Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) (787 Views)

How To Enable Hibernate Mode Feature On Windows 8/8.1 Shutdown Options / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet / Do I Really Need An Antivirus For Windows 8.1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Please, help me out... The APPS that came Installed with WINDOWS 8.1 such as Skype, Sports, Finance, Games and the Windows Store are not working when I am connected to INTERNET, it will say "This page failed to load, there was a problem, try again." I don't know whether it's from my INTERNET connection because I am using SIMPLE-SERVER, I changed the Port but still to no avail..
Please, Help me out if you knw the way out..
#Thanks for your usual understanding.
Re: Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) by khalhokage(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
They don't work with simple server.
Re: Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
khalhokage:
They don't work with simple server.
Ok, What of PSIPHON?
Re: Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) by Donsammi(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
they work with simple server .. dont mind that dude that has no no idea.... download windows8 loopback utility .. u can search it .. psiphon also works am on win10 tho
Re: Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) by khalhokage(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Leader04:
Ok, What of PSIPHON?
I've not tried psiphon
Re: Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) by gorgeousnogo(f): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Hi guru's in the house.. I need your help

Whenever I want to save something in my system, be it microsoft document or a movie I want to download with opera, mozilla or chrome, I always see 'not responding,' and then 'close or wait to respond' which will take forever till I close the page.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling , but still the problem is still there.

I use windows defender as antivirus and I still have alot of space in my local disk.

Please help a sister. .. what do I do apart from formatting the laptop?

Thanks
Re: Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) by gorgeousnogo(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Leader04:

Ok, What of PSIPHON?

Whenever I want to save something in my system, be it microsoft document or a movie I want to download with opera, mozilla or chrome, I always see 'not responding,' and then 'close or wait to respond' which will take forever till I close the page.

I use windows defender as antivirus and I still have alot of space in my local disk.

Thanks
Re: Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) by luorquay: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2015
gorgeousnogo:

Thanks

Get a good anti-virus like Kaspersky or Avast with premium license. You laptop might be infected. Do a FULL SCAN and afterwards, try saving any thing you wish
Re: Windows 8.1 Problems (aid Needed) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Donsammi:
they work with simple server .. dont mind that dude that has no no idea.... download windows8 loopback utility .. u can search it .. psiphon also works am on win10 tho
Thankz. I will try that.

(1) (Reply)

Maybe Slow Internet Isn't So Bad Afterall ? / Xmass Bonanzaaaaaaaaa. / Watsapp Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.