Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,250 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine (38417 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten / Olamide, Reminsce, Phyno Are Clowns’ – Rapper Modenine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by jt2damoney(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
clowns making money rite?mode9 u still da bomb

Get $20 immediately.its free and real.use the link on my signature
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by lekan29ice(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok.....
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickRichards:
How ironic.
So this makes MrsPhyno a clown - of sorts - too?
oga watch yourself o grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by flawlessT(f): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:

i think god created you on a special day..

**gazes at her backside
Thats why am eva grateful to God meanwhile dnt gaze at dah backside biko grin
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Sholexyz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Those attacking mode 9 are too lazy to read the article they just check d topic I pity naija if this are d future leaders...Many educated illiterate... Long live Mode 9 #legend

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
hahahaha..lololololol grin cheesy
I'm sure the foreigners on NL must be having cardiac massages from laughing too hard whenever we address these little green men as emcees
olamide,phyno & co. that mumble mumbo-jumbo in their local dialect are not even rappers. they do afro-pop or something close to that not rap.
they are like the Nigerian version of the British grime music...

that phyno dude can't even read & write. to make matters worse, the ninja speaks like a stark-illiterate. how did he even become famous or qualify as a rapper?
the Nigerian music industry is one big joke ..grin

& op, is the english language a prodigious task for your hypothalamus?
the modenine dude said they must have been clowning when they said that punchlines don't sell. he never never called them clowns. what's with you people always trying to make a mountain out of a molehill situation?
the educational system in Nigeria is really in shambles if people can't comprehend simple sentences..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Airforce1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
The headline is misleading. This is how these blogging create sensationalism with their silly news titles.
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Of course they were just clowning around in that song, but that doesn't mean they are clowns though. Punchline will never die. If you look at the trend in Nigeria, any style that blows up an artist becomes the style for the year. I use punch lines in my flows and they sound really great cool They have that quality of making a song sound really solid and professional when some vital ingredients are lacking. Its just a matter of wether or not you need it in a particular song cool Check my signature and follow @TuCloz kiss
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Vyolet(f): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
softvio:

so its Ice Prince, Olamide n Phyno that is throwing out good lyrics ba? Pls did you read the post?
I'm no fan of phyno or olamide's music I only admire their indigenous ways.
I prefer ice prince for his eloquency,he's one of the .most well-spoken Nigerian artiste.
The fact that I said mode9 is outta lyrics does not mean those trio give out good lyrics.
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by naijattingham(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Modenine please don't take us to 2000 and backwards cos naija rap has soared without you
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by mikeapollo: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nigerian rappers no longer sing the boring American-type hip hop rap with punch-lines.
Nigerian rappers now do the Ghanaian invention of Hiplife/Azonto rap with good dance rhythms which are good for parties and dance clubs.
That is what people like Olamide, Phyno etc are now playing.
No body wants to do the Mode 9 style of rap
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Daffar: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
I like his responds. No beef
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by dharay99: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
daddysprincess:
Please who is modenine

see question... undecided
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by LastSurvivor: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
but like seriously punchline adirozi enye ego.. street don take over..
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by sweetyugo1010(f): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is is that people can no longer read a simple line and make the right sense out of it or what? In order words the guy simply alluded to the fact that he is sure the guys were just making a joke out of the song (about punchlines not paying anymore) and could not have been doing that out of mischief (dissing other hardcore rappers). He actually did not see anything wrong in their song but folks are misconstruing his intentions to imply that he is unhappy with the song.

When I read most of the comments above, it became apparent to me why 90% of our students fail English Language nowadays. Is the Language mutating? Is it getting more difficult or is it that we are producing less intelligent people? Poor communication skills is a cancer we must all fight to kill otherwise violence as a means of conflict resolution will keep increasing.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by CandyBar: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
If you're a "Real" rap fan.....you'd know he's correct.
Good rappers in Nigeria are
Mode9, Overdose, Vector, MI and......some very very few others.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by damocheezy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Modenine didn't call them clowns. He said "they were just clowning around" as in; Joking around.

Y'all should try comprehend an article before you start spewing trash.
People read with open eyes but closed minds this days.
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by stynhaq(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mode9 might not have been commercially successful but people who acknowledge real hip-hop
Would value his worth. It's a matter of taste.
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by stynhaq(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
CandyBar:

Exactly. Truth been told.
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by emperorzz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Heheheheheheheh heeoooo! Anyway sha, baaad belle is allowed
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by damocheezy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
CandyBar:

Thank you...what then is rap in Nigeria when all i listen to is the beat in phyno's songs? Nigga Raw is even better. #myopinion.
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by sledge001(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nigerians, is English language that hard to comprehend? The caption does not fit the post at all. Modenine said he likes the song but that they were just "clowning around" which does not imply that they are clowns. Infact, all of you throwing stones @modenine in response to this post are clownsclowns tongue. Roger that!!

quote author=pero45 post=38221164]

http://www..ng/2015/09/20/olamide-reminisce-phyno-are-clowns-modenine/#sthash.pxUo5NkI.dpuf[/quote]
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by lampardizik(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
modenine is that you?

Good to see you bro... Where have you been?

Hello everyone my name is Airforce1, I'm a Legendary musician, song writter and God's gift to women.

End of discussion.. Bye

E be like say u force that man wey dey left to take pinshuretongue undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by kennyjodeci(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Dude, shut up and try comprehend the article you read! Modenine didn't say anything that warrants this nonsense you're spewing. Smh

Tell that to your useless father.....slowpoke
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by laykhorn(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
heykims:
Really, but me I never knew before o. So they all clowns..
Warefa sha..

Anyway, it's my birthday nairalanders!!
Pleeez shower me with 'likes'..
Happy Birthday my B-day mate. Many Happy returns

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by deeLima86(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
sweetyugo1010:
Is is that people can no longer read a simple line and make the right sense out of it or what? In order words the guy simply alluded to the fact that he is sure the guys were just making a joke out of the song (about punchlines not paying anymore) and could not have been doing that out of mischief (dissing other hardcore rappers). He actually did not see anything wrong in their song but folks are misconstruing his intentions to imply that he is unhappy with the song.

When I read most of the comments above, it became apparent to me why 90% of our students fail English Language nowadays. Is the Language mutating? Is it getting more difficult or is it that we are producing less intelligent people? Poor communication skills is a cancer we must all fight to kill otherwise violence as a means of conflict resolution will keep increasing.
Exactly!
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by saopauloman(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
modenine running out of lyrics
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Clemember(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mode nine still alive me being think say him don kick jerican tay tay......na street things oh.....
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by chisabones: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
pero45:

http://www..ng/2015/09/20/olamide-reminisce-phyno-are-clowns-modenine/#sthash.pxUo5NkI.dpuf

LMAO!!!! When did clowning become calling someone a clown or calling people clowns CLOWNING is basically a black "american" way of saying "i was just joking or they are just joking".

Naija People Sha.

Meanwhile none of them dey rap!!! Mode9 na baba anyday anytime for these small boys grin grin. Reminisce still get delivery but the other two na sorry case, those ones na high life and fuji musicians them be grin grin grin
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
modenine is that you?

Good to see you bro... Where have you been?

Hello everyone my name is Airforce1, I'm a Legendary musician, song writter and God's gift to women.

End of discussion.. Bye

Do you even know the meaning of legendary ?
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by Rixy007(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
I see all dx as oshi coolI see all dx as oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.