Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

kjhdgh.,dskh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / kjhdgh.,dskh (577 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

kjhdgh.,dskh by Chanzy1(m): 2:05am On Sep 21, 2015
A young lady found out the boyfriend was allegedly cheating on her, went to his place smashed his Macbook air, 52in Samsung tv and Sony PS4 including his Asus Alien ware pc then uploaded the whole video on Youtube.
Re: kjhdgh.,dskh by IamAtribalist: 2:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Chanzy1:
A young lady found out the boyfriend was allegedly cheating on her, went to his place smashed his Macbook air, 52in Samsung tv and Sony PS4 including his Asus Alien ware pc then uploaded the whole video on Youtube.

Now I preach against infidelity even up to using Sony, Samsung, Apple and Asus in the same entertainment room but listen o ye ladies, if you do that to me or more possibly to my bro, I would sedate you, harvest and sell your organs on ebay to some Malaysian doctor, purchase all you damaged on Amazon and then hack your youtube account and set the picture of your headless body as your profile picture.

‪That is just my opinion bu that begs the question, is it actually lawful or ethical at least to exert any form of damage on your partner for cheating while you are not yet married?

He should sue that crazy beyatch for damages and emotional stress. She is stewpid.
Re: kjhdgh.,dskh by Chanzy1(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2015
That is the best option, but with this our judiciary system?
Re: kjhdgh.,dskh by Chanzy1(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2015
If anybody has a better idea lets hear it

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of A Great Relationship / My Girl / Is Chasing A Woman Childish ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.