Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki (8308 Views)

What The Hypocrite Tinubu Bought And Paid For E-touts Refuse To Note / APC E Touts Training Manual / OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tinubu has unleashed his touts here to spread their anti- saraki message.

The number of useless threads on NL these past 3 days targeting saraki is a coordinated opinion shilling attempt by Tinubu to further smear saraki.

In as much as I don't give a rat'z azz over the treacherous saraki I honestly feel that the likes of Tinubu should never be allowed to pollute this 5th Estate of ours with his paid on line touts.

I believe honestly most of us regulars are of sound mind and reasoning and don't need Tinubu polluting this site with his rubbish.
[size=18pt]
Tinubu should know that NL is not a court of law and that Saraki will have his day in court so Tinubu should call his on line dogs off this site[/size].

Warning!
Yoruba APC Muslim Squad should know I will kick all your arzes

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by WAGAZ: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
Spit angry

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
WAGAZ:
Spit angry

On your father head

See the ugly thing sef

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by adonbilivit: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

On your father head
him get cough and catarrh

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Tallesty1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Funny

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by WAGAZ: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

On your father head

See the ugly thing sef
ugly like you witch mother

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
adonbilivit:
him get cough and catarrh

More like TB

See as e dry like kpanla

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by WAGAZ: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:
Tinubu has unleashed his touts here to spread their anti- saraki message.

The number of useless threads on NL these past 3 days targeting saraki is a coordinated opinion shilling attempt by Tinubu to further smear saraki.

In as much as I don't give a rat'z azz over the treacherous saraki I honestly feel that the likes of Tinubu should never be allowed to pollute this 5th Estate of ours with his paid on line touts.

I believe honestly most of us regulars are of sound mind and reasoning and don't need Tinubu polluting this site with his rubbish.

Tinubu should know that NL is not a court of law and that Saraki will have his day in court so Tinubu should call his on line dogs off this site.

Pathetic criminal bastard
see your life

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
WAGAZ:

Hunger no go kill you for osun

Now say amen

Suffer head

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by WAGAZ: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

Hunger no go kill you for osun

Now say amen

Suffer head
poverty is your portion and not mine. Ediot

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by emerged01(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
angry
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
WAGAZ:
poverty is your portion and to mine. Ediot

Concentrate on your ongoing hunger games in osogbo.

See as hunger don dry you like say you get aids.

Omatse ohh

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by 989900: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Meh.

In another news, I know y'all can't wait for tomorrow to come . . . y'all 've never been as excited about a Monday as this in a long while 'maybe'. cheesy

I pray dem no start magic . . . turn blue to white. #Fela

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by modath(f): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
989900:
Meh.

In another news, I know y'all can't wait for tomorrow to come . . . y'all 've never been as excited about a Monday as this in a long time 'maybe'.

I pray dem no start magic . . . turn blue to white. #Fela

7 hrs to the turn of midnight & 15hs to the start of the business day, by then we'll know if Saraki is greater than the Nation's law.....

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by WAGAZ: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

Concentrate on your ongoing hunger games in osogbo.

See as hunger don dry you like say you get aids.

Omatse ohh
hungry fools like you waste time on Nl politics to spew trash while responsible ppl are in property and auto section making cash.
After you will blame your useless father for not leaving millions for you after his death. Use your time to struggle for your future.

Nonsense undecided

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Alphaoscar: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

On your father head

See the ugly thing sef

Seun, lalasticala, kindly attend to this.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Seun, lalasticala, kindly attend to this.

God punish you there

Wetin come concern you here
?

Ediot fool

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
WAGAZ:
hungry fools like you waste time on Nl politics to spew trash while responsible ppl are in property and auto section making cash.
After you will blame your useless father for not leaving millions for you after his death. Use your time to struggle for your future.

Nonsense undecided

Lazy touts like you waste your time on NL defending and fighting for your Jagaban frog father bastard commander n thief Tinubu

Blame you worthless father for not planting cocoa

Ugly Mulikats

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Alphaoscar: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

On your father head

See the ugly thing sef

Seun , lalasticala , OAM4J , Afam4Eva . kindly attend to this.
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by ruggedboy01: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
WAGAZ:
babel u ugly no be small cheesy grin

U must be related to obj

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Seun , lalasticala , OAM4J , Afam4Eva . kindly attend to this.

This thread will not be derailed neither will it be locked

Your frog father cum thief cum drug baron is using nairaland as a propaganda disseminating medium and we want nothing of it.

Fool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by WAGAZ: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

Lazy touts like you waste your time on NL defending and fighting for your Jagaban tickets frog father bastard their n command Tinubu

Blame you worthless father fir not planting cocoa

Ugly Mulikats
your dp shows you are a criminal and notorious arm robber, did you inherited it from your silly old drunkard dad?

Spew more trash on my mentions and get screwed undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by WAGAZ: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
ruggedboy01:
babel u ugly no be small cheesy grin

U must be related to obj
yes I am
But obj is better than your useless dad who drinks around the street like a frustrated sadist

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
WAGAZ:
your dp shows you are a criminal and notorious arm robber, did you inherited it from your silly old drunkard dad?

Spew more trash on my mentions and get screwed undecided

So when has a wad of $100 dollar bills become criminal?

When has a glock become criminal?

When has a bottle of cobra tequila become criminal?

Remain in osogbo local fowl

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Alphaoscar: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

This thread will not be derailed neither will it be locked

Your frog father cum thief cum drug baron is using nairaland as a propaganda disseminating medium and we want nothing of it.

Fool

Afam4Eva, OAM4J, I believe this forum is not a lawless forum.
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Tinubu is a kleptomaniac, a koworpt thief, drug baron, murderer, tout, drug user, fetish goat and a bastard

Quote me anywhere

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by WAGAZ: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
[s]
BishopMagic:

So when has a wad of $100 dollar bills become criminal?

When has a glock become criminal?

When has a bottle of cobra tequila become criminal?

Remain in osogbo local fowl
[/s] you have a gun on your dp showing that was the only thing you inherited from your useless dad. Zombie from the planets of the apes undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by ruggedboy01: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
WAGAZ:
yes I am
But obj is better than your useless dad who drinks around the street like a frustrated sadist
u must be a very sad lady

Go get a man in ur life

Mumu ugly id!ot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by princemillla(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nawa o E taut

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by ruggedboy01: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:

guess u not seeing the girl insult other people, seems u are blind or she is ur sister angry sad angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
WAGAZ:
[s][/s] you have a gun on your dp showing that was the only thing you inherited from your useless dad. Zombie from the planets of the apes undecided

am.from Southsouth where the garths explode

I guess you don't know what a glock is

You can choose to be a victim in your Southwest but around here we lock and load.

Foolish ugly dry yoruba b1tch

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by WAGAZ: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
ruggedboy01:
u must be a very sad lady

Go get a man in ur life

Mumu ugly id!ot
I am ugly? Fine and good. But I am better than your mum who fcvk around the street for cash.

Bastard from a drunkard father undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation / Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) / [Graphic Image]Woman Bites Off Husband's Manh••d After Killing Him. viewer's Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.