Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach (2542 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by Joel3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
i'm still confused on the kind of comprehensive English to use in expressing this shock. but wait a minute let me try it this way.

I saw the only one last person in the world I shouldn't have believe. or how about this, what I saw in the only one last person in the world I wouldn't have believe even if it were to be a dream. still confused? maybe is time i break it down.

I saw her really with my open eyes and I am very sure it weren't a dream. a big kind of belly or stomach that food alone cannot achieve.

the only one last % (1%) trust I have for the women folks has been declared missing. I really would have love to keep that 1%. but I had search for it and couldn't find it anymore. I am still figuring out on how I can produce another 1% but I guess is already too late.

this really give me more assurance on my stand when it comes to women that i had always be right.
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by zayhal(f): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Said so much without saying anything.

22 Likes

Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by Tallesty1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
zayhal:
Said so much without saying anything.
He will make a good politician

12 Likes

Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
What does this mean now??
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by emmchi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
And your point is

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by cocoama(f): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
emmchi:
And your point is
his gf is pregnant with someone else's child embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by emmchi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
cocoama:
Damn!lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by tpiar: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
cocoama:

he did not say that.

he's probably wishing fibroid on himself, not another person.

very uncivilized ranter, so annoying.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
tpiar:

he did not say that.
he's probably wishing fibroid on himself, not another person.
very uncivilized ranter, so annoying.
lol.
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by tpiar: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Not really funny, just annoying.
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by WHOcarex: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by WHOcarex: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Joel3:
i'm still confused on the kind of comprehensive English to use in expressing this shock. but wait a minute let me try it this way.

I saw the only one last person in the world I shouldn't have believe. or how about this, what I saw in the only one last person in the world I wouldn't have believe even if it were to be a dream. still confused? maybe is time i break it down.

I saw her really with my open eyes and I am very sure it weren't a dream. a big kind of belly or stomach that food alone cannot achieve.

the only one last % (1%) trust I have for the women folks has been declared missing. I really would have love to keep that 1%. but I had search for it and couldn't find it anymore. I am still figuring out on how I can produce another 1% but I guess is already too late.

this really give me more assurance on my stand when it comes to women that i had always be right.

Abeg wetin you smoke?

1 Like

Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by vicraven(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
He was actually sleeptyping...
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by sassyangel1(f): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Smoking Yoruba weed is dangerous 2 d brain op.
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by Swissheart(f): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Argh... .. . His girlfriend's belly..... you sure you didn't plant it? #justsaying#
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Are we not been too harsh on the guy? after all he gave a warning about his english ability

Joel3:

Warning! I'm not a native English Man. So my post might
contain some grammatical explosive (ELD), misappropriation of
words (dinamyt), use of wrong words (missiles), & misspellings
(war drones). Any of the occurrence can cause havoc. So be warned

Lol....I couldn't guess at this...u might be right o..cheesy
cocoama:
Is that all the story? Are u sure u'll not tell us the rest of the story? lol
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by JoyPaulLaw(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
What an OP..........what a thread!
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by Qualer: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2016
cocoama:

since this thread is not making sense...

hell to the naw... is that really you in that pic? shocked shocked

Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by sexymoma(f): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
ya girlfriend is preggy...
so must you now write it like almighty formula.
Re: I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach by yvelchstores(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
If the 1% trust u had for women is gone, it doesn't change anytin cos u are just another insignificant pessimist. Keep up with your negativity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Night Of An Old Man And His Young Bride. His Words Have Struck Her Dumb / Your Son Gets Beaten By His Classmates / My Little Boy Is Born!:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.