Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! (49742 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by darne(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2015
@FresherdanU

What's Up with this @Coolsix jumping up and down bout rukky's sandals??

I used to like rukky Sanda but not since she lost it man, so she's not a true definition of pretty/beautiful/cool/Hot or as you termed it....But on a more serious note, she insulted her follower too bad and should've allowed us to judge before deleting the other girls comment, it would've been fair enough.

Kapish cheesy wink
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy
ProdigyLoco:
both are ugly thou, culd it be their tribes

quote me, i wouldnt reply

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by repogirl(f): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2015
These celebs and their God complex sef.......

People should learn to ignore these fake a'ss notice me or I go die celebs. Understand that many of the females will do anything to be in the spotlight.

Rukky is just packaging her market to get customers...she is the real pained hoe. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Sapphie(f): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2015
pontirock:
That missirish pinky comment to gat me cracking

Lolzz i swear! D babe finished Rukky... I'm sure she was lyk chai! Ds girl don kill mee😁😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by iamrealdeji(m): 12:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Rukky Sanda always make me wanna vomit at times,i think she either over bleached her skin or she needs a tan. She just looks disgusting,looks like she smells and her teeth look horrible,like she can cut chain with it. Matter of fact,the girl you called ugly is far from ugly,the girl is beautiful,she looks like one of Abacha's daughters

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by opribo(m): 1:30am On Sep 21, 2015
I will never use this my God giving eyes to behold iniquity. Even if they like let them move about naked I will not see them. How can a Nigerian girl wear this and still has mouth to talk. You can now see why I sometimes like this sharia law. It does give room for all these loose demons terrorizing our Land.For gawd sake can't they see how properly dressed pmb wife dresses are they finer than her. The most annoying is when y now see a supposed mother dressing like a prostitute. Honestly since they don't have home training govt should start arresting improperly dressed girls in any public place before they corrupt the little children. How a married woman will come in public to expose her privates is what baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by hensben(m): 1:37am On Sep 21, 2015
eyinjuege:

Asin ehhnn! I'm yet to see people who can abuse like Nigerians o..
Na PDP 16 years in power cause am grin
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 21, 2015
learn to mind your business... you don't like someone, don't follow them on instagram.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Nigerians don't mind their f**king business. What is wrong with all of you? Always acting like primitive people. Always! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Tonydoo: 3:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Unfortunately, no one has seen what the girl wrote that generated all of this. Or is it only me Tonydoo?
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by bewla(m): 3:37am On Sep 21, 2015
i never new thats human until some one say its sandals first sandals is made to wear to school back in my days . that pix look like a doll on display
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by AreaFada2: 4:28am On Sep 21, 2015
Who be this Rukky kinikon sef? Which chemical factory dem for pull her comot?

Because she's like bleached/processed leather. Is that why they call her sandals? grin cheesy shocked

And this is the kind of living thing that likes to parade as a celebrity.

With this kind woman serving as role model, no wonder womanhood is getting into serious crisis.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by vRendoh(m): 4:52am On Sep 21, 2015
cool ?
Coconut brains dey hold ground these days with their so call sexy body.. Before now they remain silent at the back stage. Now dem get 'followers' pass professor.
Very unfortunate that some have started preparing their teen daughters for same modernize ashawo business

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by otokx(m): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2015
dademonie:
the rhino collection you called teeth jeez! Nigerians can abuse

Don't try us o, number 1.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by donjon: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2015
Epic movie
Rukky - 1
Fans. - 10

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by sukkot: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2015
ProdigyLoco:
both are ugly thou, culd it be their tribes

quote me, i wouldnt reply
yeah i think she is from imo.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2015
But why are they always DIRTY..?

DIRTY tribe. .. .

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by 0ubenji(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=priscaoge post=38211945]Rukky posted this picture few hours ago and a girl made a comment about how transparent the Net dress is. She (Rukky) deleted the comment and then blasts the girl.

See what she said!

https://instagram.com/p/73Ml8WPJvl/

Lalasticlala[/quote
O.P..so u sef dey flex free data via simpleserver and Autoproxy tinz...the igwe's cabinet must hia dis..tufiakwa
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by onelife97: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
But dis lady is sincerely prettier dan rukky....natural and beautiful not all artificial. I dnt kno why rukky had to call her ugly
The truth is to every woman,every woman is ugly most especially the jealous ones.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2015
afolwalex20:
Who are d people following her self undecided

And look at d rubbish dat momyclade is typing angry
She's immature angry

The people following her can best be described as jobless idiots. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by ezebunafo(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2015
coolsix:
I Support Rukky..

She is preety.. hot.. and nice.

The woman who made the coment is full of trash
when is nairaland going to introduce the dislike button?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by lekan29ice(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Who's this rukky sardine?
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by onyiiella(f): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2015
why can't people learn to mind their business, if she likes let her wear only bra, u people should let her be.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Maximillian1: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]The painful part is that if I meet this rukky sandra or most of the xo called celebrities fr road,I won't recognise them undecided
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by preciousMI1(f): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2015
wow.... pple gat no chill in this complex naija... see that chic swearing about God economising stuffs to punish rukky...
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by oismail(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2015
She is far better than her in terms of beauty. Oh, because she has all the money to treat her skin and take care of her beauty that doesn't mean she's more beautiful than that mild lady. Just give her half of the money you spent on yourself, you will see her beauty then youu will know she 3x more beautiful than you.
Sanda only selected the far less pictures of the lady and even at that, she is still beautiful. Go check her picture yourself #thanks

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by simdam500(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2015
meimoks: Chai see comments, Nigerians, wonderful people cool Rukayatu is in trouble grin grin grin

So she's Rukayatu shocked shocked

Celebrities with fake lives and identity
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by simdam500(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2015
pretydiva: Rukky should be ashamed of herself 4 making such derogatory comment about dat girl. She sounded like a w.hore

You nailed it!
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by priscaoge(f): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2015
0ubenji:

Don't say what u don't know Mr Man. Seems u just got a new android phone undecided If u don't know what Avast anti virus is, don't mention my moniker again pls. Have a nice day!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Never Loved Anyone Like Wizkid In My Lifetime – Jada Pollock / I Lost Weight For My Boyfriend - Uche Ogbodo / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.