Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! (49732 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Omololu007(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Who the fvck is this stup!d rukky sandra,I wish am the one she replied like that too...she for regret...fake a55 b!tch angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by noblegrex: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Her dress is so provocative,she's not a musician that would have been understandable cos they sell their body.she's an actress for movies sake.all this celeb sef are beggining to feel on top of the world.if not for patronage sake as Naija concern,who are they when we were watching indina films or American movies.we are not tired ooo.we can go back to our movies.even now,they're acting rubish. No matter what that lady comment on,I fully and comletely support her if its on this fish net she called dress.as much as I like her,she fumbled.nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by autotrader014(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by ijustdey: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
coolsix:
I Support Rukky..

She is preety.. hot.. and nice.

The woman who made the coment is full of trash

if you like support her reach the Moon

she won't give you her punny for you to drill.

she is a LovePeddler and stupid for making such comment about the girl

15 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by bunmioguns(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by fart: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
even though she is bleached. im am willing to bet that her behind is blacker than the devil

11 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Na una dey give all this celebrity attention angry

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good God she looks ridiculous with blonde weave. I don't care if you're lightskin, don't put stupid colored weave on your head. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by favourlove1: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Rukky Sandar or what does she call herself? This drop out from LASU that goes about borrowing has forgotten so soon whr she was comming from cuz peeps give a fork about her bleached skin? Nobi same girl wey write waec for special entr? Chai! Small publicity n u don turn celeb for nija too bad. Na ppl wey dey idolize her cuz as for me rukky is no diff from d eleja in idiaraba market cuz she sounds just like them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by princy80(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
hu b rukky?? d rukky na rookie abi coz i af neva heard dat name before undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
ijustdey:

if you like support her reach the Moon

she won't give you her punny for you to drill.

she is a LovePeddler and stupid for making such comment about the girl

I wont exchange words with you sir. Your words proceeds your reputation. Boil everything down to sex.

I am no fan of rukky, i do not even know where she hails from but a transparent or net-dress is no ones business and not in anyway wrong! The woman complaining, is she better than Rukky? Who knows the worst she is doing in her closet! Rukky is a celeb, but has her life to herself! Her body to herself. She may walk unclad its no one's concern! So again,

Rukky looks pretty and nice in the picture, and the woman who tried to dent her, is full of trash and indeed, ugly!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
People should stop trying to police others.
What's the girl's concern with what she chose to wear? Amebo busybody people. So annoying judgmental mofos.

I'm no fan but I mind my business. Just like Kim K and Amber I'm not fan of them I don't like their brand and their message but I keep off their pages and don't follow them.
If you don't like someone, don't follow them and quit commenting on their pages. Worse still stop trying to bend them into the shape you think they should be.

Is it too hard to ask? Mind your business people. Jeez.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by priscaoge(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
lonelydora:
Why have these actresses refuse to see people like Omotala, Genevive, Stella, and Rita Dominic. They didn't show us their unclothedness and they are still famous.

Meanwhile, priscaoge my "Angelica sweet". You didn't beep me again on your choice of cloth. I have already signed the cheque.

Send it through Konga tongue
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by therealdeal10: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Woooowwww am so so happy dat Nigerians put her in her filthy place

Jst luk at d xplicit names she labeled d gal wit jst bcus she commented on her cloth dat her type is nt suppose 2 wear unless she's a slut

I luv Nigerians 4 dis kind of mata abeg
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by bigtt76(f): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
What you get following madt people grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sandra no get class sef! She's still 'struggling' to be famous.
She fyiokt her way to the top, see as she be like a toto-marketer.
The fan supporting her no even get value. And nah person mama , kai!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sandra no get class sef! She's still 'struggling' to be famous.
She fyiokt her way to the top, see as she be like a toto-marketer.
The fan supporting her no even get value. And nah person mama , kai!
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by cupidhero(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigerians can pokenose eh,is the red dress worse than a micro bikini? She followed rukky sanda after she rocked a bikini on one of her I.G pix and then get crazy when she rocks a simple lingerie with a net to cover her body. Madness is when you go to www.booty.com and expect to see www.holy.com. Jcole got all the answers.

One time for ma naija sisters
one time for ma naija hoes
lame niggas can't tell the difference
one time for a nigga who knows.....
DON'T SAVE HER! she don't wanna be saved(4x)

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nicepoker(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
tell rukky to join nairaland and post that pix of hers . i swear after reading comments from three nairalanders she will certainly die from heart attack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Raymondluv(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
who wan marry dis harlot rukky sandra wen i knw from my university day at LASU she dey open leg for lecturer

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Leyemoshood: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
aunty shut up,listen and grow up grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by therealdeal10: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
No b only rukky sanda na rusty sandal hahahahahaha

She cnt evn act sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by ijustdey: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
coolsix:

I wont exchange words with you sir. Your words proceeds your reputation. Boil everything down to sex.

I am no fan of rukky, i do not even know where she hails from but a transparent or net-dress is no ones business and not in anyway wrong! The woman complaining, is she better than Rukky? Who knows the worst she is doing in her closet! Rukky is a celeb, but has her life to herself! Her body to herself. She may walk unclad its no one's concern! So again,

Rukky looks pretty and nice in the picture, and the woman who tried to dent her, is full of trash and indeed, ugly!

because it's her body, her world and life is that why she would descend so low to start abusing the babe to such extent

what happened to a side jab, a side snippet

do those popular celeb give such long abusive words
and don't go there about her being beautiful.....
she is not proud of her skin and bleach..... anyone who isn't proud if their skin isn't beautiful to me.

black is beautiful, black is power

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by mbulela: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
priscaoge:
Rukky posted this picture few hours ago and a girl made a comment about how transparent the Net dress is. She (Rukky) deleted the comment and then blasts the girl.

See what she said!

https://instagram.com/p/73Ml8WPJvl/

Lalasticlala

This one too get assistant?
Nothing unemployment no go cause for naija

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Ruuhh(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
frankly asewo rukky just made this beauty popular. rukky been a stripper since...... #peacemaker shior!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by piagetskinner(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Another non essential comedian yeyebrity undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by joeferrari(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have watched all this so called wannabe celebrities,nah nigerian girls wen nor know ddem selves nah dey follow dem for instagram,facebook etc who wan marry dis kind dirty girl put for house I just pity dat man.
Rukky sanda is just one over rated prostitue what's d difference between her and girls wen dey stand of allen avenue.
Until we stop celebrating mediocrity celebreties and celebrate real ones that appreciates their fans because without these fans they will go hungry.the babe nor blast dat expired paw paw called rukky sanda well

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by ogiewanye(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
chai....see yabbin..
naija d great nation.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by engrshakespeare: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
soulhighman:
Who is this Rukky Sandra self? undecidedWho is this Rukky Sandra self? just asking

One yellow paw paw thats always wearing sandals grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
ijustdey:

because it's her body, her world and life is that why she would descend so low to start abusing the babe to such extent

what happened to a side jab, a side snippet

do those popular celeb give such long abusive words
and don't go there about her being beautiful.....
she is not proud of her skin and bleach..... anyone who isn't proud if their skin isn't beautiful to me.

black is beautiful, black is power

You are black! I get it! This is not about black.

Show me a picture of Rukky when she was black! (Before and After)

Do you know the kind of insults that the woman inflicted on rukky? That Rukky had to delete? So let your judgement be fair! She insulted Rukky, Rukky removed the insult and insulted her back! She deserved it! She too, should delete rukky's message and everyone goes happy! But its too late for that!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by sage2(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
I will choose that girl over rukky any time, any day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid / Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours / Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.