Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Is Saraki Really Innocent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Saraki Really Innocent? (848 Views)

Must Watch: Why Is Saraki Looking At Dino Malaye Like That...!?! / PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? / Is Saraki Really Been Witchuned!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Saraki Really Innocent? by haykayjay(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
The recent move by CCB to charge the elected sanate president at the Code of Conduct Tribunal has no doubt attracted several comments on the social media, some calls it a witch-hunt Planned by some group who are not happy with the sanate president decision in his selection of principal officers of the sanate against the party's wish, while others calls a good move by the current administration aimed at fighting corruption.
The concern of Nigerians should be if truly he is innocent of the several charges against him.
if he is innocent as he claims then he should grant the court request by making himself available for trial instead of the senate president running from court to court in a bid to stop his trial.
we shouldn't forget that if the fight against corruption will be successful, the various institutions that will engage in the fight must also be ready to submit themselves for litmus test.
which now brings me back to my question.
Is it wrong for the CCB to conduct the trial?
Is he really innocent?
Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by bettercreature(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Enough of this saraki abegi
Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by FacelessPatriot: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
@OP you don't need to tell a blind man where fire is. it is 100% witch-hunt. it's was even made glaring when they ordered for his arrest even after a superior court had summoned both parties
Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by haffaze777(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
@OP you don't need to tell a blind man where fire is. it is 100% witch-hunt. it's was even made glaring when they ordered for his arrest even after a superior court had summoned both parties

Is he innocent or not?
Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by FacelessPatriot: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
haffaze777:

Is he innocent or not?

That is not the issue here. moreover i am not a Judge #donjazzy. what i'm saying is this: if the CCT thinks they are doing the right thing, let them appear before the FHC
Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by haffaze777(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
FacelessPatriot:

That is not the issue here. moreover i am not a Judge #donjazzy. what i'm saying is this: if the CCT thinks they are doing the right thing, let them appear before the FHC

if saraki is clean y running to federal high court?either witch hunt,pastor hunt or imam hurt let him go n prove his innoc

1 Like

Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by haffaze777(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
FacelessPatriot:

if saraki is clean y running to federal high court?either witch hunt,pastor hunt or imam hurt let him go n prove his innocent,enough of dis hide n seek
Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by haykayjay(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
FacelessPatriot:

i wouldn't want to argue with you, because from your own point of view you ve seen it as a witch hunt.
but if the fight against corruption should begin, who then should it start with?
if it were to be a pdp member they would see as an attack to the opposition party.
The fact is someone has been selected to come and answer for his crime.
The senate president should show the spirit of a good leader and answer the call if he knows he is truly innocent.
The focus shouldnt be on whether its a witch hunt or not, what Nigerians should be bother about is whether he is guilty of the crimes he is charged with.
The war against corruption has started and anyone who falls as a victim must be ready to face the wrath of law.

1 Like

Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by baralatie(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
haffaze777:

Is he innocent or not?
he is Innocent
Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by haffaze777(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
baralatie:

he is Innocent

I don't argue with u on dat bro,I agree dat he is innocent btw I want him to prove his innocence tomorrow at cct,am tired of dis hide n seek game
Re: Is Saraki Really Innocent? by BALLOSKI: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
He's not innocent. If he is, as the SP , why is he running from a "common judge" at the CCT?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Zahra Buhari Made Brand Ambassador For Sickle Cell Foundation / Awolowo’s Descendant’ll Rule Nigeria, Says Eldest Daughter / Photo: Nigerian Islamic Professor Dies In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.