Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 (60810 Views)

Disregard. / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report - New Telegraph Nigerian News / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
melzabull:
Shut up you vain yolowba bastard.

I guess the research was conducted by an Igbo man. st√pid fooool

Adorable29, why're you stalking me, fvcking sket? grin After the pummeling you received the other day from just my light-work, one would've thought you'd just disappear and go away forever. But no, you're stuck on my nuts like my pubic hair. grin

Shyte, I know all Igbo chics are attracted to me, but I'm sorry, I don't mess with ya type. Also, right now, I've taken a break from Igbo chics and it's strictly Yoruba chics. My sisters need to enjoy my mutombo...and don't blame me, blame my mutombo for being a bigot. Yoruba chics only. grin

You can sod off now.

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Igbos stink up the place?
And who dosen't stink up the place? yorubas, the ancient binis?
You must be living in the time of the oyo kingdom.
The yorubas in Nigeria cannot even lay claim to any educational advantage over the igbos in Nigeria let alone the diaspora.
Every igbo state consistently outperform its yoruba conterpart in educational enrollment in Nigeria.
The unity school cut-offs which is relatively a measure of relative IQ has the igbo states leading.
The presidential post -graduate scholarship schemes for first class students has igbos adequately over-represented.
Choke on your past glory of the 19th century, that is all you have.

Bruddah, that's from my experience.

Igbo chics are always smarter than the guys...and you can ask anyone who went to school in the UK.

It might be different in naij.

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
melzabull:
Shut up you vain yolowba bastard.

I guess the research was conducted by an Igbo man. st√pid fooool
Don't mind that nigga from harlem.
He thinks everybody is bigoted enough to twist the truth to favour his own narrative.
He could not even disprove the article aside giving us imaginary stories concorted from his bigoted yoruba mind.

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OfoIgbo: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Where did you do ya A levels and which Uni did you finish from? From my own experience Yoruba and Bini folks are the smartest Nigerians I know - from nursery, to University level.

The perfect score was based on how many students, what part of Lambeth council, and what type of school did they attend? Did they attend inner city schools or catholic schools? You don't expect a kid who attended Stockwell Manor (park) School where you have to dodge road mans and gang wars - to outperform someone who attended Bishop Thomas Grant School for example.

Have you bothered to check where folks from the two groups mostly reside in Lambeth council and catchment areas for schools?

I went to one of the University of London institutions (name withheld) and I did computer science. In my set there were about 130 students. About 4 were Yorubas 3 of which were guys. Igbos were 6 in number 3 of which were guys.
Two of the Yoruba guys had the typical Yoruba looks, oblong-headed monkey lookalikes. One looked exactly like a younger version of Bola Tinubu while the other had a passing resemblance to Bola Ige, and they were both so dark with ash-coloured scaly skins like reptiles. The remaining Yoruba guy looked just average. It goes without saying that the Yoruba lady was well ugly and dark. She was brought up in Nigeria and all the other students noted the fact that these Yorubas were super loud always chatting in Yoruba not minding the rude aura they were emitting.
In the pretext that we are all from the same coutry, the Yoruba guys will always try to hang with the very pretty juicy-looking Igbo girls in the class who were disgusted by their appearance, and the reputation they had already created for themselves as dirty, unhygienic and loud. The Yoruba guys never chased their sister. The Igbo babes only loved hanging out with the Igbo guys as we had it all going on, physically, intellectually and culturally wink

At the end of it all two Igbos made first class, two Igbos made 2:1, two Igbos made 2:2.
Three Yorubas made 2:2, one Yoruba made a third class.

Mind you only six people made first class in my set

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Igbo chics are always smarter than the guys...and you can ask anyone who went to school in the UK.

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Igbo chicks smarter than the guys does not take away the fact that igbo guys are smarter than the rest of NIgeria.
We see this everyday in Nigeria
The igbo ethnic group does not suppress its women. Women are given opportunity to excel in igboland.
Yes igbo women can be smarter than the males according to you. There is no problem with that.
But one thing is certain , the igbo both the male and female groups are smarter than the rest of NIgeria.

13 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Dbboy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

You've merely confirmed my point - more vacuous reasoning.

Even though my intervention on this thread was intended to inject clarity, reposed with a 'persecution complex' (which is not entirely baseless, by the way), you stand logic on its head just like so many others.

Well, hear this: you cannot sell your adulation on 'ethnic superiority' to the rest of the world.
You may provide comical relief, but that will be as far as it goes cheesy

then don't waste your time countering it why not do us a favor and shut up already because we don't care what you think, this thread was specifically brought to light to the Igbo to let us know how wonderful we are and your yoruba view don't matter not even an inch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:

I went to one of the University of London institutions (name withheld) and I did computer science. In my set there were about 130 students. About 4 were Yorubas 3 of which were guys. Igbos were 6 in number 3 of which were guys.
[b]Two of the Yoruba guys had the typical Yoruba looks, oblong-headed monkey lookalikes. One looked exactly like a younger version of Bola Tinubu while the other had a passing resemblance to Bola Ige, and they were both so dark with ash-coloured scaly skins like reptiles. The remaining Yoruba guy looked just average. It goes without saying that the Yoruba lady was well ugly and dark. She was brought up in Nigeria and all the other students noted the fact that these Yorubas were super loud always chatting in Yoruba not minding the rude aura they were emitting.
In the pretext that we are all from the same coutry, the Yoruba guys will always try to hang with the very pretty juicy-looking Igbo girls in the class who were disgusted by their appearance, and the reputation they had already created for themselves as dirty, unhygienic and loud. The Yoruba guys never chased their sister. The Igbo babes only loved hanging out with the Igbo guys as we had it all going on, physically, intellectually and culturally wink[/b]

At the end of it all two Igbos made first class, two Igbos made 2:1, two Igbos made 2:2.
Three Yorubas made 2:2, one Yoruba made a third class.

Mind you only six people made first class in my set

The excerpts in bold just show that the average Igbo guy is unintelligent. Who's going to read what you posted and believe it, with the unnecessary soliloquy you added to it? It just shows you're not smart and you made ya epistle incredulous.

A Yoruba guy wouldn't tell a lie by attaching unnecessary junk to it, and with that, you'd give him the benefit of the doubt. However, with what you posted up there - I don't even need to read the last paragraph to know that you're telling porkies. Just as the doofus who created this thread about Igbos being the most brilliant black African race when the stat he used as the premise for vacuous chest-beating had a next group from Africa as the chart-topper.

You lot are so dumb, it's shameful. grin

9 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
^^
And juxtaposing the effect of a single post of a single individual to an ethnic group is not very smart either.
You want to me to start producing the myriads of dumb yoruba posts on this thread to prove yoruba dumbness.?
That is stupidd.
I have more compelling evidence in real life.

8 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Igbo chicks smarter than the guys does not take away the fact that igbo guys are smarter than the rest of NIgeria.
We see this everyday in Nigeria
The igbo ethnic group does not suppress its women. Women are given opportunity to excel in igboland.
Yes igbo women can be smarter than the males according to you. There is no problem with that.
But one thing is certain , the igbo both the male and female groups are smarter than the rest of NIgeria.

If ya women are smarter than you, then that shows you still have a long way to go to catch up with other people.

When folks who are emotional beings start getting the best of you - then you definitely can't compete with other men.

Men lead and women support. But with Igbos, women lead and men follow from the back - very troubling. grin

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

The excerpts in bold just show that the average Igbo guy is unintelligent. Who's going to read what you posted and believe it, with the unnecessary soliloquy you added to it? It just shows you're not smart and you made ya epistle incredulous.

A Yoruba guy wouldn't tell a lie by attaching unnecessary junk to it, and with that, you'd give him the benefit of the doubt. However, with what you posted up there - I don't even need to read the last paragraph to know that you're telling porkies. Just as the doofus who created this thread about Igbos being the most brilliant black African race when the stat he used as the premise for vacuous chest-beating had a next group from Africa as the chart-topper.

grin grin
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CCsurplus007(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
kettykin:

If John Dongara meant that Emeagwali was a fraud then why did his committee award the Gordon Bell prize to him.

His prize-winning work in 1989 was the development of the first "pseudo-time" approach to reservoir modelling. His model and subsequent modifications are vastly used in the oil industries.
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

If ya women are smarter than you, then that shows you still have a long way to go to catch up with other people.

When folks who are emotional beings start getting the best of you - then you definitely can't compete with other men.

Men lead and women support. But with Igbos, women lead and men follow from the back - very troubling. grin
Your yoruba men cannot compete with igbo women in an equal setting that requires IQ output.
The igbo woman will also swallow the yoruba female counterpart alive.
Anyway,the igbo women are not smarter than the men, though i am not surprised you would think that.
Until recent times, more igbo women went to school while the men went into commerce.
The women outperformed the rest of the country in academics, while the men totally dominated the commercial sector.
infact, i actually believe commerce, business and trade is more IQ intensive than pure academics.
And now, we have more and more igbo boys going to school and continuing the academic dominance of the igbo ethnic group over the rest of Nigeria.
IQ is IQ whether in academics, business or simple trading and female emotion has no bearing on mental strength.

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Your yoruba men cannot compete with igbo women in an equal setting that requires IQ output.
The igbo woman will also swallow the yoruba female counterpart alive.
Anyway,the gbo women are not smarter than the men, though i am not surprised you would think that.
Until recent times, more igbo women went to school while the men went into commerce.
The women outperformed the rest of the country in academics, while the men totally dominated the commercial sector.
infact, i actually believe commerce, business and trade is more IQ intensive than pure academics.
And now, we have more and more igbo boys going to school and continuing the academic dominance of the igbo ethnic group over the rest of Nigeria.
IQ is IQ whether in academics, business or simple trading.

Lmao.

So you accept that Igbo women are smarter than Igbo men, no?

Evidently, that shows there's no competition - comparing ya women to Yoruba men is like bringing a knife to a gun fight - a one-sided flawless victory. grin grin

I'm done - you conceded defeat already.

Got a lot to do tonight - thanks for the comic relief.

Shalom! cool
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by jacseniore(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is ridiculously too long, damn!...all these ethnicity based threads, i tire 4 una o!

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OfoIgbo: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Well according to JAMB and WAEC statistics, Igbo states and Igbo-dominated areas are usually well above average. My state Anambra does not play second fiddle to any Yoruba state.
JAMB cutoff mark requirements are also highest in Anambra also and no Yoruba state is as high as Anambra in this.

The last time I checked, Anambra state is not a part of Lambeth council nor is it in the UK. It exists in a totally different jurisdiction, and yet the Igbo spirit still puts them ahead of the rest.
BTW, the cutoff mark requirements for both the Anambra boys and girls are exactly the same, which shows that Anambra boys are doing much better than any Yoruba group from any Yoruba state.

I make bold to state that contrary to your views, Igbos are definitely not dumb

8 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

So you accept that Igbo women are smarter than Igbo men, no?

Evidently, that shows there's no competition - comparing ya women to Yoruba men is like bringing a knife to a gun fight - a one-sided flawless victory. grin grin

I'm done - you conceded defeat already.

Got a lot to do tonight - thanks for the comic relief.

Shalom! cool

Accept it?
I didn't. I just don't see the argument worthwhile. Your attempt at diverting attention is futile.
The igbo ethnic group in both male and female categories dominate their peers in whatever sector of human devt.
That is the argument worth talking about.
The yoruba man is just a file carrying loon devoid of basic practical skill atleast in the Nigerian context.
The yorubas are experts at cramming and regurgitating theories with no practical depth. Too much loud-mouthed verbiage and little content.
The technicals which is where the igbos truely excel is the IQ intensive part.

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Accept it?
I didn't. I just don't see the argument worthwhile. Your attempt at diverting attention is futile.
The igbo ethnic group in both male and female categories dominate their peers in whatever sector of human devt.
That is the argument worth talking about.
The yoruba man is just a file carrying loon devoid of basic practical skill atleast in the Nigerian context.
The yorubas are experts at cramming and regurgitating theories with no practical depth. Too much loud-mouthed verbiage and little content.
The technicals which is where the igbos truely excel is the IQ intensive part.

Lmao.

I had to come back cos you just contradicted yourself cos being book-smart and most IQ tests deal with regurgitating theories - and not necessarily practical depth.

So you will agree with me that Yorubas have higher IQ than Igbos and are definitely smarter than Igbos academically, since the Yoruba qualities you alluded to are the nucleus of the parameters in grading both, yes?

No epistle - just straight answers.

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Well according to JAMB and WAEC statistics, Igbo states and Igbo-dominated areas are usually well above average. My state Anambra does not play second fiddle to any Yoruba state.
JAMB cutoff mark requirements are also highest in Anambra also and no Yoruba state is as high as Anambra in this.

The last time I checked, Anambra state is not a part of Lambeth council nor is it in the UK. It exists in a totally different jurisdiction, and yet the Igbo spirit still puts them ahead of the rest.
BTW, the cutoff mark requirements for both the Anambra boys and girls are exactly the same, which shows that Anambra boys are doing much better than any Yoruba group from any Yoruba state.

I make bold to state that contrary to your views, Igbos are definitely not dumb

Anambra state is famous for its MIracle Exam Centres but tell us what happened at GEJ@s Scholarship Scheme PRESSID examination

The Miracles failed

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by whugo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
I disagree
You better do yourself a favour by agreeing. Yeyeness!

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

I had to come back cos you just contradicted yourself cos being book-smart and most IQ tests deal with regurgitating theories - and not necessarily practical depth.

So you will agree with me that Yorubas have higher IQ than Igbos and are definitely smarter than Igbos academically, since the Yoruba qualities you alluded to are the nucleus of the parameters in grading both, yes?

No epistle - just straight answers.
Creative intelligence is a best proof of IQ .
Your yoruba brothers in Nigeria can attest to the creativity of the igbo.
The IQ prameters you were alluding to is definitely not what the article is talking about.
Their reference to the civil war should tell you that.
It also has to do with quickness of mind which is why the igbo has outperformed its peers in Nigeria academically.
Any dumbo out there can memorize stuffs and regurgitate, and i agree that yoruba has them in bulks.

7 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by whugo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
I disagree

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2

Don't go ghost on me, bruddah. grin

I actually like you but you're too emotional, and emotional impulses got the best of you. Once you start letting emotions obfuscate logical reasoning - then it's problematic. grin
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

Anambra state is famous for its MIracle Exam Centres but tell us what happened at GEJ@s Scholarship Scheme PRESSID examination

The Miracles failed
Miracle centre? Lagos has the highest proliferation of miracle centers.
Anyway,Go and tell that to schools in america where igbos dominate their african peers.
The guys at UNZ must also believe in miracle center.
joker.

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Shymm3x: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
The IQ prameters you were alluding to is definitely not what the article is talking about.
It also has to do with quickness of mind which is why the igbo has outperformed its peers in Nigeria academically.
Any dumbo out there can memorize stuffs and regurgitate, and i agree that yoruba has them in bulks.

Lmao.

If you don't know academics is basically about regurgitating theories, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

See, out there, some of the most creative and practical people won't pass an IQ test. And they're utter poor academically. However, that doesn't negate the fact that they're good with their hands.

Err, if normal education (academics) isn't about regurgitating theories - how come 95% of what we all learned in school is useless in the real world? grin

BTW, I asked for straight answer - why the epistle?

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
whugo:

is it by force to agree niii...am entitled to ma opinion..... yeye^10
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by manchy7531: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:

Respect to you boss, u too much.

Keep Murdering those oluwole touts with superior argument.

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by CSTR2: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

If you don't know academics is basically about regurgitating theories, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

See, out there, some of the most creative and practical people won't pass an IQ test. And they're utter poor academically. However, that doesn't negate the fact that they're good with their hands.

Err, if normal education (academics) isn't about regurgitating theories - how come 95% of what we all learned in school is useless in the real world? grin

BTW, I asked for straight answer - why the epistle?
Of course, there is room for theories, but that does not set you apart from the rest.
Creativity is what sets you apart.
The 5% that is relevant in the real world is where uncommon IQ output is required.

7 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin cheesy Mi ole pariwo (Ochi agaghi igbu m)
manchy7531:

Respect to you boss, u too much.

Keep Murdering those oluwole touts with superior argument.
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OfoIgbo: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

The Miracles failed

So why is the JAMB cutoff mark for Anambra still the highest? As I write, no Yoruba state measures up.

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:

So why is the JAMB cutoff mark for Anambra still the highest? As I write, no Yoruba state measures up.
because Anambra cheats with MIRACLE CENTRES .

Once again why did these scores not reflect in the PRESSID Scholarship. We had the results here on Nairaland where the SW took half of all the scholarships for the whole country.

Continue deceiving yourself with fake JAMB scores as if the universities do not know. What happens at the Post JAMB
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Miracle centre? Lagos has the highest proliferation of miracle centers.
Anyway,Go and tell that to schools in america where igbos dominate their african peers.
The guys at UNZ must also believe in miracle center.
joker.

Google Lagos or Anambra and Miracle Centre

Lagos has Miracle centres? Without Miracles?

You deceive only yourselves. In Anambra state teachers write common entrance. We know all this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests / Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.