Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Mathematics Of Saraki’s Trial: 16 Questions About 13 Things By Oluwaseyi Dav - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mathematics Of Saraki’s Trial: 16 Questions About 13 Things By Oluwaseyi Dav (505 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / The Mathematics Of Saraki’s Trial: 16 Questions About 13 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mathematics Of Saraki’s Trial: 16 Questions About 13 Things By Oluwaseyi Dav by babreports: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Most Nigerians have been following the recent happenings in the country between the head of the legislature, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki, and the puppet masters holding the strings of the Code of Conduct Bureau. Personally, as I watched the events unfold, I could not help but notice some unanswered questions concerning this case and since I couldn’t answer these questions myself, I decided to ask them to my fellow Nigerians:
Full:http://www.babreports.com/2015/09/21/the-mathematics-of-sarakis-trial-16-questions-about-13-things-by-oluwaseyi-david-tosin/
Re: The Mathematics Of Saraki’s Trial: 16 Questions About 13 Things By Oluwaseyi Dav by ibrams(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: The Mathematics Of Saraki’s Trial: 16 Questions About 13 Things By Oluwaseyi Dav by saintTim(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Following
Re: The Mathematics Of Saraki’s Trial: 16 Questions About 13 Things By Oluwaseyi Dav by shobroy10(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki is an armed robber from kwara
Re: The Mathematics Of Saraki’s Trial: 16 Questions About 13 Things By Oluwaseyi Dav by Blackavast(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
blackavast grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Laws: Simple For The Low Class But Complex Interpretations For The Rich / Nigeria's Break-up Still Imminent Under Buhari / EID: Tinubu,fashola And Oba Of Lagos Spotted At The Eid Prayer Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.