Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Letter To The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The President (337 Views)

Who Is Now The President? Saraki Speaks On Acting President Osinbajo & Buhari / Heaven Forbid That The President Dies(or retires)But If So WHAT NEXT? OSINBAJO?! / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The President by dadewoyin: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2015
MR. President Sir,

Foremost, I want to use this medium to officially congratulate you and most importantly let you know how confident the youths of this nation are of your administration. I know some people are in the business of making you look bad, I am happy to assure you they're just the friction to your wheels of progress, just a tool to keep you on your toes.

Now to the business of the day, I write in representation of myself and the youths of Nigeria, I WRITE FOR EVERYBODY AND NOBODY. (Nice quote by the way Sir)

Sir, we are glad that fighting corruption is the flag of your administration but we would like more work in the sector with the highest manpower in this nation: The Unemployment Sector. I once told my friends that we're all going to be employed in the Buhari Administration but now the joke's on me, my friends now ask me for the job I promised as if I am the Minister for Employment. I played a a game called "Democracy" and I got a glimpse of how it must feel to be in the seat of power, I once thought it was a blessing but after I played for about two hours (perks of being jobless) I realized it's more Stress than Bliss. I pray God grants you the Wisdom needed to see us to glory.

Having said all these Sir, we (Nigerian Youths) will like to be more involved in the administration of this Country. We are the jobless ones, the ones in the streets, the hustlers. We know exactly where our shoes hurt. We are the ones suffering for the greed, mistakes and wickedness of the previous generations, the generation of our parents and grandparents and those same 'agbayas' are the ones still lobbying for public positions while others spit doom from the Shadows.
We're tired, frustrated and desperate for Change, not just any Change but a positive one. I know my write-up isn't that great or provocative, but the Youths are confident in your intelligence and ability to read between the lines and feel our pain and suffering. "A nation that neglects her youths wrecks her future"-quote by me.

The long and short is: We need jobs, we don't want to steal, we don't want to do Yahoo, we don't want to pick up arms to frustrate our own Nation. A lot of us are ready to pick up arms for the Nation and contribute our quotas through the Military and Paramilitaries but we can't even get in, seems the positions are reserved for the connected ones. It makes one wonder: Who is a Nigerian? #Sighs

An idle hand, mind...

Thank you Sir for taking your time to go through this.

God bless you sir
God bless the youths of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria.

ADEWOYIN Damilare
(Unemployed Nigerian Youth for the Youths of Nigeria)
adewoyindamilare@gmail.com

Disclaimer: This is the first of our many letters.
Re: Letter To The President by gboly3190(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Just in case

(1) (Reply)

ISO Certification: ‎NSE Raises Bar In Information Security / Say No To Naira Devaluation- Buhari / Bukola Saraki, Ilorin Emirate And The Code Of Conduct "Something"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.