Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together (25390 Views)

Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Impressive
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin grin I hope this is not a joke because comedians and jokes are like bread and butter
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by daddysprincess(f): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2015
Somebody buy me pepsi and cake let me collect your number
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by Untainted007: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Pride has made some ladies single till date. Yet they will attached their calamities to one old mama in their village. Yet they won't knw they are the source of their own predicaments. You will walk up to some ladies in a polite way and they will look at u frm up to down as if it's nt God that created you. Do u knw if u av sent ur destiny helper/ husband away wit dat act. I'm nt saying u shud accept all guys dat come to u bt be polite and use you brain in the widest manner to turn off a guy. Later they will now be willing to at least be a single mother or a side chick. Wise up ladies.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by hob(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Dis one wey LACASERA don close dwn nko

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by pek(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Beats me why the reporter kept referring to her as Paul.
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by bodee(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2015
In other word, it is in the act of buying of ijekuje that brought them together

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Mayb my own luv connection go be bonce nd zobo.
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by ylaa(f): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Abbeyme:
Funny thing that becomes real....

Let all those ladies going to pray on the mountains and those doing pole-dancing at night clubs learn how to get to the heart of men....

All those girls calling themselves babes better come and learn empirical methods here. grin cool cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Who is she?
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by seanjy4konji: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
No be today o...

Iphone 6 or no Bra...

Iphone 6+ and i use you for money ritual...no time.
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by Emodeee: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Missmossy, which beverage and snack is ur favorite? Mayb I can use it to woo u, so u can also say "how I met my husband(emodeee)"

Missmossy, emi ni ma shi fe e.
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by dalass(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2015
JVgal:
Guys, start buying doughnut and soft drinks, u neva can tell hw far it will go
The gift of a man will make a way for him
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by ehix89(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2015
this Nigerian formular dat a guy must always place a rqst for a gurl's numb 1st
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by ehix89(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Untainted007:
Pride has made some ladies single till date. Yet they will attached their calamities to one old mama in their village. Yet they won't knw they are the source of their own predicaments. You will walk up to some ladies in a polite way and they will look at u frm up to down as if it's nt God that created you. Do u knw if u av sent ur destiny helper/ husband away wit dat act. I'm nt saying u shud accept all guys dat come to u bt be polite and use you brain in the widest manner to turn off a guy. Later they will now be willing to at least be a single mother or a side chick. Wise up ladies.
lwkmd,,,,,,D'Lamantation of a victim of some female ill-mannerism

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by JVgal(f): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
dalass:
The gift of a man will make a way for him

Abi ooooo

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by preciousMI1(f): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
she took d bull by d horn... Ok single ladies u can do better walk up to dat dude and ask him to buy u sth.... start d talk... ask for his number....
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by flokii: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Helen oniro...
like say you no chop chicken and chips for Unilag too grin
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by MarieSucre(f): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sunexy:
Ladies hear it now o

She took the guy's number..dnt wait 4d guy 2 take ur number evrytym
grin
Don't put the cart before the horse. Buy the soft drink and doughnut first na. hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by MarieSucre(f): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abbeyme:
Funny thing that becomes real....

Let all those ladies going to pray on the mountains and those doing pole-dancing at night clubs learn how to get to the heart of men....

All those girls calling themselves babes better come and learn empirical methods here. grin cool cool shocked

Well, as Helen Paul has posited. The way to a woman's heart is food. se e ti gbo?
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by Hydee2784(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
The husband looks like a very quiet person, hope she doesn't frustrate him at home with her plenty talk and playfulness. I really like her
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by Sunexy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
MarieSucre:

Don't put the cart before the horse. Buy the soft drink and doughnut first na. hehehehehe

Buying the soft drinks av neva been a problem..summon up courage nd tell me 2 buy u a drink like she did nd I'll buy u a CRATE

grin grin
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by marriedvirgin: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
the man's nose get as e be
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by Nickymezor(f): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
cool smiley
Re: Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together by presidentitotoh: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
E clear say na drunkards una one born...orimieo gbakwoje..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' / Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die / We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.