Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Okorocha Gets Approval To Borrow N20bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Gets Approval To Borrow N20bn (1796 Views)

BREAKING: Saraki Gets Approval To Declare Buhari's Office Vacant / Buhari’s First Year In Office Gets Approval Rating Of 64% - NOIPolls / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Gets Approval To Borrow N20bn by Abagworo(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Happiness87:
don't tell me that the road leading to Futo from nazi is still in a terrible state

If I was Okorocha I would not spend a kobo on that road or any other road claimed to be awarded by Jonathan's Government. Buhari should just help us with the PH road and let the TANoids suffer for their stupidity in supporting Jonathan.
Re: Okorocha Gets Approval To Borrow N20bn by Happiness87(f): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Abagworo:

If I was Okorocha I would not spend a kobo on that road or any other road claimed to be awarded by Jonathan's Government. Buhari should just help us with the PH road and let the TANoids suffer for their stupidity in supporting Jonathan.
you are very silly.

you expect gej to perform miracles but You are asking masses to give bubu time, do you know the size of Nigeria??
even if gej constructed roads in your village, you are too blind to see.

Is there anything wrong for state government to do roads that are of benefits to them, imagine what some states would look like if they keep waiting for fg to do everything.

i don't have your time, take your foolishness and selfishness away from me.

see your mouth, buhari should do ph for you, very childish statement

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets Approval To Borrow N20bn by hinwazaka: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Abagworo:

I can never lie. If I did point it out. Only Jonathan's deranged supporters live and feed on lies.
By the time the curse I placed on you descends upon your household, you will come here and confess your sins.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets Approval To Borrow N20bn by Abagworo(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Happiness87:
you are very silly.

you expect gej to perform miracles but You are asking masses to give bubu time, do you know the size of Nigeria??
even if gej constructed roads in your village, you are too blind to see.

Is there anything wrong for state government to do roads that are of benefits to them, imagine what some states would look like if they keep waiting for fg to do everything.

i don't have your time, take your foolishness and selfishness away from me.

see your mouth, buhari should do ph for you, very childish statement

After 6 years and nothing happens then I can compare. Anyway I now buy fuel at 87 Naira and get 18hours of steady power per day. That alone is enough for 4 years.

If you can list 1 road that was completed by Jonathan in Imo State then you will be vindicated. Unfortunately there's none.
Re: Okorocha Gets Approval To Borrow N20bn by chino11(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2015
Imagine a b.astard. An ugly old jobless b.astard insulting people? LOL.

Face reality for once you dunce. Okoro is an unlettered fat fool, the least person in the East, he is not even Igbo to start with. Some even call him okoroawusa. He should be stoned to death. LOL

I don't know why I am happy with the current condition this state..let it continue for all I care cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

The guy called Okorocha an idiiot. I therefore have every right to even punch him on sight. Okorocha is a Governor and the most important Igbo politician today.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets Approval To Borrow N20bn by slap1(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Happiness87:
don't tell me that the road leading to Futo from nazi is still in a terrible state

It's getting worse by the day. People avoid it if they can and use Port-Harcourt Road. The road is strictly for SUVs.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets Approval To Borrow N20bn by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Abagworo:

The guy called Okorocha an idiiot. I therefore have every right to even punch him on sight. Okorocha is a Governor and the most important Igbo politician today.

Say whatever you like about Rochas but he is not the most important lgbo, politician and will never control the respect of the Igbo. He can be a messiah to Imolites but will always be a riff raff to the Omanbalas. As for what is going on in Imo,you people voted him . Now,lick your wounds. I have said it numerous time that Rochas has no administrative acumen. He is not organized ,can't plan but has mighty dreams...lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sprawling Housing Estate Owned By Former 1st Lady, Dame Patience In Portharcourt / President John Mahama Of Ghana Insults Obasanjo In London, Calls Him Names / Who Can Recognize This Young Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.