Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine (38418 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten / Olamide, Reminsce, Phyno Are Clowns’ – Rapper Modenine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by dahdah: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
How ironic.
So this makes MrsPhyno a clown - of sorts - too?
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Blackavast(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
blackavast[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by LatestTrend: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by DICKtator: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Your rap career is dead!!!

No endorsements for you.

Yeah the hip hop/rap community respects you and all you have done

But it is all bout the money!!!
You can't even ignore the money in this Nigeria where times are hard for those that dropped out!!! or trying to be be mainstream

Still following the Rawkus Record mindset(the label is dead!!!!), that was purely for conscious,indie rappers!!

Talib Kweli is popular to a parochial few but Jay and Ye are more popular!!

He refused to switch the style up and move with the flow so he is kinda stagnant!!

Dear Mode 9, take this as your homework,
Study LL Cool J, Diddy and Jay Z
And learn how it is done

The former wasn't a businesman like the "latters" but remained relevant throughout his over 10years rap career!!

Don't get it twisted, I'm a big fan of your works(Pentium ix mixtape was da ish then!!!!!) but you need to "switch your style and let haters watch the money pile up" (50 cent,2003)

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by MadCow1: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Modenine..

Better rap in your local dialect before hunger go kill you no.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by GIYAZZ(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
kennyjodeci:
You wan come dey do Kendrick lamar for Lagos? Guy you re still on a long thing o, street don take over bro, it doesn't make sense doing sth that just you and your family members will like and maybe couple of rap heads out there.....do sth wey all man go sing along, this is Africa please and that's why phyno has been making a lot of money with his type of rap.....Mode 9 you dey title your album XXMXI...wetin this one come mean nah? Same you dey wear baggy Jean with timberland boot, Big jacket for this kain hot weather we get for Naija.....Nwanne you don't do American shit here and expect to make money.....

I wanna, gonna do that Shi.t mhen...for here? Nwanne local na enye pay
Dude, shut up and try comprehend the article you read! Modenine didn't say anything that warrants this nonsense you're spewing. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Niwdog(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
[/b] [/quote][/color]
Airforce1:
modenine is that you?

Good to see you bro... Where have you been?

Hello everyone my name is Airforce1, I'm a Legendary musician, song writter and God's gift to women.

End of discussion.. Bye
original clown thats your middle name
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by dhesmond(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lol....
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by francizy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
RichDad1:
Lamentation of a broke aśs niggâ
cheesy cheesy

Why insult him like that? Has he ever begged you for food/money?? Mind you, if you don't respect the greats, he's still loved and respected by some of us.

By the way, he's better than Olamide, Phyno and Reminisce combined. If you hate the truth, then go pick up a rope and use your ceiling fan ASAP!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
How e take concern us??
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by fortunate1612(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
modenine, legendary

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by remany: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
heykims:
Really, but me I never knew before o. So they all clowns..
Warefa sha..

Anyway, it's my birthday nairalanders!!
Pleeez shower me with 'likes'..

happy birthday dearie!!! it's my birthday too.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by softvio(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Koolmexxi:
..... And dats how modenine kept sinking deep and deeper into oblivion.. Rap evolved in naija but nigga's so old skool he's still stuck on slate and chalk....

lol..see punchline na

3 Likes

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Mekky05(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op,why are you misleading people with this your headline? Modenine said they wia clowns unto their performance and that the song #localrapper was a bang/hit! Pls,for future purposes,better learn how to deal with sensitive topics.. Your lucky this country doesn't have a strong court of law,else you would have been "sued" and you pay through your nose!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by LatestTrend: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Well said. None of those guys can stand Mode9.

Some foolish Nigerians are just too eager to attack and judge.

He didn't say anything wrong.

francizy:

Why insult him like that? Has he ever begged you for food?? Mind you, if you don't respect the greats, he's still loved and respected by some of us.

By the way, he's better than Olamide, Phyno and Reminisce combined. If you hate the truth, then go pick up a rope and use your ceiling fan ASAP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by OrnestG(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Respekt# king modu punch line is hip hop modenine has being keeping it real make dem olamide go fynd d music genre their into coz to me it ain't hiphop salute to real legends#vector modenine mi Jesse jagz
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by kachikapor(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
The dude actually aint broke as many of you may think. HipTV is really the brainchild of Ayo and Mode. Ayo is just the face of the brand, while Mode handles contents and back-end plans.

I agree, he didn't cash out from the game, apart from the fame. but he really isn't broke.

My two cents

3 Likes

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by LatestTrend: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
[s]
DICKtator:
Your rap career is dead!!!

No endorsements for you.

Yeah the hip hop/rap community respects you and all you have done

But it is all bout the money!!!
You can't even ignore the money in this Nigeria where times are hard for those that dropped out!!! or trying to be be mainstream

Still following the Rawkus Record mindset(the label is dead!!!!), that was purely for conscious,indie rappers!!

Talib Kweli is popular to a parochial few but Jay and Ye are more popular!!

He refused to switch the style up and move with the flow so he is kinda stagnant!!

Dear Mode 9, take this as your homework,
Study LL Cool J, Diddy and Jay Z
And learn how it is done

The former wasn't a businesman like the "latters" but remained relevant throughout his over 10years rap career!!

Don't get it twisted, I'm a big fan of your works(Pentium ix mixtape was da ish then!!!!!) but you need to "switch your style and let haters watch the money pile up" (50 cent,2003)

grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by ideatoprince18(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
modenine is that you?

Good to see you bro... Where have you been?

Hello everyone my name is Airforce1, I'm a Legendary musician, song writter and God's gift to women.

End of discussion.. Bye
...... if dm dy claim legendary musician ... u go cari urself cm outside abi ....yeye ....go n work on ur album bro
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by daddysprincess(f): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please who is modenine
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Modenine didn't call them clowns. He said "they were just clowning around" as in; Joking around.

Y'all should try comprehend an article before you start spewing trash.

As in ehn. I'm so disappointed. People don't even read. They just glance at the topic, rush to book a space and start spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by DikSin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:

i think god created you on a special day..

**gazes at her backside
Such a divaaah!
Yeye noise grin
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by softvio(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Vyolet:
I used to love Mode9's style back then,he was good.
These days,his mouth has been saying all sorta nansense,is it because he has gone out of lyrics?

so its Ice Prince, Olamide n Phyno that is throwing out good lyrics ba? Pls did you read the post?

6 Likes

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Tex42(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Street done take over...

Local n'ewetazi ego!

Modenine bro, wake up its 2015...Don't be oblivious of u and kind's extinction.
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Airforce1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
DikSin:

Such a divaaah!
Yeye noise grin
cheesy
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
This arrogant slowpoke still dey talk?........everyother person's style is wack except his.
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by ryanfletcher: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
probably right
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Brandybliss(f): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Vyolet:
These days,his mouth has been saying all sorta nansense,is it because he has gone out of lyrics?
Exactly bae
Vyolet:
Exactly bae
Vyolet:
Exactly bae
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by DikSin(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy
Muzik no be your way, go learn printing... Money dey there grin
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by chiefololade: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
kennyjodeci:
You wan come dey do Kendrick lamar for Lagos? Guy you re still on a long thing o, street don take over bro, it doesn't make sense doing sth that just you and your family members will like and maybe couple of rap heads out there.....do sth wey all man go sing along, this is Africa please and that's why phyno has been making a lot of money with his type of rap.....Mode 9 you dey title your album XXMXI...wetin this one come mean nah? Same you dey wear baggy Jean with timberland boot, Big jacket for this kain hot weather we get for Naija.....Nwanne you don't do American shit here and expect to make money.....

I wanna, gonna do that Shi.t mhen...for here? Nwanne local na enye pay

You don listen to rugged man diss abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.