joy for the rich.How true is this?

they do that on the off chance that one of those children will get lucky and become rich so he can take care of them in their old age.

some of these poor people were brought up with that mind set most of the others are just plain irresponsible and they think they can play lottery with nature

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Rastamann: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Because poor peoples' only consolation is sex and sex leads to pregnancy and from pregnancy to having more kids?

At least if you no get moni, you go get many pikins!
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Allow me to call the poor,the less-privileged. The less-privileged have lots of idle time, and these idle times are used for doing the baby stuff.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by iwaeda: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:
I discovered that poor people prefer to have more children than the rich but i think poor people should have less children base on their low level of income.Well, i asked one of my senior friends and he said poor people have sex more becaues it is the source of their joy while wealth is the source of joy for the rich.How true is this?

The truth is that the poor believe ,the higher the number of children,the probality of them becoming rich through at least one of the children being highly successful.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by kay29000(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:
Rich man gets some good news: Honey we're going on vacation, water sports, bungee jumping etc

Poor man: iya kafila move closer joo don't you want to celebrate with me?... loses iya kafilas wrapper...

9months later: Ebenezer Obey e sa ma miliki o

Gerrit?

LMAO!!! So on point.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by justmenoni: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
You no lie and i think every Contributor have a solid point...but my own opinion is that the number one hubby of poor men is SEX while the rich men prefer to relax,travel,.eat good food and of cos Sex at the end but of course like u said they use modern contraceptives but last time i checked gold circle is just 50 naira so worst worst make dem double the rubber before knacking but nein why should they since they own the body of iya kafila like someone mentioned earlier..

The problem is lack of exposure, information, education etc cos poor men actually don't make use of condom not cos they can't afford to but cos according to them flesh na hin sweet pass.

So what dey gonna do is ride keke marwa and realize 3000 per day...drink and eat isiewu 2500 and but suya 400 for iya kafila and when they get home they drop the suya an iya kafila kuku wouldn't mind again so within few minutes dem start knacking apako all night and in the morning baba kafila start to dey form vexing cos of money and u hear him tellin iya kafila are u crazy or what well i hv got only 100 naira do u want or not?

Rich people drink expensive or lemme say good drinks, have slow and steady sex but poor people drink d cheapest ogogoro dats why u see iya kafila looking older day by day lol

PresidentT:
They both do find joy in sex. Just that one has knowledge about modern contraceptives and can effortless afford it while the other rely on the natural contraceptives. And of course the modern ones are more efficient.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Shwarz: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
I beg to differ. Sex is a very individualistic trait which has got nothing to do with if you're rich or poor. So if your agrument is correct, does that now mean there are more sex-addicts among the poor? I believe a more sensible argument would be factors such as illiteracy, contraception, pregnancy control, family planning and all those sorts of things. In fact, i think rich people have more sex because when you have less to think about amongst other things, sex is the only inexhaustible action that is left.

Ayima:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by borngenius(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:
Rich man gets some good news: Honey we're going on vacation, water sports, bungee jumping etc

Poor man: iya kafila move closer joo don't you want to celebrate with me?... loses iya kafilas wrapper...

Gerrit?

cheesy
Hahahaa... guy u too funny abeg.
Can't stop laughing.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by MadCow1: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:

Beyond sex being a source of joy, what is the education/enlightenment quotient of these people?

Many are poorly educated. Poorly enlightened, they see kids in a much different light than you would. The influence of tradition, customs and their environment plays a big part in why they reason the way they do.

It's very foolish to judge them by the same yardstick k as you would the rich and we'll educated/enlightened folks.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
McCarlito:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's also a poorman's way of relieving stress and expressing joys too

And they believe someday one will pop them out of poverty grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
No cable TV

Pucking is the only entertainment most accessible
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by 360dreezyjones(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Rich men count millions of naira..why poor men reproduce millions of children..to a poor man,multiple children is like cash to them.d igbo men are fond of bearing multiple children angry grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Olukat(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Define who you call the rich!
Cos all the rich thieves in Nigeria have more children than the poor
Do you u want names? Baba and his former vice could barely know how many children they fathered.
In African tradition, children are wealth, o yes!
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by AJSA2006: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
The nature's creations must continue existence. People must come to the world by God's plan and they woul come through one way or the other. If some people are conscious of having limited children, some may be carefree so that God's plan must be actualized. Even those who do family planning for long years end up in having twins and triplets.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by 1miccza: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Because in the absence of money the anger is visited on the wife...
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
RickRichards:
1. Poor people tend to be less educated, so many of them know little about family planning.

2. They can't afford fun vacations and other leisures, so sex is the only form of recreation they engage in with their spouses, and that leads to procreation. Hehehe

Who told you that poor people are less educated undecided

so who are those thousands of graudate looking for job undecided

Are there the rich men looking for job undecided

Get your fact well before you type !!
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by sammhi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:
the rich has many girl friends to satisfy his urges...so he can afford to give his wife breathing space.same is not possible with poor. also level of enlightenment.. poor is filled with superstitious belief and gullible.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
1miccza:
Because in the absence of money the anger is visited on the wife...
so you fvcked your wife when you don't have money undecided

So after you have money, you won't FVCK your wife but rather prostitute undecided

JUST LOOK AT HOW WE ARE CATCHING THEM!
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by eljp(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
If u no get money den console urself plenty children..... Wealth = Plenty Children
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Bollinger(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
KOLZY:
Lack of orientation.

That is not the reason. Think tradition. It was tradition back in the day to have as many kids as possible to help you farm your land which was the only source of income. The more kids you had, the more virile you seemed to society and the easier it was to make an income. This mentality has been carried down and died with our parents. Look around, how many people in their 30's/40's today do you see with more than 4 kids? Times have changed. I grew up with 10 siblings but i and my siblings have no more than 3 children per family. Times have changed.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by mmsen: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
pet4ril:
Mind. Set and since the rich man is richer with money, the poor should also have something to be proud of, which is many children

Having many children is nothing to be proud of.

It's a sign of stupidity and recklessness.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by chronique(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Most poor people have plenty kids despite their lack of finances,because they don't have sense. The only thing their brain processes is "Bleep,Bleep and Bleep". They are the reason why crime rate in the society will never go down cos when they can't take care of their liabilities,those ones take to crime to survive,and become a source of problem to the society. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Sike(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:

Gerrit?

lmaoooo. Guy you're crayyyy
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by ProfEinstein: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Exactly the same thing I was thinking of earlier today. The poor ones go just dey born up and down while the rich just have 1 or 2 kids and they take care of them well while the poor end up giving out there kids out as house helps. Funny world
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by PrinceGallant: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
There are numbers of reasons that can answer for this subject. But I think the 'sex as a source of enjoyment' makes the top on the list.
Additionally, poor men are tend to be religious than the rich men, and it is believed that God caters for all. I also believe this, and on this ground I shall have many children as God wills for me.
Some people take pride in multitude of their children and feel happy with their numbers. Well, that is theirs.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by ebode(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Because they do not have too much work to do. And less to think.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by macminista(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
It's simply TIME!!.the rich man got a lot on his hands tending to business here and there...travelin round the global which leaves his little time for his wife...But POOR man got nothing to preoccupy his time..so he go dey fire down!!
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Okobaba1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
The matter tire me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her / Marriage Is Not An Achievement / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.