Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Your Best Nollywood Film - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Nollywood Film (8608 Views)

What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? / Nollywood Film, ; Free Download / Top 10 Best Nollywood Movies You Watched 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Your Best Nollywood Film by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
100 Days in the jungle. Starring Emeka Ike and Larry Coldsweat (sp??)

Ok the storyline and the acting sucked. BAD. grin

But it was still entertaining, in fact it's the FIRST nollywood movie I have ever seen, this is the reason why I put it on this list...it introduced me to another world of entertainment grin and I haven't looked back.

I used to (and still do) crack up laughing at the older SPOILED brother, his horrible acting and esp. @ the music the production team chose for the "action/drama" scenes! grin grin grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOL! I have it on DVD and pop it in every once in a while to be entertained. grin

but anyway moving along,

Guilty Pleasures. That movie is hilarious and full of drama!! grin

It stars my favorite Nollywood actress Mercy Johson and the Ghanaian cutie Mike Majid. smiley
I love the suspense and how spiteful Mercy was (reminded me of me until she got CRAZY!). I must have watched it a thousand times (I kid you not) this was also around the time when I first got into Nollywood movies like that. I really liked it. smiley Still do.
Re: Your Best Nollywood Film by kokoA(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2012
Who remembers "How long does a mother's love last?.... FOREVER".. That's top on my list.. Then almost all the naija movies I saw in the late nineties while growing up were cool, am talikng about violated,love without language, bruno and the law, battle of musanga,flesh and blood,shame,blood money (vulture mike..lol),eye witness, Just a night, silent night (this movie made ramsey nouah and segun arinze aka black arrow popular), Faces, etc.. I stoped watching them as from the year 2001 when they ran out of stories and the industry was taken over by all the "akwuna-kwunas" we have as actresses now.. Recently, I ran into one called Figurine.. I was impressed. The guy did so well.
Re: Your Best Nollywood Film by jmaine: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
[size=18pt]IGODO[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download 9ja Movies In Avi Format / Help With A Site To Download Chinese Movies. / Any Fan Of The Tv Show Cold Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.