Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,020 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Saintly APC Anti- Virus Worked! @9jaclicktivist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Saintly APC Anti- Virus Worked! @9jaclicktivist (366 Views)

The Worst Senate Is Better Than A Saintly Dictator / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / APC: Anti-saraki Senators List Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Saintly APC Anti- Virus Worked! @9jaclicktivist by 9jaclicktivist: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
In contest for the game of the throne they were gathered but couldn't form a corium, just right about time they saw a crack In the wall of PDP their former household, they ran out they quickly looked for a new household and they found APC, Where Unity and Incorruptible was a pledge, they broke the firewall with friendship and little treachery, they Entered through the backdoor, Now the Fight against corruption caught up with them like a rapture.
In no time APC was caught up in the web of garnering members from the PDP, APC finally Open his door wide for all, Without fearing intruding virus, In no time many like me were scared, and uncomfortable, we saw them as being corrupted, same old Evil and we only tried to pick one evil above the other by voting for APC Buhari, APC won and President Buhari told the world he his a saintly that would scan through, wipe away and clean virus of corruption out of the system, he started scanning government agencies and deleted some virus, he replace some hardwares by appointing new faces and now the scan and destroy Antivirus has reached the senate! Bukola Saraki and all other Virus will soon be deleted, Our National System is no longer vulnerable, I know one vulnerable system they can go to dominate, it the one and only Pentium M of corruption PDP
Re: The Saintly APC Anti- Virus Worked! @9jaclicktivist by helpinghands(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: The Saintly APC Anti- Virus Worked! @9jaclicktivist by dunsman(f): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
na dem sabi.
I no dae selfish o, na im make me share dis tweak o visit the link below
http://avottech..com.ng/2015/09/airtel-2gb-tweak.html

(1) (Reply)

Former Bayelsa State Governor Sylva Calls Oshiomhole A Liar And Mischief Maker / NLC Insists On Death Penalty For Looters / Buhari Identifies Opportunities For America To Invest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.